Obama Rushes To DC For Fiscal Cliff Talks, House GOP Stays On Vacation

obama's coming back is some kind of political theater. The negotiation is over. There are several plans on the table. The senate must make a decision. Until the senate passes something, there is really nothing for obama to do. Unless obama has come back to negotiate with Harry Reid which he could do from anyplace.

While you say this, I hope your job is on the line and that you are affected financially when they can't reach a deal when republicans refuse to compromise one bit.

"Gah, I should end my vacation early and take care of my responsibilities. People's jobs are on the lines"

He should have done it years ago.

Worst Leader, Ever.

Where was your heroic party?

Oh yeah, allowing massive tax breaks on the wealthiest.

Defending banks who hurt the economy.

etc

Don't deflect. We are talking about Obama leadership failures.

This is what happens when you put somebody in the job who never ran so much as a hotdog stand in his life.

ALL HAIL KING OBAMA.. Let's say a prayer.. shall we? <gets out her prayer rug> Oh great and powerful King Obama.. we all will rush back because you did.. whatever you do, we will parrot, never question.. like good Zombie subjects. Thank you King Obama.

obama's coming back is some kind of political theater. The negotiation is over. There are several plans on the table. The senate must make a decision. Until the senate passes something, there is really nothing for obama to do. Unless obama has come back to negotiate with Harry Reid which he could do from anyplace.

While you say this, I hope your job is on the line and that you are affected financially when they can't reach a deal when republicans refuse to compromise one bit.

well fine, we hope the same for you

etc

You mean the same banks King Obama bailed out and continues to bail out? LOL

Yeah, the same banks that the republicans helped to get where they were before the tax payers had to help.

Which makes your King Obama as bad and rotten as Booooooooooooooooooooosh! Oh noes?????!! You mean King Obama does the exact same thing that Boooshie did?!!

He should have done it years ago.

Worst Leader, Ever.

etc

This is what happens when you put somebody in the job who never ran so much as a hotdog stand in his life.

So I'm not allowed to point out Republican leadership failures and compare and contrast?

Yet you tried to put Rmoney in the biggest position of them all.

well fine, we hope the same for you

I work in the private industry.

etc

So I'm not allowed to point out Republican leadership failures and compare and contrast?

LOL!! The failure to rush back and cancel their plans because your King decided to???????

LOL!! The failure to rush back and cancel their plans because your King decided to???????

The failure that the republican party is.

etc

The Republicans passed legislation to minimize the 'cliff' fallout.

Obama simply ignored it.

In fact, Obama and Reid routinely ignore their responsibilities.

The failure that the republican party is.

hey just say it, ALL HALE OBAMA

He snaps his bony fingers and the rest of the country should jump and bow

Last edited:

The Republicans passed legislation to minimize the 'cliff' fallout.

Obama simply ignored it.

In fact, Obama and Reid routinely ignore their responsibilities.

So they have some sort of safeguard when they can't get their way.

"Gah, I should end my vacation early and take care of my responsibilities. People's jobs are on the lines"

Why the hell did plan a vacation knowing full well this shit was on the table?

Sounds to me like he was getting ripped so bad he had no choice but to come home early.....so he could look like the hero.

Why the hell did plan a vacation knowing full well this shit was on the table?

Sounds to me like he was getting ripped so bad he had no choice but to come home early.....so he could look like the hero.

That goes for everyone.

Forum List

Back