obama said he would sign an assault weapons ban

I do not get why any sane, balanced person would fear their own government so much they need to stockpile weapons.

It's paranoia, pure and simple.
Again the government has confiscated firearms from American citizens. You live in paranoia fear of guns.
I don't understand why a grown adult thinks they need to be dependent on the government.

Oh dear, you really are suffering from fevers and nightsweats, aren't you?!:lol:

You should try living without fear.

It's what freedom is, really.

I am really happy that I don't have to fear my government, and I don't need guns to call myself a man. I live free.

I do not get why any sane, balanced person would fear their own government so much they need to stockpile weapons.

It's paranoia, pure and simple.
Again the government has confiscated firearms from American citizens. You live in paranoia fear of guns.
I don't understand why a grown adult thinks they need to be dependent on the government.

Oh dear, you really are suffering from fevers and nightsweats, aren't you?!:lol:

You're a fucking idiot. I asked you has the government confiscated firearms from American citizens and what you do is give your delusions mind set as an answer

In the nearly two weeks since Hurricane Katrina, the government of New Orleans has devolved from its traditional status as an elective kleptocracy into something far more dangerous: an anarcho-tyranny that refuses to protect the public from criminals while preventing people from protecting themselves. At the orders of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, the New Orleans Police, the National Guard, the Oklahoma National Guard, and U.S. Marshals have begun breaking into homes at gunpoint, confiscating their lawfully-owned firearms, and evicting the residents. "No one is allowed to be armed. We're going to take all the guns," says P. Edwin Compass III, the superintendent of police.
Defenseless On the Bayou - Reason.com

Then we have this
A federal judge Wednesday sentenced five former New Orleans police officers to prison terms ranging from six to 65 years for the shootings of unarmed civilians in the chaotic aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, prosecutors said.

Ex-New Orleans cops get prison time in Danziger Bridge shootings - CNN.com

You should try living without fear.

It's what freedom is, really.

I am really happy that I don't have to fear my government, and I don't need guns to call myself a man. I live free.
Stupid people trust the government ain't that right Adolph?

You're a fucking idiot. I asked you has the government confiscated firearms from American citizens and what you do is give your delusions mind set as an answer

In the nearly two weeks since Hurricane Katrina, the government of New Orleans has devolved from its traditional status as an elective kleptocracy into something far more dangerous: an anarcho-tyranny that refuses to protect the public from criminals while preventing people from protecting themselves. At the orders of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, the New Orleans Police, the National Guard, the Oklahoma National Guard, and U.S. Marshals have begun breaking into homes at gunpoint, confiscating their lawfully-owned firearms, and evicting the residents. "No one is allowed to be armed. We're going to take all the guns," says P. Edwin Compass III, the superintendent of police.
Defenseless On the Bayou - Reason.com

Then we have this
A federal judge Wednesday sentenced five former New Orleans police officers to prison terms ranging from six to 65 years for the shootings of unarmed civilians in the chaotic aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, prosecutors said.

Ex-New Orleans cops get prison time in Danziger Bridge shootings - CNN.com
Saigon Stop ignoring facts.

Not reading this entire thread.....but must note that Mittens DID sign such a ban in his state.

Another bullshit reason not to vote for Obama shot down.

I seriously doubt that the gun issue is going to be the major deciding issue of this election.

If there's any social issue other than the economy that will tip the balance, I suspect it's woman's issues.

Now I KNOW that many of you are gun queers who fear that Obama is going to take away your guns, but none of those people will have voted for Obama even if he'd be giving away m-16s to every citizen in the days leading up to the election.

So when it comes to issues that will effect SWING VOTERS, I think that women, not gun queers, might make the difference in this election.

And in that case Obama seems to have the formerly undecided women's votes.

Last edited:
Not reading this entire thread.....but must note that Mittens DID sign such a ban in his state.

Another bullshit reason not to vote for Obama shot down.

I think Romney has said
I'll paraphrase
"what worked in my state as governor will not work in other states."
But with obama what he supported in his state thinks it will work in every state.
Another post of the lone clown boy shot down.

I seriously doubt that the gun issue is going to be the major deciding issue of this election.

If there's any social issue other than the economy that will tip the balance, I suspect it's woman's issues.

Now I KNOW that many of you are gun queers who fear that Obama is going to take away your guns, but none of those people will have voted for Obama even if he'd be giving away m-16s to every citizen in the days leading up to the election.

So when it comes to issues that will effect SWING VOTERS, I think that women, not gun queers, might make the difference in this election.

And in that case Obama seems to have the formerly undecided women's votes.

And those gun grabbing faggots can just cry when obama loses, because of his anti gun comment. How did that pro gay marriage thing work for obama and the black community?

How many fuking times does the idiot bigrep have to bitch about some make believe gun ban that Obama is putting in place.

Dude, there are real issues you might bitch about. Taking away your security blankie is not one of them.

It ain't happening. The political organization known as the NRA will keep any ban on any weapon from happening.

Try some new material.

How many fuking times does the idiot bigrep have to bitch about some make believe gun ban that Obama is putting in place.

Dude, there are real issues you might bitch about. Taking away your security blankie is not one of them.

It ain't happening. The political organization known as the NRA will keep any ban on any weapon from happening.

Try some new material.

What an idiot Clinton 's assault weapon ban never happened? Is that what you are implying?

As long as the Tea Party has a strong Presence in Congress they aren't banning anything.

Forum List

Back