Obama: Say One Term Is Enough

She can also run a State which is more than you can say for the Ol'Community Organizer.

He had way less qualifications that Palin and everyone decided WOW this guy can be President. He makes great speeches and looks good doing it. He can read the hell out of that Ol'telepromter. He MUST be Presidential Material. NOT.

Palin has said she isn't running in 2012 so so its a moot point anyway.

She can also run a State which is more than you can say for the Ol'Community Organizer.

He had way less qualifications that Palin and everyone decided WOW this guy can be President. He makes great speeches and looks good doing it. He can read the hell out of that Ol'telepromter. He MUST be Presidential Material. NOT.

Palin has said she isn't running in 2012 so so its a moot point anyway.

Well, at least for part of a term. Quitters make such poor Governors, you know? But, as POTUS, she would NEVER do that, so she has my support!

one word:

Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap2:

Giver her time.......By 2016 Hillary will win in a landslide

Wont she be like 105 by then? ;)

And y'all thought McCain was too old? Of course, McCain was too old, but that is besides the point.

Immie

Just kidding on the age but I hope she reads it and it pisses her off. I know it would my wife. :D

Wont she be like 105 by then? ;)

And y'all thought McCain was too old? Of course, McCain was too old, but that is besides the point.

Immie

Just kidding on the age but I hope she reads it and it pisses her off. I know it would my wife. :D

Sexist pig!

You're right, but how can you tell from my post?

Immie

Sorry, I was just doing my impersonation of a poster (name escapes me at the moment) from the old MSN board days..

Come on Yank.You mean to tell me that if you had been the Gov you would have gone broke fighting the suits and had your State pay up the nose also??? Somehow I think you would have done just what she did in order to save your State and yourself. Not noble. Just damned smart.

Glad her book is a best seller and she and her familly are making millioins. Good for them.

Forum List

Back