Obama Says He 'Needs" Corzine

Let's not forget a semi conservative Independent. :eusa_whistle:

Irrelevant, if Christie was any good of a candidate, Daggert would not even be polling nearly the numbers he is. Christie is about as Conservative as Dr. J is a doctor. When you owe your political career to George W. Bush and Karl Rove, you know you're probably a POS.

It's not irrelevent...it's 9-10% that he's drawing off of the conservatives...that's more than the difference in the race

Last edited:
Um you misquote and misunderstand the signs. the quote is the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots so Obama is in no danger whatever...

It's not irrelevent...it's 9-10% that he's drawing off of the conservatives...that's more than the difference in the race

And that's why the point is irrelevant. If Christie was an actual Conservative, then Daggert would not be polling so high. It's due to the major flaws of Christie that Daggert is even this far.

It's not because of Daggert that he is in this race, it's because of Christie.

Um you misquote and misunderstand the signs. the quote is the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots so Obama is in no danger whatever...

I was quoting the signs that only included Tyrants. I know the original quote and context very well, they don't. The full quote includes both Patriots and Tyrants by the way. Not just Patriots.

Got a link for that I've never seen it with the word Tyrant in place.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. by Thomas Jefferson

They don't consider Obama a Patriot, so obviously they consider himself a Tyrant:

$tree-of-liberty-guy.jpg

$3447709760_fba74852bc.jpg

Thank you however one should also note that King George never was in any serious danger. Nor is Obama. And you are wrong if you think none of the tea baggers voted for him a lot of them did and they are now suffering a serious case of buyers remorse.

Thank you however one should also note that King George never was in any serious danger. Nor is Obama. And you are wrong if you think none of the tea baggers voted for him a lot of them did and they are now suffering a serious case of buyers remorse.

King George was never in danger because he was a ocean away. Obama is in the same city as some of these people.

I don't think that none of the tea baggers voted for him. However, the majority didn't. Besides, they may have "buyer's remorse" about Obama but they would still vote for him. Why? Because McCain and his Nurse wouldn't of been any better, in fact they would of been worse.

Can you imagine trying to send Sarah Palin out there on a meeting with foreign leaders? We'd be so fucked.

No worse so than we are with Joe Biden. That doof has already insulted half the world without even realizing he's done it.

I would have prefered anyone for a Republican nominee not named John McCain. But given my choice between a cheap inexperienced leftist shill from the Chicago political machine seconded by the biggest idiot the senate has seen since the constitution was ratified and that takes in some pretty strange characters and since the Oklahoma ballot didn't mention anyone else. I wound up voting for McCain.

Last edited:

King George was never in danger because he was a ocean away. Obama is in the same city as some of these people.

I don't think that none of the tea baggers voted for him. However, the majority didn't. Besides, they may have "buyer's remorse" about Obama but they would still vote for him. Why? Because McCain and his Nurse wouldn't of been any better, in fact they would of been worse.

Can you imagine trying to send Sarah Palin out there on a meeting with foreign leaders? We'd be so fucked.

As if Biden has a silver tongue.

No worse so than we are with Joe Biden. That doof has already insulted half the world without even realizing he's done it.

Link? Difference between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin is that they make flubs but at least Joe knows when he makes one. Sarah Palin still believes some of them to be reality.

[/B]

Compared to Sarah Palin, it doesn't take much to be better. And Biden doesn't need a silver tongue.

I'd rather have this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president[/ame]

than this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BXMv64EfU]YouTube - Fox News: Sarah Palin is an idiot[/ame]

Simple as that. Fact is, she didn't know that much? Fuck that.

[/B]

Compared to Sarah Palin, it doesn't take much to be better. And Biden doesn't need a silver tongue.

I'd rather have this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president[/ame]

than this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BXMv64EfU]YouTube - Fox News: Sarah Palin is an idiot[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

[/B]

Well at least she knows how many states we have compared to the Usurper who thinks we have 57.
Palin was a victim of the media who was relentless into destroying her and her family anyway possible. Obama was given a pass due to racial backlash as the MSM was in the tank for him. She will make a fine President and she is a true Patriot compared to Obama who despises the U.S. and its greatness. Palin held a executive office of the largest state in the union, ran a succussful fishing fleet that she and her husband own and Obama was a just a community organizer with a sealed past who has never made a payroll or owned a business along with a wife that has just become proud of her country. Palin doesn't need a teleprompter when making speeches but Obama can't function without one. It is his umbilical cord to communicate. Without it he is toast.

Last edited:
And your proof that she didn't know these things is a bunch of rats who refused to be named....

That and her lack of knowledge by questions asked by Katie Couric of all people. And other various interviews. Her lack of knowledge on a variety of issues is apparent.

Well at least she knows how many states we have compared to the Usurper who thinks we have 57.
Palin was a victim of the media who was relentless into destroying her and her family anyway possible. Obama was given a pass due to racial backlash as the MSM was in the tank for him. She will make a fine President and she is a true Patriot compared to Obama who despises the U.S. and its greatness. Palin held a executive office of the largest state in the union, ran a succussful fishing fleet that she and her husband own and Obama was a just a community organizer with a sealed past who has never made a payroll or owned a business along with a wife that has just become proud of her country. Palin doesn't need a teleprompter when making speeches but Obama can't function without one. It is his umbilical cord to communicate.

I'm not going to bother to refute all of that since it's about just every single talking point that I had to refute daily during the election. However, I must ask since I'm curious, why did you choose David Duke for your name?

And your proof that she didn't know these things is a bunch of rats who refused to be named....

That and her lack of knowledge by questions asked by Katie Couric of all people. And other various interviews. Her lack of knowledge on a variety of issues is apparent.
It was later to be found that the MSM in those interviews edited the segments to their liking making Palin not come off in a favorable light. Charles Gibsons interview was a example. Her answers were edited out of context. They didn't allow her full answers to be aired. In other words a hit job.

Forum List

Back