Obama Releases The Kraken: New Campaign Attack Ad Against Romney Is Devastating

This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube

Republicans have given me plenty of reasons to vote against Obama. Democrats have given me plenty of reasons to vote against Romney. What I'm waiting for is a good reason to vote for either one of them.

And he's still behind?

He should get cracking.

Why don't you send him a dollar or two. Every bit helps.

And send some tissue too. Election night's gonna be a long one.

What makes you think I support Obama? I am a strict Constitutionalist.

OK...Then what in the world makes you think that this ad is anywhere in the range of mediocre, let alone "releasing the Kraken"?

I took it as sarcasm after watching. Now if Occupoop posted it, I would have known he was serious.

I really like this part,
It reminds me of when I was at the port a few years back and I saw all those containers being shipped overseas that were labeled "Jobs".

Attachments

• $Obama ad.jpg
    $Obama ad.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 47
This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Republicans have given me plenty of reasons to vote against Obama. Democrats have given me plenty of reasons to vote against Romney. What I'm waiting for is a good reason to vote for either one of them.

Here's a reason to vote for Romney:

He isn't Obama.

That's the only reason I can think of.

Here's a reason to vote for Romney:

He isn't Obama.

That's the only reason I can think of.

And Romney isn't a Communist/Marxist idealogue like the current temporary occupant.

OK...Then what in the world makes you think that this ad is anywhere in the range of mediocre, let alone "releasing the Kraken"?

I took it as sarcasm after watching. Now if Occupoop posted it, I would have known he was serious.
I thought the OP was serious.

Absolutely not. I made the title thread to get the democrats thinking Obama had done something so extraordinary that it would give them a Chrissy Matthews "tingle" up their leg......................briefly.

Obama is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Romney will win in a landslide.

Of Reaganesque proportions.

I would not go as far as that, but if America has any sense of decency, honesty and integrity left, the outcome of the election in November should be determined by character, rather than the color of skin.

And piss on the 12% who automatically, without thinking, brainwashed and Democratically stupified vote 95% on skin color. Along with the guilt-ridden racist saps.

Last edited:
I thought the OP was serious.

Absolutely not. I made the title thread to get the democrats thinking Obama had done something so extraordinary that it would give them a Chrissy Matthews "tingle" up their leg......................briefly.

I figured that out only after I responded once or twice.:redface:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM]OBAMA tells San Francisco He WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Energy to SKYROCKET!! - YouTube[/ame]

In a recession with millions of Americans out of work, YOU DO NOT ADD MORE PEOPLE TO THE WORKING CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUTRAGE: Obama Bypasses Congress; Gives Amnesty, Work Permits to 1 Million Illegal Aliens | Stand With Arizona

Gas prices and people out of work in a recession you do not stop jobs or new sources of conventional energy
President Obama Rejects Keystone XL Pipeline - ABC News

All obama did for the economy was pay off political debts and save union benefit packages.
Never closed Gitmo, never tried to repeal the patriot act, signed the NDAA , kills due process.
Anything obama could come up against Romney does not compare to what I just posted about obama.

OBAMA tells San Francisco He WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Energy to SKYROCKET!! - YouTube

In a recession with millions of Americans out of work, YOU DO NOT ADD MORE PEOPLE TO THE WORKING CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUTRAGE: Obama Bypasses Congress; Gives Amnesty, Work Permits to 1 Million Illegal Aliens | Stand With Arizona

Gas prices and people out of work in a recession you do not stop jobs or new sources of conventional energy
President Obama Rejects Keystone XL Pipeline - ABC News

All obama did for the economy was pay off political debts and save union benefit packages.
Never closed Gitmo, never tried to repeal the patriot act, signed the NDAA , kills due process.
Anything obama could come up against Romney does not compare to what I just posted about obama.

Why do idiots start a thread about some kind of leverage obama has over the GOP, when all I have to do is mention obama's job performance or what he has done to destroy the Constitution, and the thread dies? If the idiots are man enough to start a bull shit thread they should be man enough to stick around and face the truth about their bull shit.

Those who genuflct and grovel at the feet of Obama are going to cheer and applaud ads like this.

Those who think will also pay attention to the overwhelming evidence that none of it is essentially true, and certainly Romney is no more guilty of outsourcing jobs than is Obama as POTUS.

And those who think and also employ intellectual honesty will know how pathetic it is to have to make up stuff to bash your opponent.

ita all true and just lying and denying its true will not win mitt any election.

Forum List

Back