If you disagree

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

Still lacking the intellect to think for yourself, huh? You are, at least, consistent... and unashamed of your mediocre abilities.

Oh, and on the bullshit from Bill.... Only 56.8% voted at all in 2008. 56.8% is approximately half the population. Bullshit Bill's claim is that almost 100% of Americans vote... Ergo, his whole comment is bullshit.

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

What are the "facts" about what the Republicans have done to the middle class, and how are they beyond reasonable doubts. Please use your own words, not Bill's.

And also, explain how the Democrats did not have a hand in any of the policies, even though we have a two party system, with checks and balances.

TIA

How about "You" explain why you agree with it... because I for one think Bill is a jackass of the highest order, and a hate filled bastard to boot.

Hyperbole is a MO FO...!

Still lacking the intellect to think for yourself, huh? You are, at least, consistent... and unashamed of your mediocre abilities.

Oh, and on the bullshit from Bill.... Only 56.8% voted at all in 2008. 56.8% is approximately half the population. Bullshit Bill's claim is that almost 100% of Americans vote... Ergo, his whole comment is bullshit.

So pretend he inserted the word 'voting' in front of population, since I'd guess he didn't have children in mind when he made the comment.

So pretend he inserted the word 'voting' in front of population, since I'd guess he didn't have children in mind when he made the comment.

How in the fuck can you get past the part of him being part of the 1% and talking about only the poor vote democrat? Once we get past that hypocritical position we might have a conversation

How in the fuck can you get past the part of him being part of the 1% and talking about only the poor vote democrat? Once we get past that hypocritical position we might have a conversation

My comment had more to do with the one I replied to than the OP, but feel free to work out the kinks in your own hypocrisy first, Mr Constitutional watchdog that would vote for Romney. :lol:

My comment had more to do with the one I replied to than the OP, but feel free to work out the kinks in your own hypocrisy first, Mr Constitutional watchdog that would vote for Romney. :lol:

I don't give a fuck. THE OP is bullshit to use a 1%er that's talking about only the poor vote democrat.

I don't give a fuck. THE OP is bullshit to use a 1%er that's talking about only the poor vote democrat.

And you're bullshit for claiming to be a partisan to the Constitution while planning to vote for someone that will piss on it, so I guess it's a wash. :thup:

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

What are the "facts" about what the Republicans have done to the middle class, and how are they beyond reasonable doubts. Please use your own words, not Bill's.

And also, explain how the Democrats did not have a hand in any of the policies, even though we have a two party system, with checks and balances.

TIA

Every time I say what I believe or perceive, I am informed that I am [insert all the slams and insults here]. SO. Why would I willingly go there.

Even looking at this thread. If you think my perceptions are faulty because they don't line up with yours, and you think Bill Maher is wrong, and I have the same perceptions he does, then what would be the point? Every person in this thread thinks Bill is talking out his ass.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time.

And you're bullshit for claiming to be a partisan to the Constitution while planning to vote for someone that will piss on it, so I guess it's a wash. :thup:

This is not effective you don't answer one charge while pointing to another fake charge.

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

TIA

Every time I say what I believe or perceive, I am informed that I am [insert all the slams and insults here]. SO. Why would I willingly go there.

Even looking at this thread. If you think my perceptions are faulty because they don't line up with yours, and you think Bill Maher is wrong, and I have the same perceptions he does, then what would be the point? Every person in this thread thinks Bill is talking out his ass.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time

sooo, if someone doesn't agree with you, then inYHO, your answer is to post threads with zero content other than a link or graphic?

This is not effective you don't answer one charge while pointing to another fake charge.

Fake? No, we just had the discussion yesterday. :laugh:

What am I being charged with exactly? Is this my op and I don't remember posting it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back