Obama Releases The Kraken: New Campaign Attack Ad Against Romney Is Devastating

Dipping it down to the low 90s IQ crowd there. Or maybe the high school crowd?

Their taxes pay your largely undeserved salary.

Pardon me if I am wrong, but the derision and contempt displayed by your post is typical of a free-loading government employee.

I suspect you meet the criteria for the above mentioned crowd. Making assertions based on thin air sounds far more like LOLberalism than sanity. You're pardoned and also ridiculously wrong.

Actually it made me laugh and shake my head. I wonder who Mexico and China are backing. :lol:

This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg3NkhAQ5_4]In Latest Romney Ad, Hillary Clinton Attacks Obama - YouTube[/ame]

This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube

Kraken?

More like:

211782038_52bf01b687.jpg

Those who genuflct and grovel at the feet of Obama are going to cheer and applaud ads like this.

Those who think will also pay attention to the overwhelming evidence that none of it is essentially true, and certainly Romney is no more guilty of outsourcing jobs than is Obama as POTUS.

And those who think and also employ intellectual honesty will know how pathetic it is to have to make up stuff to bash your opponent.
Remember during the Bush Admin, whenever Bush made a gaffe or misstep, drooling idiot leftists would screech, "This has legs! Bush is TOAST!!"? Normal people, of course, didn't gleefully anticipate Bush being both impeached and frog-marched to the Hague.

:lol:

Again nothing you can say against Romney is worse than what obama has done.
Romney has yet to violate the Constitution.

According to the US Supreme Court, neither has Obama

Now ...Why does Romney insult our nation when he sings? We know he refuses to keep his money here, or keep jobs here and that he ran to France to avoid fighting for his country

But must he openly mock us?

The supreme court just showed how fucked up it is by allowing obamacare to stand as a tax.

Is that all you have got?

The Supreme court is the designated defender of the Constitution .....not Tea Baggers.

Obama has not violated the Constitution once

Now, when are you going to tell us what Mitt or the Republicans have accomplished in the last four years

I'll start...they protected tax cuts for billionaires

According to the US Supreme Court, neither has Obama

Now ...Why does Romney insult our nation when he sings? We know he refuses to keep his money here, or keep jobs here and that he ran to France to avoid fighting for his country

But must he openly mock us?

The supreme court just showed how fucked up it is by allowing obamacare to stand as a tax.

The Supreme court is the designated defender of the Constitution .....not Tea Baggers.

Now, when are you going to tell us what Mitt or the Republicans have accomplished in the last four years

depriving Americans of their due-process rights

LOL, this ad is suppose to be DEVASTATING

I think it's pathetic...Obama come on man, give us an ad on what YOU did for America

resided over
8 to 9% unemployment
added 5 trillion more to our dept
passed a monster entitlement program that is chocked full of NEW TAXES, made Government bigger with (ObamaCare) that taxpayers will get to pay for, you decided people needed to be FINED if they didn't follow your orders, and the beat goes on

come on, we want to see your accomplishments

Instead we will continue to see loser ads like this

Really? Do tell

LOL, this ad is suppose to be DEVASTATING

I think it's pathetic...Obama come on man, give us an ad on what YOU did for America

resided over
8 to 9% unemployment
added 5 trillion more to our dept
passed a monster entitlement program that is chocked full of NEW TAXES, made Government bigger with (ObamaCare) that taxpayers will get to pay for, you decided people needed to be FINED if they didn't follow your orders, and the beat goes on

come on, we want to see your accomplishments

Instead we will continue to see loser ads like this

Sadly there is no shortage of Bots that will believe this crap. I'd like to see Obama run on his own nickle, not trying to take down everybody else's

Really? Do tell
Anwar al-Awlaki
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki

Attacking Libya without Congressional approval.

Those who genuflct and grovel at the feet of Obama are going to cheer and applaud ads like this.

Those who think will also pay attention to the overwhelming evidence that none of it is essentially true, and certainly Romney is no more guilty of outsourcing jobs than is Obama as POTUS.

And those who think and also employ intellectual honesty will know how pathetic it is to have to make up stuff to bash your opponent.
Remember during the Bush Admin, whenever Bush made a gaffe or misstep, drooling idiot leftists would screech, "This has legs! Bush is TOAST!!"? Normal people, of course, didn't gleefully anticipate Bush being both impeached and frog-marched to the Hague.

:lol:

Frog marched. Oh I'm going to get some mileage out of THAT image.:clap2:

Last edited:
All Obama has to do is replay Romney singing "America the beautiful"

All Romney has to do is ask Obama what positive things he has accomplished while in office.

Passed Obamacare
Saved the country from a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Industry
Ended the war in Iraq
Passed the START treaty
Ended DADT
Killed Bin Laden

What exactly are Romneys accomplishments?

LOl, IF all that was true and is what the PEOPLE care about, why aren't we seeing all the ads on it?

Really? Do tell
Anwar al-Awlaki
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki

Terrorists get killed....comes with the territory. Why don't republicans file charges?

Libya was attacked under the powers of Commander in Chief. In case you didn't notice....no US lives were lost and Khadaffi was deposed

Beats a Bush invasion doesn't it?

All Romney has to do is ask Obama what positive things he has accomplished while in office.

Passed Obamacare
Saved the country from a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Industry
Ended the war in Iraq
Passed the START treaty
Ended DADT
Killed Bin Laden

What exactly are Romneys accomplishments?

LOl, IF all that was true and is what the PEOPLE care about, why aren't we seeing all the ads on it?
Half of that he didn't do and the other half he shouldn't have done.:cool:

Really? Do tell
Anwar al-Awlaki
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki

Terrorists get killed....comes with the territory. Why don't republicans file charges?

Libya was attacked under the powers of Commander in Chief. In case you didn't notice....no US lives were lost and Khadaffi was deposed

Innocent until proven guilty

This is not an effective argument answering one charge by pointing at another administration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back