Gopher on Shariah

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Siraj Wahhaj, who served as vice president of ISNA, is on record as supporting all aspects of shariah, including its call for brutal punishments like the removal of one's hands as the penalty for theft, and death by stoning as the penalty for adultery. According to Wahhaj, such harsh measures are wholly justified by Islamic scripture as he preached in a May 1992 sermon: “I would cut off the hands of my own daughter [if she stole] because Allah stands for Justice.” On another occasion, Wahhaj stated: “If Allah says 100 strikes, 100 strikes it is. If Allah says cut off their hand, you cut off their hand. If Allah says stone them to death, through the Prophet Muhammad, then you stone them to death, because it’s the obedience of Allah and his messenger — nothing personal.”

Shariah's Threat to The United States

Oh My Gosh! What a horrible thing to say. I tell you what, I will NEVER, EVER vote for that guy. Now.....who is he again? In your feeble little mind, who does he represent? What level of outrage are we supposed to dial up here?

• Banned
Oh My Gosh! What a horrible thing to say. I tell you what, I will NEVER, EVER vote for that guy. Now.....who is he again? In your feeble little mind, who does he represent? What level of outrage are we supposed to dial up here?

Gopher is the common term for any of several distinct species of small burrowing rodents endemic to North America.

Mirror?:D

Siraj Wahhaj, who served as vice president of ISNA, is on record as supporting all aspects of shariah, including its call for brutal punishments like the removal of one's hands as the penalty for theft, and death by stoning as the penalty for adultery. According to Wahhaj, such harsh measures are wholly justified by Islamic scripture as he preached in a May 1992 sermon: “I would cut off the hands of my own daughter [if she stole] because Allah stands for Justice.” On another occasion, Wahhaj stated: “If Allah says 100 strikes, 100 strikes it is. If Allah says cut off their hand, you cut off their hand. If Allah says stone them to death, through the Prophet Muhammad, then you stone them to death, because it’s the obedience of Allah and his messenger — nothing personal.”
AND?? :cool:

• Banned
AND?? :cool:

America is largely a Christian nation with 77 percent of adults identifying themselves as Christian, according to a Gallup survey, while only 0.6 percent identified as Muslim. The survey also found that Mormons were the most religious in practicing their faith.

Gallup: Americans 77% Christian, 0.6% Muslim | CNS News

Be sure to reply with And?:cool:. That way no answer needed but your need to post something will be satisfied.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shariah's Threat to The United States

Evil jerks like this should not be permitted to contaminate America.
They should all be transmitted back to the 7th century.

Siraj Wahhaj is a loyal and patriotic muslim American citizen who believes in the Quran and it's teachings exactly as they were written.

Unlike most Christians and Jews who only believe in the parts of the Bible they agree with, and basically disregard the rest of it as unfit to follow. :cool:

Siraj Wahhaj is a loyal and patriotic muslim American citizen who believes in the Quran and it's teachings exactly as they were written.

Unlike most Christians and Jews who only believe in the parts of the Bible they agree with, and basically disregard the rest of it as unfit to follow. :cool:

What he believes in is not logically, judicially and first and foremost, MORALLY acceptable and allowable in America.

Therefore, he and his fellow believers of the same cruel and inhuman teachings have no place in America.

But I have no problem letting him and his ilk do all the chopping of hands and stonings in the Hell holes they came from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back