obama said he would sign an assault weapons ban

Are you really thinking Clinton is POTUS? Really?

Do you have a fuking AK or not? Have you got a MAC10 or not? What is it you want? A .50 caliber machine gun? With enough money, surely you know you can get whatever weapon you want.

The drug dealers do it all the time. Are you not as smart as the typical drug dealer? Maybe you need a better arms dealer. One with access to the weapons you want. Or a better drug dealer.

The political organization known as the NRA will protect you bigrep. Quit freaking out.

Do you have a fuking AK or not? Have you got a MAC10 or not? What is it you want? A .50 caliber machine gun? With enough money, surely you know you can get whatever weapon you want.

The drug dealers do it all the time. Are you not as smart as the typical drug dealer? Maybe you need a better arms dealer. One with access to the weapons you want. Or a better drug dealer.

The political organization known as the NRA will protect you bigrep. Quit freaking out.

Such an idiot, it would be unfair of me to make the case against such an un-knowledgeable idiot such as yourself. First do some research on what obama said about reinstating the Clinton assault weapons ban and then do some research and the ban itself and see what weapons were actually banned

Obama's statement: “But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets" indicates quite clearly he has no understanding of what the Second Amendment truly stands for.

Such an idiot, it would be unfair of me to make the case against such an un-knowledgeable idiot such as yourself. First do some research on what obama said about reinstating the Clinton assault weapons ban and then do some research and the ban itself and see what weapons were actually banned

Your bull shit is pretty shaky this AM biggie.

Now tell me this; does the POTUS make law or sign legislation proposing law that is presented to him? Do you even know the answer to that question?

Any President could wish anything but till the whatever is written to be a law and passed by both parts of Congress and signed by a President, guess what. Ain't nothing happening.

Now you tell me what person in Congress is proposing a gun ban. And what are this persons chance of success. You know, with the political organization known as the NRA lined up in opposition to ANY gun control.

Go ahead share the knowledge.

I think you have it wrong... The NRA wont protect bigrbnc and his guns, the NRA will protect the Constitution from people who want to destroy our Freedoms the Founders saw fit to grant us... The fact that we need a group like the NRA to protect our freedoms from twisted ideological zealots who profess to know what is best for the rest of us is the real problem in America when it comes to guns.

Now tell me this; does the POTUS make law or sign legislation proposing law that is presented to him? Do you even know the answer to that question?

Any President could wish anything but till the whatever is written to be a law and passed by both parts of Congress and signed by a President, guess what. Ain't nothing happening.

Now you tell me what person in Congress is proposing a gun ban. And what are this persons chance of success. You know, with the political organization known as the NRA lined up in opposition to ANY gun control.

So I see you jump from one thing to another yet to another.
This argument has been made also.
My rebuttal to it was obamatax wasn't supposed to have passed because of the blue dogs in congress, but it was passed into a new tax.

My rebuttal to it was obamatax wasn't supposed to have passed because of the blue dogs in congress, but it was passed into a new tax.

Obama campaigned on health care reform. The dems were all for it as well.

Has Obama been campaigning on gun control? How about the Dems in Congress? Which Dems is campaigning on gun control?

Evidentally for all your love of all things guns, you are fuking clueless about how powerfull the political organization known as the NRA really is.

Your blankie is safe and secure. Snuggle up to some cold blue steel. You'll feel better. Maybe shoot a few clips at your Obama poster. It's all good.

Good! Nobody needs them to hunt.

Try a penis-enlarging gadget instead. Or just buy a sports car.

Your right no one uses them to hunt with mine are for the government always have been. They are also firearms that the courts have ruled protected by the second amendment and approved for militia military use.

Since penis-enlarging gadgets are generally less expensive than assault weapons, take the rest of the money and spend it on English lessons.

Big Reb -

Why do you need an assault rifle?

As opposed to a handgun, for instance.

Please be specific.
Why do I need them
To protect myself from the government.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Good! Nobody needs them to hunt.

Try a penis-enlarging gadget instead. Or just buy a sports car.

Your right no one uses them to hunt with mine are for the government always have been. They are also firearms that the courts have ruled protected by the second amendment and approved for militia military use.

Since penis-enlarging gadgets are generally less expensive than assault weapons, take the rest of the money and spend it on English lessons.

Big Reb -

Why do you need an assault rifle?

As opposed to a handgun, for instance.

Please be specific.
Why do I need them
To protect myself from the government.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Judging from your post you have penis envy

Obama campaigned on health care reform. The dems were all for it as well.

Has Obama been campaigning on gun control? How about the Dems in Congress? Which Dems is campaigning on gun control?

Evidentally for all your love of all things guns, you are fuking clueless about how powerfull the political organization known as the NRA really is.

Your blankie is safe and secure. Snuggle up to some cold blue steel. You'll feel better. Maybe shoot a few clips at your Obama poster. It's all good.
The dems were all for it as well.
Not the blue dogs remember what happen to Nebraska senator Ben nelson and his COALITION AGAINST OBAMATAX?

Has Obama been campaigning on gun control?

I bet you think fast and the Furious was just a movie?

Obama, April 16: A demand for these drugs in the United States is what is helping to keep these cartels in business. This war is being waged with guns purchased not here, but in the United States. More than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States, many from gun shops that line our shared border.
FactCheck.org : Counting Mexico’s Guns

Which Dems is campaigning on gun control?
Care to go 0 for 9?
Four Democrats advocate gun control legislation following Colorado shooting - ABC News
Colorado Rep. Diana DeGette, New York Rep. Carolyn McCarthy and New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez joined Sen. Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey Tuesday to voice support for Lautenberg's bill outlawing the sale of high-capacity gun magazines.

Obama: We’re working on gun control “under the radar” « Hot Air
President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, “to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda,” she said.

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”
Guns and the second amendment is one thing that I am your better care to back off because you can't beat me on this subject?

Now how many of these Toss Up states are pro gun?
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)

obama shot himself in the foot with North Carolina because of his support of gay marriage

At the end of a long answer to the question, “What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?” Obama said this:
“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.
“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

Obama Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

Like Governor Romney did.:badgrin:

Now how many of these Toss Up states are pro gun?
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)

obama shot himself in the foot with North Carolina because of his support of gay marriage

At the end of a long answer to the question, “What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?” Obama said this:
“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.
“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

Obama Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

Like Governor Romney did.:badgrin:

This has already been addressed
I think Romney has said
I'll paraphrase
"what worked in my state as governor will not work in other states."
But with obama what he supported in his state thinks it will work in every state.
I cannot be defeated on this subject

Not reading this entire thread.....but must note that Mittens DID sign such a ban in his state.

Another bullshit reason not to vote for Obama shot down.

I think Romney has said
I'll paraphrase
"what worked in my state as governor will not work in other states."
But with obama what he supported in his state thinks it will work in every state.
Another post of the lone clown boy shot down.

So if he's saying "what worked in my state as governor will not work in other states", why do his achievements in Massachusets qualify him to fix the country's problems?

Forum List

Back