obama said he would sign an assault weapons ban

Big Reb -

Why do you need an assault rifle?

As opposed to a handgun, for instance.

Please be specific.
Why do I need them
To protect myself from the government. I have a right to them and will defend that right. I want equal footing against them.
MY BELIEF IS BASED ON ACTUAL FACTS. the government has taken firearms from American citizens and those American citizens should have used them before it happen.
Why do you think you need the government to baby sit you Please be specific.

It is very important that everyone should be able to get their hands on an assault rifle so that they can rob liquor stores, shoot their co-workers easily or terrorise their community and do anything of the things you need an assault rifle for.

These are basic civil rights.

Another fear monger with all those demons running through your head. Crawl back under your bed.

I think all the spaces under the beds are taken up by you paranoid gun-nuts.
Saigon'll have to find somewhere else.
I want everybody armed wheres the fear? The government has in fact taken firearms from citizens that's not fear mongering that's is a fact.

Big Reb -

Please be specific.
Why do I need them
To protect myself from the government. I have a right to them and will defend that right. I want equal footing against them.
MY BELIEF IS BASED ON ACTUAL FACTS. the government has taken firearms from American citizens and those American citizens should have used them before it happen.

Jesus, and you want to talk about FEAR?!

What an absolute paranoid nightmare fantasy world you live in.

Get under that bed with your assaut rifle man, the Gummint might be there any minute.

im tired i think you should be able to get the best of whatever you want if that means the best fully automatic rifle so be it semi automatic are plenty dangerous too.... i mean my uncle has an ak that is semi itl kill you all the same why does the little pin stopping it from going fully auto matter. and i think people should be able to have guns in general we do have the right to bear arms in the bill of rights and thats just the natural progression of arms. all things do end wouldnt it be nice to have an automatic rifle if shit hit the fan and you were alone in the world.

Last edited:
Big Reb -

Please be specific.
Why do I need them

Jesus, and you want to talk about FEAR?!

What an absolute paranoid nightmare fantasy world you live in.

Get under that bed with your assaut rifle man, the Gummint might be there any minute.

Dumb ass the government has taken firearms away from American citizen didn't your media ever mention what happen during Katrina? I asked you why do you want to government to baby sit your worthless ass? Why do you crawl under your bed in fear of those fictitious evil gun owners Talk about being paranoid you are their.

Quick! Run! The Gummint is coming! Let's all hide!

there's a retard^^^^^^ that is a chicken shit bastard that will not answer the question asked of him that rejects facts because it makes him look stupid.
Has the government taken firearms from American citizens?

bigreb you do bring up an interesting point are you guys more afraid of other Americans than your politicians? reallly?

bigreb you do bring up an interesting point are you guys more afraid of other Americans than your politicians? reallly?
When a politician stops doing stupid shit such as gun control we'll talk.
I have a right to any firearm I can afford to buy
I intend on keeping that right, even at the lose of my life defending that right.

im agreeing with you big =/ this isnt the minority report let people have their weapons however deadly until they misuse them you cant tell the future and ill be damned if you think you can tell me mine

Last edited:
besides even if assault rifles are illegal we all know that illegal things still happen so the danger is still just as relevant.

I do not get why any sane, balanced person would fear their own government so much they need to stockpile weapons.

It's paranoia, pure and simple.

I do not get why any sane, balanced person would fear their own government so much they need to stockpile weapons.

It's paranoia, pure and simple.
Again the government has confiscated firearms from American citizens. You live in paranoia fear of guns.
I don't understand why a grown adult thinks they need to be dependent on the government.

Now how many of these Toss Up states are pro gun?
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)

obama shot himself in the foot with North Carolina because of his support of gay marriage

At the end of a long answer to the question, “What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?” Obama said this:
“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.
“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

Obama Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

that isn't what he said. he said "seeing if it can be introduced" and "looking at other sources of the violence BECAUSE .... there's an awful lot of violence and they're not using AK-47's"

suck the shlong of misinformation....you con't to be the board idiot w/o my help

well i depend on the government for stuff like water per say but i still think they should let people do what they want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone owning a gun doesnt hurt anyone.

well i depend on the government for stuff like water per say but i still think they should let people do what they want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone owning a gun doesnt hurt anyone.

What about those with wells and septic tank do they depend on the government for water and sewer?

Forum List

Back