Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel

Mary wasn't nine years old you jackass. :eusa_hand: Nowhere close. Nice try though.

Most Bible scholars agree that Mary was around 12 when she got married.

In those times, a girl who wasn't married by age 14, was considered an old maid.

All of that is pure speculation. As opposed to A'isha's personal testamony that she was 9. You guys are really stretching here.

So you're saying that your beloved prophet, Jesus, was born as a result of rape?

Ninety year-old Joseph's after she had Jesus. I'd think that baby Jesus coming out would be painful enough, anyway.

So now 90-year-old Joseph is "God"? I think you're confused. :lol:

Last edited:
Personally, I take pride in having moral principals antithetical to those that promote genocide and rape in the Bible.

So do you condemn your fellow Muslims?:eusa_eh:

Genocide and rape is more of a Christian thing.

Mass Rape in Bosnia
The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century

I'll take that as a NO.

You see, so called moderate Muslims say they don't tolerate the fanatical ideals of their prophets and leaders but they won't condemn them.

Last edited:
All of that is pure speculation. As opposed to A'isha's personal testamony that she was 9.
Aishah's "personal testimony" that was passed down orally over multiple centuries is suddenly as reliable as a Britannica article. I see. :lol:

You guys are really stretching here.
No, buddy, you're stretching" by claiming that ahadith are reliable only when their veracity suits your purpose.

So you're saying that your beloved prophet, Jesus, was born as a result of rape?
Actually, that's what you're saying:

Children cannot consent to having sex, so that makes it rape. - theHawk​

You see, so called moderate Muslims say they don't tolerate the fanatical ideals of their prophets and leaders but they won't condemn them.

I have no leaders, and no prophet advocated rape or genocide other than in corrupted Biblical accounts.

Aishah's "personal testimony" that was passed down orally over multiple centuries is suddenly as reliable as a Britannica article. I see. :lol:
I don't believe in the "divine nature" of Muhammed's claims. It doesn't mean A'isha didn't tell the truth about her own life with Muhammed. You'd think those old Muslim orators would of "corrected" the 9 year old age thing, but apparently they thought it was OK.

Actually, that's what you're saying:

Yes, I did say that. Now where did I say someone had sex with Mary when she was a child or before she conceived Jesus? Nope, didn't happen.

YOU are the one that just said a 90-year old Joseph did.

Last edited:
I'll take that as a NO.
I'll condemn any people who commit rape or genocide. Whether or not they consider themselves Muslims is of little consequence to me.

So you do condemn Mohammed and Sultan Moulay Ismail?

I don't condemn Muhammad (SAW) because he never committed rape or genocide (I've noticed your lack of a response to my request for proof. :lol:)

Why the hell would I care about defending Ismail Ibn Sharif?

Forum List

Back