Obama Says He 'Needs" Corzine

You really think that 'it's politics' excuses you from being a fuktard? Asshat? Grow a pair.

Hide behind Ravi. Well that may not work, so contact Care, she's nice, perhaps she'll give you cover.

A fucktard? How am I a fucktard? Because I make a accurate observation? :lol:

I have a pair thanks. I don't need to hide behind Ravi, however I give credit where credit is due.

As before your edit:

Since you chose to be the intermediary little boy, let's just say that Ravi hasn't a hole to piss in. How dare you.

I don't talk to Ravi. I just saw her make such a remark to you in a thread recently. I'm not being a intermediary. And how Ravi is or isn't doesn't matter in such a remark. It's the accuracy of it.

As for how dare I, I'm making a observation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/93461-okay-for-me-but-not-thee.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/93460-california-tax-and-spend-model-no-longer-working.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/93402-then-they-came-for-the-economists.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/93401-letting-the-un-erode-the-1st-amendment.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ngs-now-about-the-current-administration.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...needs-to-get-our-soldiers-better-weapons.html

And these are just your most recent threads.

Wait let me get this straight? One provides a link to a story one wants to get opinions on, providing their own opinion in the process and they are just repeating what the story said?

So does this mean you will never again in the future EVER ask for a link if we chose to post something with out a link? Retard.

So you gather my recent posts, to what point, other than to slam? Where is the cohesion that you are making. Seriously, you were the one to bring up Ravi as the standard.

As for yourself, you are the one that vacillates between wanting to be treated as an adult, but whining about your age. That's not my fault or anyones of any political persuasion. You are not that young anymore. Might have been a year or two ago, now you are responsible.

I'm not using Ravi as any standard, I'm giving her credit for the original comment. I'm not trying to slam you, I'm making a observation. Whether you care or not to take it under consideration is your choosing.

You're the one who brings age into this and starts the personal insults without delay. That's the first refuge you took. Sorry Kath, you may say I'm whining but you're the one who's doing so here.

More ignorant pap from the left. Bush lied, Obama is just being "realistic", we get it really we do, your guys can lie till the cows come home and you have no problem with it. Someone else from another party that plays politics is called to the carpet and declared a fraud. We understand perfectly how it works, same as always. So much for "change we can believe in"

You know, I never said what Obama is doing was right. I'm just saying it's nothing new. Why you are acting differently, I'm not sure. I knew the whole "change we can believe in" train left town a long time ago. At this point, all you're trying to do is yell at something that's not there.

Tuesday should be interesting if Corzine loses.

Obama says NJ governor is key to his own agenda - Yahoo! News

Why would Obama say that? Ok, he thinks Corzine is a given. All you liberals feel comfortable with that?

Obama hasn't been a Liberal since he has gotten elected so this comes as no surprise. However, he's not about to choose Christie over Corzine and Corzine supported him so this is no surprise in that aspect either.

This is really a non-issue because we both know that Obama is just saying this to gather votes.

Honestly Annie, no offense, but Ravi seems to be more right that you don't have your own opinion. You just rely on links.

You're right. With the people he surrounded himself with, he came out of closet... as a true communist.

So you gather my recent posts, to what point, other than to slam? Where is the cohesion that you are making. Seriously, you were the one to bring up Ravi as the standard.

As for yourself, you are the one that vacillates between wanting to be treated as an adult, but whining about your age. That's not my fault or anyones of any political persuasion. You are not that young anymore. Might have been a year or two ago, now you are responsible.

I'm not using Ravi as any standard, I'm giving her credit for the original comment. I'm not trying to slam you, I'm making a observation. Whether you care or not to take it under consideration is your choosing.

You're the one who brings age into this and starts the personal insults without delay. That's the first refuge you took. Sorry Kath, you may say I'm whining but you're the one who's doing so here.

You attack her with a reference to the board retard and then make this post? Please. Ravi just "feels" everything is fine or not, if she had 2 brain cells her head would explode when they collided and set off the methane keeping her head from deflating.

And I repeat, since when does one providing comments on a story equal no opinion other then that from the story? Fucking dumb ass.

Wait let me get this straight? One provides a link to a story one wants to get opinions on, providing their own opinion in the process and they are just repeating what the story said?

So does this mean you will never again in the future EVER ask for a link if we chose to post something with out a link? Retard.

I see her using that story as her opinion. I have posted stories in the past that I disagree with certainly and have stated so.

I will ask you for a link to back up any statements you make. A opinion on a subject and making a statement on a subject is two different things RGS. So you may call me retard all you like, but it doesn't make it accurate.

I never brought age into anything, way back when I argued that age shouldn't be held against you. Dog, you chose a good nic.

Ame®icano;1672100 said:
You're right. With the people he surrounded himself with, he came out of closet... as a true communist.

Nope, he's Nixon Redux. He'll do whatever it takes to get elected and stay popular at this point. Whenever an issue has popular majority support, he'll take that side. Or if he has to take a side lest he burn a bridge with an entire group that's valuable for him.

I never brought age into anything, way back when I argued that age shouldn't be held against you. Dog, you chose a good nic.

You sure did just bring age into this. Post #8.

Since you chose to be the intermediary little boy, let's just say that Ravi hasn't a hole to piss in. How dare you.

Last edited:
You attack her with a reference to the board retard and then make this post? Please. Ravi just "feels" everything is fine or not, if she had 2 brain cells her head would explode when they collided and set off the methane keeping her head from deflating.

And I repeat, since when does one providing comments on a story equal no opinion other then that from the story? Fucking dumb ass.

You forgot to wipe a little of that venom and spit from the side of your mouth there RGS.

I see her using that story as her opinion. I have posted stories in the past that I disagree with certainly and have stated so.

I will ask you for a link to back up any statements you make. A opinion on a subject and making a statement on a subject is two different things RGS. So you may call me retard all you like, but it doesn't make it accurate.

So wait, if one posts stories they agree with they are just parroting the party line now? So I can assume you will never in the future post any stories you agree with? Because THAT is all you have. YOU claimed because she posted a link and stated her opinion she had no opinion and referenced the DUMBEST Bitch on this board as your defense. And you do not find that insulting to Annie? Give me a break. You started the mudslinging and for no apparent reason.

Ame®icano;1672100 said:

Nope, he's Nixon Redux. He'll do whatever it takes to get elected and stay popular at this point. Whenever an issue has popular majority support, he'll take that side. Or if he has to take a side lest he burn a bridge with an entire group that's valuable for him.

Your take is wrong. Obama IS an ideologue, problem for him is, he's not committed to any one idea. Axlerod is, but Emanuel, well he's pragmatic. So Obama is floundering, caught between the two Chicago spinmeisters.

So wait, if one posts stories they agree with they are just parroting the party line now? So I can assume you will never in the future post any stories you agree with? Because THAT is all you have. YOU claimed because she posted a link and stated her opinion she had no opinion and referenced the DUMBEST Bitch on this board as your defense. And you do not find that insulting to Annie? Give me a break. You started the mudslinging and for no apparent reason.

If you call my observation mudslinging, you're certainly wrong. I would of had liked to see her conclusion on this rather than someone else's.

Someone can post a story they agree with all they like. I'm not stopping them. It's not a rule or anything.

I claimed because all she does is post links and say that's her opinion which is what Ravi said.

If you notice in all the threads I make, I either have a little commentary or I agree/disagree with that statement. However, if you look at the threads I make, more and more they're just fun or odd news stories instead of the actual politics going on.

Or if I make a thread with a source, I use it to back up my opinion, not make my opinion.

Your take is wrong. Obama IS an ideologue, problem for him is, he's not committed to any one idea. Axlerod is, but Emanuel, well he's pragmatic. So Obama is floundering, caught between the two Chicago spinmeisters.

He's committed to the ideas that will make him win. The 2008 election proved that when he made 515 promises.

If you call my observation mudslinging, you're certainly wrong. I would of had liked to see her conclusion on this rather than someone else's.

Someone can post a story they agree with all they like. I'm not stopping them. It's not a rule or anything.

I claimed because all she does is post links and say that's her opinion which is what Ravi said.

If you notice in all the threads I make, I either have a little commentary or I agree/disagree with that statement. However, if you look at the threads I make, more and more they're just fun or odd news stories instead of the actual politics going on.

Or if I make a thread with a source, I use it to back up my opinion, not make my opinion.

Horse shit, you are claiming that because she happens to agree with something in a story that she did not provide her opinion. YOU are either ignorant or a liar. You pick.

Horse shit, you are claiming that because she happens to agree with something in a story that she did not provide her opinion. YOU are either ignorant or a liar. You pick.

Not at all, she provided her opinion. Whether that opinion was originally hers or shaped by an article is something entirely different.

Personally? It was just a small observation that I made that I seen of late. You've made more out of this then she has. Which tells me that you're just looking for a fight tonight. Besides, I never even said it concretely. I said seems originally too.

Why would you bring up stories you didn't agree with? What was the point?

Why would you bring up stories you didn't agree with? What was the point?

Because it's news and or it's a opinion to be debated. For example, I'm the only person on here who has mentioned Bachmann's rally on Washington next thursday. I disagree with her batshit loony ideas and mocked her for it. Someone else could come into the thread and completely disagree with me. That's their choosing and opinion to do so.

I don't just post stories I agree with. I post stories that I think are worthy of being read on here or in the case of non-politics, be a good laugh. For example, the teenager who got caught by his mother using bible pages to smoke pot and got the cops called on him by his mother. People laughed, simple as that.

Last edited:

Not at all, she provided her opinion. Whether that opinion was originally hers or shaped by an article is something entirely different.

Personally? It was just a small observation that I made that I seen of late. You've made more out of this then she has. Which tells me that you're just looking for a fight tonight. Besides, I never even said it concretely. I said seems originally too.

To you it wasn't small, you made grand conclusions based upon it, without the necessary backup. You failed. Dammit, Gunny got you there, you lose.

I had nearly zip to do with it.

Ame®icano;1672100 said:

DITTO-- I am disgusted with the American populace. They actually bought into a person who could give a perfectly pronounced speech read from a teleprompter--along with stage lighting & greek columns & called him President! I AM DISGUSTED with the American populace.

This empty suit told them that 5% of this nation aka the over 250K crowd would be able to give 95% of them a tax cut, pay for an additional 1 trillion in his spending plans, pay down the deficit & give them free health care. They believed it, & I am disgusted with them.

They better "freakin" wake UP!

You don't ever trust a politician or the government, but by God you trust your countrymen!

"When government can give you everything you want, it can also take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:

Forum List

Back