obama said he would sign an assault weapons ban

Good! Nobody needs them to hunt.

Try a penis-enlarging gadget instead. Or just buy a sports car.

Your right no one uses them to hunt with mine are for the government always have been. They are also firearms that the courts have ruled protected by the second amendment and approved for militia military use.

I think that people should pass a background check before being admitted into gun shows.
A 3 day wait period. Period.

Nope, any and all gun laws infringe on the rights of citizens to defend themselves.

That's a tad bit empiracle.

I'm a gun-owning Republican living in the only state that does not allow concealed-carry.

There are way too many folks in this country that do not have the mental capacity to responsibly posess any type of firearm. And, in a fashion, I belive that Obama addresses this particular issue.

Responsibility is first and foremost when it comes to firearms posession.

I've instructed my children as well as others on proper firearms handling. And I'm curious- what are your three primary directives regarding the handling of firearms?

Does every citizen who has the right to defend themselves also posess and practice those three directives?

I think that people should pass a background check before being admitted into gun shows.
A 3 day wait period. Period.

Nope, any and all gun laws infringe on the rights of citizens to defend themselves.

I'm a gun-owning Republican living in the only state that does not allow concealed-carry.

There are way too many folks in this country that do not have the mental capacity to responsibly posess any type of firearm. And, in a fashion, I belive that Obama addresses this particular issue.

I've instructed my children as well as others on proper firearms handling. And I'm curious- what are your three primary directives regarding the handling of firearms?

Does every citizen who has the right to defend themselves also posess and practice those three directives?

first and fore most never pull your firearm unless you intend on using it
Never shoot a warning shot
never hand over your firearm too anyone.

I like that. :thup:

Here's mine:

Treat EVERY firearm as if it were loaded.

ALWAYS keep it pointed in a safe direction.

NEVER put your finger inside the guard until you are ready to shoot.

Do NOT pull the trigger until you are SURE of your target.

After that, I'd read them the bill of bigreb. :D

Here's mine:

Basically the same principle just worded differently

Here's mine:

Well... no.

I respectfully submit that my credo takes premise. And until it is fully understood and adhered to, no one- regardless of rights, should be allowed to posess a firearm.

Your heart is in the right place, it just skips a beat.

That said- if I were ever in a serious scrum, I'd want to share your camp. :thup:

Now how many of these Toss Up states are pro gun?
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)

obama shot himself in the foot with North Carolina because of his support of gay marriage

At the end of a long answer to the question, “What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?” Obama said this:
“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.
“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”

Obama Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

Apparently, they want to ban them in Benghazi too.

this thread reminds me of the t shirt that big scary dude in happy gilmore is wearing that goes guns dont kill people i kill people and that does have validity where theres a will theres a way a gun is just a tool how about working on improving everyones quality of life so that people wont want to kill each other instead of taking away their toys

Your right no one uses them to hunt with mine are for the government always have been. They are also firearms that the courts have ruled protected by the second amendment and approved for militia military use.

Why not just hide under your bed?
It'd save the expense of buying all those armaments.
And the nasty government will never find you there.

Those who fear firearms are the ones that seem to be hiding under their bed. I want everybody armed.

Those who fear firearms are the ones that seem to be hiding under their bed. I want everybody armed.

Except for you, you have firearms because you fear everyone else.

It is very important that everyone should be able to get their hands on an assault rifle so that they can rob liquor stores, shoot their co-workers easily or terrorise their community and do anything of the things you need an assault rifle for.

These are basic civil rights.

Here's mine:

Well... no.

I respectfully submit that my credo takes premise. And until it is fully understood and adhered to, no one- regardless of rights, should be allowed to posess a firearm.

Your heart is in the right place, it just skips a beat.

That said- if I were ever in a serious scrum, I'd want to share your camp. :thup:

Yes they're basically the same just worded differently.
Mine
Yours
All my firearms are loaded and would not pull one unless I intend to use it.

Mine
Your's
Do NOT pull the trigger until you are SURE of your target ALWAYS keep it pointed in a safe direction.
I only aim at what I intend to shoot and what I intend to shoot is my target.

Mine
yours
And back too treating all firearms as loaded.

It is very important that everyone should be able to get their hands on an assault rifle so that they can rob liquor stores, shoot their co-workers easily or terrorise their community and do anything of the things you need an assault rifle for.

You forgot about fending off the hordes of "government" at your front door.
Which is the only reason bigrednec has assault weapons.

Another fear monger with all those demons running through your head. Crawl back under your bed.

You forgot about fending off the hordes of "government" at your front door.
Which is the only reason bigrednec has assault weapons.

Your government took your guns but yet you still have people being killed with firearms and knives.. As a matter of fact isn't your knives murder at a epidemic proportion? And you still have close to the same amount of deaths by firearms as you did before the ban was instated? Just not on the mass murder standards?

Another fear monger with all those demons running through your head. Crawl back under your bed.

I think all the spaces under the beds are taken up by you paranoid gun-nuts.
Saigon'll have to find somewhere else.

Forum List

Back