obama said he would sign an assault weapons ban

You never said anything about state or federal level.
He backed a bill for a nationwide assault weapons ban.

Liar.

"When asked by a reporter if he supported the renewal of the federal 'assault weapons' ban and if he had spoken to the senators about it, Governor Romney replied that it was not really his job to lobby on federal legislation, but that he shared Senator Kerry's and Senator Kennedy's position on the issue!"
Will Media Fact Check Romney's Assault Weapons Ban Claim? | Blog | Media Matters for America

Media matters? now I'm sold. oh never mind media matter is propaganda for the white house

Media Matters Is Obama’s Propaganda Press | Independent Sentinel

"When asked by a reporter if he supported the renewal of the federal 'assault weapons' ban and if he had spoken to the senators about it, Governor Romney replied that it was not really his job to lobby on federal legislation, but that he shared Senator Kerry's and Senator Kennedy's position on the issue!"
Will Media Fact Check Romney's Assault Weapons Ban Claim? | Blog | Media Matters for America

Media matters? now I'm sold. oh never mind media matter is propaganda for the white house

Media Matters Is Obama’s Propaganda Press | Independent Sentinel
Does it matter?
Are you denying it?

In 1994, Romney Backed Assault Weapons Ban And Brady Bill, Boasting “That’s Not Going To Make Me The Hero Of The NRA.”
[Romney] said he will take stands that put him at odds with some traditional ultra-conservative groups, and cited his support for the assault rifle ban and the Brady gun control law. ‘That’s not going to make me the hero of the NRA,’ he said. ‘I don’t line up with a lot of special interest groups.’” (Andrew Miga,“Mitt Rejects Right-Wing Aid,” Boston Herald, 9/23/94)

Is the Brady Act a state law or a federal law?
Do you have anything more recent saying that?

I don't have to.
I just proved that you were wrong to call me a liar.

I said he doesn't support a federal assault weapons ban. I never said he has never done that Two totally different thing you just went totally retarded.

Going full pedant = lost argument.
bigrednec fails again.
Being wrong is what you do best.

So now you're down to whining "No I'm not - you are!".

Don't feel bad bigrednec, you tried your best but simply weren't up to it.
Try reading something other than the monthly NRA magazine.

Attachments

• $Yosemite_Sam.gif
    $Yosemite_Sam.gif
    8 KB · Views: 47
No, um actually, it is...

I'm sorry they didn't explain to you that a group of people is often called a "band"...

Here, I'll help you out.

band

noun
a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together; aggregation; party; troop: a band of protesters.

Band | Define Band at Dictionary.com

I'm sure you didn't learn that in Christian Home Skule, Cleetus.

ok stupid it's not assault weapons bands hows that moron.

Which isn't what I said. Go back and read my original sentence. And then go have someone who understands English help you read it, Cleetus.

No, um actually, it is...

I'm sorry they didn't explain to you that a group of people is often called a "band"...

Here, I'll help you out.

band

noun
a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together; aggregation; party; troop: a band of protesters.

Band | Define Band at Dictionary.com

I'm sure you didn't learn that in Christian Home Skule, Cleetus.

ok stupid it's not assault weapons bands hows that moron.

Which isn't what I said. Go back and read my original sentence. And then go have someone who understands English help you read it, Cleetus.
I'll keep my guns to take care of the bands of anti gun people who might think they can take my guns.

[
I'll keep my guns to take care of the bands of anti gun people who might think they can take my guns.

When the Government comes for your guns, they'll have no problem taking them from you.

And most of your neighbors will be happy when they do, because you probbably frighten their children.

my neighbors will also join in, that's just how we do things around here. So bring it but bring plenty of body bags we'll need it to drag the body's off.

[

When the Government comes for your guns, they'll have no problem taking them from you.

And most of your neighbors will be happy when they do, because you probbably frighten their children.

my neighbors will also join in, that's just how we do things around here. So bring it but bring plenty of body bags we'll need it to drag the body's off.

That's what this guy probably thought...

220px-David_Koresh.jpg

That's what this guy probably thought...

220px-David_Koresh.jpg

No dumb ass I have my neighbors back and they have mine. Your move.

Come on figrep. You have already had your ass handed to you in this most stupid of arguments.

Now you want to claim that you and your neighbors are prepared and able to take on the Federal Guvmint in a gun battle. And win. (see your body bag comments)

Jesus dude. Chill the fuk out. Keep posting stupid shit like that and someone from ATF will come knocking at your door.

You ever read the Patriot Act? You can have all the guns you want. Just don't be making threats to the Federal Guvmint. That will get you in trouble. Just owning guns won't.

Come on figrep. You have already had your ass handed to you in this most stupid of arguments.

Now you want to claim that you and your neighbors are prepared and able to take on the Federal Guvmint in a gun battle. And win. (see your body bag comments)

Jesus dude. Chill the fuk out. Keep posting stupid shit like that and someone from ATF will come knocking at your door.

You ever read the Patriot Act? You can have all the guns you want. Just don't be making threats to the Federal Guvmint. That will get you in trouble. Just owning guns won't.

What fucking world do you live in? Never happened.

Like dip shit claims my neighbors will cheer? Nope he has it wrong, if my neighbors need help we all join in if I need help they come to my aid, we have a plan and it's in place.

Fucking drama queen sees something that has never been said or insinuated. If they come I will be in my right to treat them as I would any home invader.

Now how many of these Toss Up states are pro gun?
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)

obama shot himself in the foot with North Carolina because of his support of gay marriage

At the end of a long answer to the question, “What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?” Obama said this:
“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.
“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

Obama Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

Maryland is considered a safely Democratic state. The last poll by the Baltimore Sun had Obama ahead of Romney by 55% to 36% among decided voters. But there is an amusing anecdote involving voting and gun control going back to 1990.
In 1991, Maryland Governor William Donald Schaefer called the state's Eastern Shore a "shithouse" because it had not voted for him. The Eastern Shore had turned against Schaefer en masse in the 1990 gubernatorial election, largely as a result of his support for gun control.

Now how many of these Toss Up states are pro gun?
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)

obama shot himself in the foot with North Carolina because of his support of gay marriage

At the end of a long answer to the question, “What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?” Obama said this:
“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.
“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

Obama Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

Maryland is considered a safely Democratic state. The last poll by the Baltimore Sun had Obama ahead of Romney by 55% to 36% among decided voters. But there is an amusing anecdote involving voting and gun control going back to 1990.
In 1991, Maryland Governor William Donald Schaefer called the state's Eastern Shore a "shithouse" because it had not voted for him. The Eastern Shore had turned against Schaefer en masse in the 1990 gubernatorial election, largely as a result of his support for gun control.

I don't think Maryland was mentioned on the list of swing states.

Forum List

Back