Obama Rushes To DC For Fiscal Cliff Talks, House GOP Stays On Vacation

Well if he had stayed and set an example,you might have something,but alas he didn't and you don't.

Obamma sucks as a leader

Well, did the GOP stay? No.
Is Obama stopping vacation early to get back to work? Yes.
Is the GOP doing the same thing? No.

I do have something.

You have nothing. He's wasting fuel flying back knowing nothing can be done now in time to keep the government from going over a cliff. Everything this guy is involved in is a tremendous waste of taxpayer cash. He never should have left.

FUCK obama. He's WANTED to go over this fiscal cliff since the beginning. Higher taxes, massive spending cuts to military, it's democrat NIRVANA!

Won't take long for the country to implode though. GREAT JOB HUSSEIN... fucking POS radical muslim JACK OFF! The muslims have claimed for years they'd defeat America from the INSIDE... guess they're getting close.

Well isn't that just great. Here we have armed the population at levels never seen before, and you fuking whacked out gun nuts won't take your pretend assault weapons and stop the "defeat" of America.

What the fuk good are you guys to let this happen? I thought you were all about "defending" the COTUS and all that shit. And here you all are, letting us be overthrown from the inside (according to you) and you all won't do shit about it. Why?
Don't have enough guns yet or your balls aren't big enough?

Put your gun where you mouth is. Or put your gun in your mouth. Makes no difference.
You guys are all talk about what you are gonna do. Rise up I say rise up. The call from Concord has come in. The muslims are coming the muslims are cuming. Thats how they got so many billions of them.

The GOP has become an embarrassment to this country...They are probably calling Grover now to see what their next move should be.

It's time to eliminate republicans completely. Come on democrats you know you want to. Pass a law, make disagreement or criticism of the king the crime of heresy.

It's time to eliminate republicans completely. Come on democrats you know you want to. Pass a law, make disagreement or criticism of the king the crime of heresy.

You know what I would like to see eliminated? Your Internet connection. God you are fuking stupid.

Hey I know, lets make a law against stupidity. If they do that, guess what; you are going to jail. LAMO.

obama phones are S3's? And of course, I'm sure you can fill that fridge with your food stamps.

If either of your claims are true, then why do you have such a problem with government CUTTING SPENDING? What problem do you see with that?

lol, I paid $500 up front for my phone so I could get the contract free price of $55 a month for UNLIMITED 4G LTE speeds on everything.

And I receive no government assistance of any sort.
Then ANSWER my question...

Here's an answer.

The "Fiscal Cliff" does EXACTLY what you folks are praying for.

Why fight it?

:eusa_eh:

Why did he have to "Rush back to DC?"

Remember Benghazi:

On Tuesday night, President Barack Obama said he called up his national security team by phone while the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was being attacked, but did not say that he held a meeting before he flew to a fundraiser in Las Vegas.

“As soon as we found out that the Benghazi consulate was being overrun, I was on the phone with my national security team and I gave them three instructions,” Obama told a questioner during the town hall debate in Hofstra University.

He didn't "rush back to DC" then...why now?

Because NOW it is politically expedient for him to LOOK like he's doing something.

Then it was more important to campaign then to do his job as Commander and Chief.

And you notice, Obama IS RUSHING to DC from his PLANNED Hawaii vacation.

I hear he did get in a game of golf before he decided to rush back

this man is such a joke and so are his cult followers

baaaaa sheep

My kid is out of school but my wife went back to work yesterday. Anyone who is responsible for keeping us from going over the fiscal cliff who did not think they were working yesterday shouldn't have their job. Then again my wife has people's lives in her hands. I guess the government doesn't feel that kind of responsibility.

(sorry I'm late nirtoz, you know how hard it is to catch up to the end of this thread? I will have to see how many posts there are since the last one I saw, which was about, wait for it.... Benghazi)

lol, I paid $500 up front for my phone so I could get the contract free price of $55 a month for UNLIMITED 4G LTE speeds on everything.

And I receive no government assistance of any sort.
Then ANSWER my question...

Here's an answer.

The "Fiscal Cliff" does EXACTLY what you folks are praying for.

Why fight it?

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, like we voted for massive tax increases, cutting off unemployment, and massive defense cuts.

Truth is this is the only way we'll get any cuts at all, unless Obama tries to go around the sequestration law.

Actually a pretty good strategy. I douubt the Republicans would have the balls... dont do any more negotiating and let Obama deal with the fiscal Cliff.. what Happens afterwards will be all on him. They tried, and couldnt him to do anything they proposed without giving him free reign. Leave him stomping temper tantrum mád, he'll look bad. Especially if he Goes on tv and starts whining about cutting his vacation short. Show him for the petulant little child he is.

Think Long term benefits, when the people see Obama is incompetent and is ruining the economy.. who are they going to blame? He has 4 more years to ruin the Democrátic Parties image to the people. Time for some tough learning..

Why did Obama wait until the last minute?

What's he offering that's different and "I get that for free"?

Republicans are losing the PR battle because they don't start every statement with "Obama is a liar and acting in bad faith...."

If the fiscal Cliff is just a return to Clinton era tax rates... Why do the control Freaks Care? I thought they believe Clinton had one of the most prosperous economies in our history as a nation. Why are they worried?

The GOP has become an embarrassment to this country...They are probably calling Grover now to see what their next move should be.

No they are probably calling the people THEY Represent for that, especially on raising TAXES. But that is so foreign to you sheep Democrats because your masters just do what the hell they wish
And I suppose you think Obama and the Democrats are just shining stars to the country..Yet almost 50% of the people voted against their re-election

Last edited:
Why did he have to "Rush back to DC?"

Remember Benghazi:

On Tuesday night, President Barack Obama said he called up his national security team by phone while the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was being attacked, but did not say that he held a meeting before he flew to a fundraiser in Las Vegas.

“As soon as we found out that the Benghazi consulate was being overrun, I was on the phone with my national security team and I gave them three instructions,” Obama told a questioner during the town hall debate in Hofstra University.

He didn't "rush back to DC" then...why now?

Because NOW it is politically expedient for him to LOOK like he's doing something.

Then it was more important to campaign then to do his job as Commander and Chief.

Bingo. He got his second term and he sure as shit doesn't need anyone to vote for his sorry ass again. He also could care less about four dead men in Benghazi and the fact that his State Department sucks and no one will ever be held accountable.

He's done campaigning so he can pretend he gives a rats ass.

I hope the Reps give him everything he wants.

When the economy doesn't recover any better than it is now he can explain just why that happened because hey, the Reps gave me what I asked for and everything should have been hunky dorry. Why the hell is the mess still here?? Jeeze. Guess I don't really know.

Yeah. He's a winner all right and with his clusterfuck Obamacare around the corner things should go just great.

Got some real good swampland for sale down here in Florida.

If the fiscal Cliff is just a return to Clinton era tax rates... Why do the control Freaks Care? I thought they believe Clinton had one of the most prosperous economies in our history as a nation. Why are they worried?

because dumbass, they aren't returning to the Clinton era cuts as well.

because dumbass, they aren't returning to the Clinton era cuts as well.

The question was for Democrats, Willowtree. So you want to call me a dumb ass for pointing out what theyve been saying? Im not a democrat, youve seen me post before. I will assume you have an issue with just setting the Cliff in Obama's lap and letting him take the blame since you called me a dumbass... You couldnt possibly have thought I was a leftie.

Forum List

Back