Obama says to Christians "Get off your high horse, you used to kill people too"

You haven't proved SQUAT! All you have done is act as an apologist for the Christian nation that murdered millions of innocent people. The photos show the true links of Nazi Christianity regardless of what your revisionists say AFTER the fact.
The words and links are there for people with brains.
I tried words and links at first but you still didn't get it. Thanks for admitting that you have no brain.
Oh I got it. You're full of shit and ignore official documents. LOL
Retardo!
Well, I guess the debate is over... Your posts have degenerated into vile manifestations of your frustrations. I'll set back with the crowd and watch you make a fool of yourself.

I don't think it does. In an American cemetery there are hundreds of crosses standing in the shadow of the American flag. In fat the following photo shows numerous American flags waving well above numerous crosses...your point is???

stock-photo-american-flags-with-white-crosses-at-cemetery-11372866.jpg
What I said numerous times but it can't penetrate through your filters. Crosses in Arlinton doesn't make the Army Christian anymore than Nazi doodads with crosses. Those were not official emblems of the party.

YAWWWNNNNN!

What I said numerous times but it can't penetrate through your filters. Crosses in Arlinton doesn't make the Army Christian anymore than Nazi doodads with crosses. Those were not official emblems of the party.
I'm really tired addressing your ignorance, stupid; but, that NAZI FLAG atop the cross in that picture was the official GERMAN flag at the time. It was no longer just a party symbol...and for all you know that photograph just might have been taken in a graveyard. But that doesn't matter...the Cross ought to be above any flag in any setting where Christians are. So, it doesn't prove your premise any more than if you can look at horse manure and prove a mouse did it!

You see how they along with their Dear Leader Obama has NO PROBLEMS dumping on Christians. but he and they flip out if you accuse the acts of TERRORISM happening today on ISLAM?

something very wrong with that man that is President and with a lot of people who shows so much hate towards Christians

You see how they along with their Dear Leader Obama has NO PROBLEMS dumping on Christians. but he and they flip out if you accuse the acts of TERRORISM happening today on ISLAM?

something very wrong with that man that is President and with a lot of people who shows so much hate towards Christians

Oh, now we have Mrs. stupid joining the chorus. So you call NOT ignoring the truth "hate against Christians"?
Muh deah, for your information, I am a Christian. I'm just not a White Christian. Whie some White Christians have and do rise to the true creed of Christianity, most are too easily seduced by the supercilious notion of "Whiteness", a cult that has historically led to genocide. Christianity just provides a superficial covering for the true evil that lies in the hearts and minds of far too many, if not most, conservative "White" Christians. I might add that if African Christians are burning "witches" I include them as well...Apparently they have been taught well by the original witch burners... and YOU know who that is....own it!

You haven't proved SQUAT! All you have done is act as an apologist for the Christian nation that murdered millions of innocent people. The photos show the true links of Nazi Christianity regardless of what your revisionists say AFTER the fact.
I tried words and links at first but you still didn't get it. Thanks for admitting that you have no brain.
Retardo!
Well, I guess the debate is over... Your posts have degenerated into vile manifestations of your frustrations. I'll set back with the crowd and watch you make a fool of yourself.
What debate? You ignoring evidence isn't a debate, it's a nut with his head up his ass.

I'm really tired addressing your ignorance, stupid; but, that NAZI FLAG atop the cross in that picture was the official GERMAN flag at the time. It was no longer just a party symbol...and for all you know that photograph just might have been taken in a graveyard. But that doesn't matter...the Cross ought to be above any flag in any setting where Christians are. So, it doesn't prove your premise any more than if you can look at horse manure and prove a mouse did it!
Golly, so an official American flag on a cross proves what exactly? How can you be that simple? And you proved my point ONCE AGAIN with the bolded comment.

Oh, now we have Mrs. stupid joining the chorus. So you call NOT ignoring the truth "hate against Christians"?
Muh deah, for your information, I am a Christian. I'm just not a White Christian. Whie some White Christians have and do rise to the true creed of Christianity, most are too easily seduced by the supercilious notion of "Whiteness", a cult that has historically led to genocide. Christianity just provides a superficial covering for the true evil that lies in the hearts and minds of far too many, if not most, conservative "White" Christians. I might add that if African Christians are burning "witches" I include them as well...Apparently they have been taught well by the original witch burners... and YOU know who that is....own it!
So that's the bug up your ass. You're a racist. I'm not a Christian and definitely wouldn't be if I considered it a superficial covering for racism.

Retardo!
What debate? You ignoring evidence isn't a debate, it's a nut with his head up his ass.
You are correct in observing that there is no debate, there never was one on this issue. You didn't stand a chance. I've even got the President of the USA backing my premise as well as myriad visuals and documents.
Give it up, stop trying to weasel out of defeat. It's over dude... You lost.

Golly, so an official American flag on a cross proves what exactly? How can you be that simple? And you proved my point ONCE AGAIN with the bolded comment.
A n official American flag Above a cross shows the meaningless of your conjectural rant that an official German National Flag (Nazi inspired) proves some nebulous point you had.

So that's the bug up your ass. You're a racist. I'm not a Christian and definitely wouldn't be if I considered it a superficial covering for racism.

If you are not a Christian are you an atheist, agnostic, or Rastafarian? I know you are a weasel like your avatar but please try to stay on topic and stop weaseling.

A n official American flag Above a cross shows the meaningless of your conjectural rant that an official German National Flag (Nazi inspired) proves some nebulous point you had.
Proves nothing..............Germany was and still is a Christian Nation............but the Nazi's were mostly agnostics even though some were brought up in Christian homes.............

Hitler was like liberals of today....................Full of deceit and lies.............saying one thing........like he is a Christian to get people to like him...............Yet after full power was achieved he attempted to downplay and ditch religion all together..............His only religion was Power....................His only purpose was the rule of any tyrant...............To control everything..............any who opposed were killed.......................

Once the country went to War, the people joined in as it was their country...........and were being told that war was thrust on them................as Hitler controlled the media...............and the rest is history.........as 10's of millions died...........

Proves nothing..............Germany was and still is a Christian Nation............but the Nazi's were mostly agnostics even though some were brought up in Christian homes.............

Hitler was like liberals of today....................Full of deceit and lies.............saying one thing........like he is a Christian to get people to like him...............Yet after full power was achieved he attempted to downplay and ditch religion all together..............His only religion was Power....................His only purpose was the rule of any tyrant...............To control everything..............any who opposed were killed.......................

Once the country went to War, the people joined in as it was their country...........and were being told that war was thrust on them................as Hitler controlled the media...............and the rest is history.........as 10's of millions died...........

Oh, no..not another one...I'll sat back and watch you spout off in the face of all the evidence I have presented here. There is no need to repeat myself... go on...you've got the floor chum, until I decide to join you.

Oh, no..not another one...I'll sat back and watch you spout off in the face of all the evidence I have presented here. There is no need to repeat myself... go on...you've got the floor chum, until I decide to join you.
Oh no not another one.......................I saw the evidence and do not agree with you.................I don't see Hitler as a Christian, and his CULT the NAZI'S took over the nation................I don't see his cult members as Christians either................

Because I'm sorry, I'll never consider them a christian as they attempt to slaughter an entire race of people.

Yes there were christians, and mostly christians in Germany............but they went to WAR because their NATION went the War...........and that had more to do with National pride than religion anyway..........or lack of choice..............

Germany was a nation..............how so with ISIS as no nation recognizes them...........it's not the same thing.

Irregardless.........opinions are like assholes and they all stink..........the op is about Obama's use of words as an insult to Christians...............and that is my opinion.................

and it doesn't have a dang thing to do about Hitler or the Crusades...................It's really about ISIS and to imply they are basically the same as christians is BS.

Now pat yourself on the back and continue to be the legend in your own mind...............as your opinion on the subject is just that..........your opinion.

Oh no not another one.......................I saw the evidence and do not agree with you.................I don't see Hitler as a Christian, and his CULT the NAZI'S took over the nation................I don't see his cult members as Christians either................

Because I'm sorry, I'll never consider them a christian as they attempt to slaughter an entire race of people.

Yes there were christians, and mostly christians in Germany............but they went to WAR because their NATION went the War...........and that had more to do with National pride than religion anyway..........or lack of choice..............

Germany was a nation..............how so with ISIS as no nation recognizes them...........it's not the same thing.

Irregardless.........opinions are like assholes and they all stink..........the op is about Obama's use of words as an insult to Christians...............and that is my opinion.................

and it doesn't have a dang thing to do about Hitler or the Crusades...................It's really about ISIS and to imply they are basically the same as christians is BS.

Now pat yourself on the back and continue to be the legend in your own mind...............as your opinion on the subject is just that..........your opinion.

You say the Nazis were not Christians yet my photographs of their Christian emblems engraved, stamped or embossed with the Swastika say something entirely different. You've seen pictures of priests presenting the Nazi salute, but that didn't sway you one bit. You've beheld Nazis in uniform standing in front of a church, with
heads bowed and wide banners uplifting Christianity and Nazism side by side. Still, you deniers hold onto your false illusions.

I wonder if obama would scold WWII Londoners for for their disdain toward Germans when buzz bombs were landing and exploding indiscriminately throughout London, telling them how the British empire wiped out indigenous people all over the world in the past.
He'd be sent out onto the streets and locked out of the bomb shelters.

As long as people like yourself call ISIL "ISIS", you're legitimizing criminals/murders/outlaws self description as the leaders of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Words matter, are you sure you want to legitimize a group of criminals/murders/outlaws?

That proves that you can't think.

Forum List

Back