Greetings To All Biden Supporters

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
You voted for a lying crook. If he screws up the country, it's your fault. I hope you like higher taxes. Start saving money now. You're gonna need it. (Of course, you can always get a second job or put your kids to work) Here, he admits he'll raise your taxes

Incidentally, that $400,000 you heard is a number floated around by Bernie Sanders. Neither Sanders nor Biden ever tried to put it into law and both have been in Congress for decades.

Last edited:
1605240271694.png

He's not going to be in charge of dick.

He'll be the embodiment of the character John Gill, form the Star Trek episode "Patterns of Force".

BidenJohn Gill.jpg

If Biden is President elect LOL....me and you are also President elect

my cat is also President elct!

in fact everybody can be Prez elect!

That's hilarious! Trump has been an impeached one-term crook who is exploring ways to PARDON himself. That will look great on his resume for another term. Hilarious!
Show us the evidence that Donald Trump committed a crime

Even his 20,000 plus lies have been crimes against Americans! Not to mention all his other major crimes.

If Biden is President elect LOL....me and you are also President elect

my cat is also President elct!

in fact everybody can be Prez elect!

That's hilarious! Trump has been an impeached one-term crook who is exploring ways to PARDON himself. That will look great on his resume for another term. Hilarious!
Show us the evidence that Donald Trump committed a crime

Even his 20,000 plus lies have been crimes against Americans! Not to mention all his other major crimes.

Lying is only a crime if it is done under oath. That's called Perjury. Show us the evidence for his other crimes.

Go blow it out your ass OP.

You and Trump are LOSERS!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back