Obama Releases The Kraken: New Campaign Attack Ad Against Romney Is Devastating

I give obama credit. He was able to see the muslim brotherhood take over Libya and Egypt without loss of American life. So far.

obama's ad doesn't quite make up for Fast and Furious or the traitorous leaks coming from the white house, but he can try.

this would be a good ad for Obama to run

Worst. Recession. Jobs. Recovery. Ever.
job-recoveries-post-wwii-through-june-2012.png

Political Calculations: Worst. Recession. Jobs. Recovery. Ever.

now you see why the are running the ads they are against Romney..
wake up people

You have no clue what that graph proves......do you?

I've got to say this is one of the best political ad's i've seen a long time. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk]Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube[/ame]

When are we going to fall below 8 percent unemployment?
When are we going to to get back on course of moving forward in space? 40 years and next to nothing in human space flight in real advances.
When are we going to demand fair trade policies for our people?
When are we going to close our borders? Enforcing the laws on the books?
When are we going to get out of the middle east?

Last edited:
This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube

Romney's time to be a patriot came when he protested to send other men to Vietnam. Then went to France.

:thup: True story.

Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Romney's time to be a patriot came when he protested to send other men to Vietnam. Then went to France.

Did Obama serve? The last time I checked it wasn't a requirement to do so. :eusa_eh:

Did Obama serve? The last time I checked it wasn't a requirement to do so. :eusa_eh:

It was when Romney went to France.

For the last 2, 3 weeks Romney has been taking open punches to the face.

And the funny part is, the fool doesn't even have enough sense to put his hands up to block them.

Yep, it's HAMMER time!!!

75745.jpg

Forum List

Back