Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel

Muslims are taught that all of the prophets of the Old Testament ie. Abraham, Moses, Adam, Lot, Noah, etc. Are to be spoken about with only admiration and respect.

Same with Jesus. You will never hear a Muslim say anything derogatory or disparaging towards Jesus. As we reverence him just the same as the others.
Which leads to the biggest contradiction in Islam, if you believe all those prophets in the OT were speaking the truth, why do Muslims not believe in the coming of a Messiah? Even Jews believe there is a Messiah coming.
If you believe Jesus was a prophet, why do you not believe the testamony of his hand-chosen disciples?

Saddly, many Christians didn't follow the example of Jesus in this respect. And exhibit more hate than love towards other people and what they hold sacred.
Typical anti-Christian response, if a Christian dare reject lies they claim that Jesus would of never had done it in the manner we do. I don't know what you expect us to do, start speaking in parables?

Sunni, ever going to answer these questions? :smoke:

Which leads to the biggest contradiction in Islam, if you believe all those prophets in the OT were speaking the truth, why do Muslims not believe in the coming of a Messiah? Even Jews believe there is a Messiah coming.
There is NO contridiction with the OT and Islam like you alledge.

Muslims do believe in a comming messiah. Same as the Jews do.

The Shites call him the al-Mahdi.

Most Sunni's believe it will be Jesus.

If you believe Jesus was a prophet, why do you not believe the testamony of his hand-chosen disciples?
Yes, we totally believe that Jesus was a great prophet and never sinned.

But we don't believe many things that the NT says.

As it has been corrupted over the years with false verses being inserted into the text.

Many of the books in the NT were written by Paul.

Christianity is mainly based on the false teachings of Paul and not Jesus.

There is NO contridiction with the OT and Islam like you alledge.

Muslims do believe in a comming messiah. Same as the Jews do.

The Shites call him the al-Mahdi.

Most Sunni's believe it will be Jesus.

And interestingly enough the Muslims description of their Messiah lines up with the AntiChrist of Christianity.

And interestingly enough the Muslims description of their Messiah lines up with the AntiChrist of Christianity.

That is a very interesting statemen THE LIGHT.

So I am sure that you will be be able to back it up with some evidence?

Please be so kind as to show parallel verses from the Bible and the Quran to back up your claim.

Thank You in advance :eusa_angel:

Please be so kind as to show parallel verses from the Bible and the Quran to back up your claim.

How about you provide me a breif description of all the details and chronological order of your coming Mahdi and I will show you. That way I don't misinterpret anything.

How about you provide me a breif description of all the details and chronological order of your coming Mahdi and I will show you. That way I don't misinterpret anything.

In other words, you told a lie and you want me to bale you out.

No way Jose!!

Look DIMLIGHT, you made the outrageous statement with complete confidence.

So produce your case for everyone to see. :doubt:

(don't worry about misinterpreting, we will work that out in the debate) :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

No way Jose!!

(don't worry about misinterpreting, we will work that out in the debate) :eusa_angel:

Being the scholar that you are on the Koran, I am sure you know what your Mahdi will do and can tell us.

I'll start with the obvious one, all Muslims are antichrists plural.

Being the scholar that you are on the Koran, I am sure you know what your Mahdi will do and can tell us.
No mention of the Mahdi is made in the Qur'an or in Sahih hadith collections. The Mahdi is a Shi'ite innovation in which many Sufis and some Sunnis also believe.

Personally, I take pride in having moral principals antithetical to those that promote genocide and rape in the Bible.

No way Jose!!

...says the batshit crazy nutjob wrapped up in his own douche too tight to see how ironic his statement is......

I bet January 1, 2000 was a giant bummer for you, wasn't it dogma junkie?

What is obvious??? :confused:

And what do you mean by "antichrist plural" ??? :confused:

You should read John Ch8

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

Muslims are the children of the devil. All their beliefs rooted in the lies of a fasle prophet.

Muhammed whole purpose was to take people away from Jesus. To make them reject him as the Christ. Hence, 'Jesus was a good guy but...'

What is obvious??? :confused:

And what do you mean by "antichrist plural" ??? :confused:

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
-1 John 2:18-23

Forum List

Back