Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

Clearly a question posed to conservatives.

No one said it was racist. We all said it was stupid. But hey, maybe Obama would have raised a worthless thug. Who knows?

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist

No it's not.

Racism is when you believe that a race, or more likely your own race, is SUPERIOR.

So racism is the most overused word in the dictionary, primarily overused by the left, correct?

Most overused? Well, you could argue this, but then you'd have to present all the other overused words in the dictionary too.

Primarily used by the left? Again, you could try making this argument.

But you didn't really make an argument, you just presented some stuff you want to believe without actually bothering to do any research.

The word is overused less than the claim of how racism is a thing of the past after you see a person make an overtly racist comment.

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

No one said it was racist. We all said it was stupid. But hey, maybe Obama would have raised a worthless thug. Who knows?
Yeah, I can't imagine any white man saying of any white thug, he could have been my son. Even less so for a successful white man.

Race relations went south for the ignorant, backward underbelly of the country the second that a "black man" was sworn in and occupied the "white house"

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.
George has quite the record of being "murdered". He's a Rambo wannabe.

Zimmerman was far more of a "thug" than a 17 year old boy.

That idiot actually got into a physical altercation with a police officer.

It is unfortunate that the officer did not "stand HIS ground".

Yeah, I can't imagine any white man saying of any white thug, he could have been my son. Even less so for a successful white man.

Of course not, white men vote for thugs.

th

More stupid and irrelevant comments, just admit it, you have no real interest in solveing the division we have today...

The portion of White America that truly wants to fix the real issues, struggles because of stupid statements like yours, if you could accept the rhetoric filled with hate, that's when the guard will be let down and real solutions will begin...

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.
The irony AND projection in this last sentence is just down right stupefying

Sundown town
A sundown town is a town, city, or neighborhood in the United States that is purposely all-white, excluding people of other races. The term came from signs that were posted stating that people of color had to leave the town by sundown. They are also sometimes known as sunset towns or gray towns.

Sundown town - Wikipedia
Sundown towns, known as sunset towns or gray towns, are all-white municipalities or neighborhoods in the United States that practice a form of segregation by enforcing restrictions excluding people of non-white races via some combination of discriminatory local laws, intimidation, and violence. The term came from signs posted that "colored people" had to leave town by sundown.[1]

upload_2018-7-28_2-0-26.jpeg

Well, those riots weren't going to foster themselves without a little nod from the man that he was with them.

th

Your post would have meant something if Trump was a thug. He isn't. But then again Martin isn't either...anymore.

He created hate and division w/o knowing any of the actual facts.

did he apologies once Zim was illegally arrested?
did he say he was sorry once Zim was pronounced not guilty?

no, Obama is a racists, he fomented hate and division that hasn't been seen since the 60's.

this has been explained to you, but your own hate blinds you.

no, Obama is a racists, he fomented hate and division that hasn't been seen since the 60's.

There were more riots during Obama's presidency than the previous 40 years. Coincidence? No.

There were more riots during Obama's presidency than the previous 40 years. Coincidence? No.
It cracks me up to hear the left create massive levels of hate and division, then blame the right and demand they, alone, fix it.

The day before Obama was sworn in, my fiscal con views were just my views, the day after they were racist views.

You can't call everyone a racists, and not claim you are creating high levels of hate on purpose.

It cracks me up to hear the left create massive levels of hate and division, then blame the right and demand they, alone, fix it.

The day before Obama was sworn in, my fiscal con views were just my views, the day after they were racist views.

You can't call everyone a racists, and not claim you are creating high levels of hate on purpose.

Being called a racist no longer has any meaning or effect. If you are white, anyone can call you racist at any time for any reason.

I have no doubt the criminal would be his son.

Being called a racist no longer has any meaning or effect. If you are white, anyone can call you racist at any time for any reason.
that's not the problem, the problem is anyone not to the right actually thinks we Are all racists.

just look at how many of them think the neo Nazis are relevant.

that's not the problem, the problem is anyone not to the right actually thinks we Are all racists.

just look at how many of them think the neo Nazis are relevant.
To hear them there are no racist dimocrats. Racism is a solely owned subsidiary of the Republican Party. Yet I know Chicago neighborhoods with plenty of fine white dimocrat racists and no shortage of others too. And it’s certainly not just a Chicago thing as anyone with a brain knows.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.
The irony AND projection in this last sentence is just down right stupefying

Sundown town
A sundown town is a town, city, or neighborhood in the United States that is purposely all-white, excluding people of other races. The term came from signs that were posted stating that people of color had to leave the town by sundown. They are also sometimes known as sunset towns or gray towns.

Sundown town - Wikipedia
Sundown towns, known as sunset towns or gray towns, are all-white municipalities or neighborhoods in the United States that practice a form of segregation by enforcing restrictions excluding people of non-white races via some combination of discriminatory local laws, intimidation, and violence. The term came from signs posted that "colored people" had to leave town by sundown.[1]

View attachment 207309
Enough with the bullshit.
List the neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back