Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a divisive asshole that is purposely trying to keep racism alive an well an create division even where there has been none.
I should have known when I first saw him at the church where all the preacher did was degrade the USA and white people. Alas...Obama is VERY charismatic. He SEEMED like such a great guy. Which is why many voted for him the first time..including me. 2nd term? I started to get the squeemies from him. Now? I see him for what he is. A snake.

How long did it take you to realize Trump was a snake? The American people realized pretty quickly hence the GOP losses in 2018, 2019, and 2020

He is a divisive asshole that is purposely trying to keep racism alive an well an create division even where there has been none.
I should have known when I first saw him at the church where all the preacher did was degrade the USA and white people. Alas...Obama is VERY charismatic. He SEEMED like such a great guy. Which is why many voted for him the first time..including me. 2nd term? I started to get the squeemies from him. Now? I see him for what he is. A snake.
I'm glad you managed to recover from being a Democrat.

Can you believe this asshole? If you were ever confused about where "divisiveness" in the country comes from, just read Obama's remarks.

Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House', blasts President for birtherism and says the rot set into GOP when McCain named Sarah Palin as running mate
  • Barack Obama slams Republicans as xenophobic and paranoid in his forthcoming memoir
    • 'A Promised Land' is out next week; CNN and New York Times obtained copies
    • Obama, in the 768-page tome, reflects on how his historic election led to racial divisions in the country
    • He claims Trump took advantage of that to win the presidency
    • Obama also admits he smoked eight to ten cigarettes a day in White House
    • He quit when Malia didn't like it
    • He also writes about how the White House increased tensions in his marriage
    • Book is first of two parts, part of the book deal he and Michelle Obama made
Obama is correct.

Trump validated your hate and told you it was a correct posture.

Which explains why Trump garnered the highest percentage of non-white voters for a Republican since Eisenhower. Obama is such a narcissist.

How long did it take you to realize Trump was a snake? The American people realized pretty quickly hence the GOP losses in 2018, 2019, and 2020
I knew Obama was slimy from the get go. I just did not know how y'all stole the elections then. Dominion Qsnatch programming has been in play since 2002. That means everyone of those elections are questionable.

Can you believe this asshole? If you were ever confused about where "divisiveness" in the country comes from, just read Obama's remarks.

Obama says rise of Trump was racist reaction to 'having a black man in the White House', blasts President for birtherism and says the rot set into GOP when McCain named Sarah Palin as running mate
  • Barack Obama slams Republicans as xenophobic and paranoid in his forthcoming memoir
    • Obama, in the 768-page tome, reflects on how his historic election led to racial divisions in the country
Obama is correct.

Which explains why Trump garnered the highest percentage of non-white voters for a Republican since Eisenhower. Obama is such a narcissist.

Hate comes in all forms... He validates hate. Racism is just a form of hate.

Please tell me I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

SameSexMarriage.jpg

Next time you go off the deep end....pack a parachute.
You must really love the thought of having that racist pedo in the White House.

We already have one. Your blob and Epstien were best buds. And Trump's on record as saying he wanted to date his own daughter.

Somehow you posting a cartoon doesn't surprise me. They probably only let you have crayons at your institution.
That is Biden's voice dipshit in the clip. The illustrator merely added the visuals so people would understand what he was talking about when he used slang to call them "roaches".

Obama is correct.

It was Obama's shit policies that created any and all animosity.

We already have one. Your blob and Epstien were best buds. And Trump's on record as saying he wanted to date his own daughter.

Somehow you posting a cartoon doesn't surprise me. They probably only let you have crayons at your institution.

Trump didn't allow Epstein on his proeprty, so how were they "best friends?"

As usual, your post is nothing but lies.

Obama is an narcissistic asshoe who thinks everything is about him.

AOC Scum and Co.’s loathsome plan to keep lists of pro-Trumpies.
The blacklist of Hollywood Communists was almost universally considered to have been a moral calamity, even though the things those people believed and the causes they advanced were among the greatest evils the world has ever seen.
Welcome to the new blacklisters — same as the old blacklisters. Joseph Ocasio-McCarthy, your time is now. You’ve got a little list.
Maybe not so little — there’s got to be at least 57 names on it, right?

Obama is correct.

Oh...that is what forced Trump to be a birther....and guys like to continue to believe he was born in Kenya?

That is Biden's voice dipshit in the clip. The illustrator merely added the visuals so people would understand what he was talking about when he used slang to call them "roaches".

Oh. I didn't watch it. Doesn't change the fact that Trump and Epstein were buddies and that Trump wanted to get with his own daughter.

Rest well moron.

Trump and Epstein were not buddies of any kind, bitch. Everything you post is a lie.

He was a member of his club and there are pictures of them partying together.

You're simply lying.

Oh. I didn't watch it. Doesn't change the fact that Trump and Epstein were buddies and that Trump wanted to get with his own daughter.

Rest well moron.

Feel free to put Trump's actual comment about how if he were a young man he would consider his daughter hot. Nothing anywhere close to your guy an his sick pedo tendencies concerning other peoples children.

Rest well moron.

Trump and Epstein were not buddies of any kind, bitch. Everything you post is a lie.

He was a member of his club and there are pictures of them partying together.

You're simply lying.

That was long long ago, sweet cheeks. Epstein wasn't on Trump's property since the turn of the century.

Obama is correct.

Oh...that is what forced Trump to be a birther....and guys like to continue to believe he was born in Kenya?
Obama's book said he was born in Kenya.

Obama is correct.

Obama's book said he was born in Kenya.
Actual fact of that an what people really say doesn't play a part in her delusional precepts.

Rest well moron.

Feel free to put Trump's actual comment about how if he were a young man he would consider his daughter hot. Nothing anywhere close to your guy an his sick pedo tendencies concerning other peoples children.

Yes...he wanted to date his daughter
Epstein was a member of his club
He partied with Epstein.

Exactly what I stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back