Obama Rushes To DC For Fiscal Cliff Talks, House GOP Stays On Vacation

Because Heaven forbid a Democrat wanting to take charge, make progress, and get this financial problem dealt with.

:badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol:

Bwhahahahahah Hahahahahaha Take charge of what? How many birdies he scored?? This isn't a monarchy.. People don't rush back when King Obama decides he will return from playing on the beach in Hawaii.. You liberals can suck his butt all you like but don't expect the rest of us to slurp up his crack sweat.

Then the Conservatives should not have a say nor a vote in the matter, since they do not wish to be involved with the responsibilities that they hold.

Guess what? This is a REPUBLIC, not a fascist state like you libbies want. Republicans were voted in the majority and have more than a say.. IT'S CALLED CHECKS AND BALANCES.. it's in the Constitution. Too bad.

Well if he had stayed and set an example,you might have something,but alas he didn't and you don't.

Obamma sucks as a leader

Well, did the GOP stay? No.
Is Obama stopping vacation early to get back to work? Yes.
Is the GOP doing the same thing? No.

I do have something.

boy oh boy, being a Obamabot must be hard work
Obama BACK from golfing to SAVE the day again..up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

GOP too lazy to get up from their fat asses and get back to work.

The sequester will come, because this is how the Tea Party - which is the swing vote in lawmaking - got their way in the debt ceiling deal in '11.

The Bush era tax cuts will be extended to all because this is how the Tea Party - which is the swing vote in lawmaking - will get their way in the debt ceiling deal of '12.

Obama will bend over and take it.

Either get involved, or get out of politics. :cool:

Tell that to your King who flew out of DC with the American economy on the brink, to go play in Hawaii. You're insane.. like the rest of you Zombie worshippers.

Likewise to all the members of your cult.

Which cult is that?? I despise crybaby Bohner.. I despise all the Bushes.. I don't tow the political dirty water for corrupt RepubLicrats.. Unlike you Zombie leftists who have NEVER ONCE held Obama to account. NOT ONCE. FAIL.

I do have something.

Obama BACK from golfing to SAVE the day again..up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yes, we're all suppose to jump the moment King Obama decides.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol:

Bwhahahahahah Hahahahahaha Take charge of what? How many birdies he scored?? This isn't a monarchy.. People don't rush back when King Obama decides he will return from playing on the beach in Hawaii.. You liberals can suck his butt all you like but don't expect the rest of us to slurp up his crack sweat.

Then the Conservatives should not have a say nor a vote in the matter, since they do not wish to be involved with the responsibilities that they hold.

Guess what? This is a REPUBLIC, not a fascist state like you libbies want. Republicans were voted in the majority and have more than a say.. IT'S CALLED CHECKS AND BALANCES.. it's in the Constitution. Too bad.

I know. And the republicans are refusing to do their jobs when everyone else is waiting on them.

If they aren't going to show up, then go ahead with the vote.

If something happened at work while you were on vacation, would you demand that change be reverted, claiming to be a republican and demand special treatment because "It's the constitution"?

And you notice, Obama IS RUSHING to DC from his PLANNED Hawaii vacation.

I hear he did get in a game of golf before he decided to rush back

this man is such a joke and so are his cult followers

baaaaa sheep

I do have something.

they've already done their work, waiting on the lazy azzed democrats now.

I know. And the republicans are refusing to do their jobs when everyone else is waiting on them.

If they aren't going to show up, then go ahead with the vote.

If something happened at work while you were on vacation, would you demand that change be reverted, claiming to be a republican and demand special treatment because "It's the constitution"?

It doesn't work that way. If you want to amend or ratify the US Constitution, you need 3/4 of the states to approve it. Get busy liberal.. you have lots of work to do! LOL

Well if he had stayed and set an example,you might have something,but alas he didn't and you don't.

Obamma sucks as a leader

I do have something.

Grandstanding,you what that means??

Like I said If he had stayed acted like a true leader you might have something,rushing back so he looks ike he gives a shit,and rub Repubs noses is just cheap ass politics and is why we are in the shape we are in.

Statesmen are what we need not grandstanding suck ass politicians.

The king has declared a new directive:

ATTN Zombie America: Cancel all of your plans.. King Obama decided to return from body surfing, golfing in Hawaii.. Everyone must now cancel all plans because Obama decided to return.

Signed, the Zombie Left.

The king has declared a new directive:

ATTN Zombie America: Cancel all of your plans.. King Obama decided to return from body surfing, golfing in Hawaii.. Everyone must now cancel all plans because Obama decided to return.

Signed, the Zombie Left.

about sums it up..:lol:

obama's coming back is some kind of political theater. The negotiation is over. There are several plans on the table. The senate must make a decision. Until the senate passes something, there is really nothing for obama to do. Unless obama has come back to negotiate with Harry Reid which he could do from anyplace.

Forum List

Back