Obama receiving illegal donations?

Just say no to Obama

About Obama’s illegal foreign campaign
contributions from GAZA Palestine, which he
listed as GA(like Georgia)
Do you like his slick cuteness, listing GAZA as GA to be confused with GEORGIA (USA)?

Palestinian brothers inside the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip are listed in government election filings as having donated $29,521.54 to Sen. Barack Obamas campaign, according to WorldNetDailys (WND) Jerusalem bureau chief, Aaron Klein.
WorldNetDaily - A Free Press for a Free People
The donations would violate election laws, including prohibitions on receiving donations from foreigners and guidelines against accepting more than $2,300 from one individual during a single election, Bob Biersack, a spokesman for the Federal Election Commission, said in response to a query.

The contributions also raise numerous questions about the Obama campaigns lax online donation form, which apparently allows for the possibility of foreign contributions.

Last week, the Atlas Shrugs blog outlined a series of donations in 2007 made to Obamas campaign from two individuals, Monir Edwan and Hosam Edwan (See 8/4/08, below). In an online form on Obama’s campaign site, the Edwans listed their street as Tal Esaltan, which they wrote was located in Rafah, GA.

Rafah is not a city in Georgia. The Atlas blog immediately raised concerns that the money may have been donated from the Gaza Strip town of Rafah.

A WND investigation tracked down the Edwans, who are brothers living in the Tal Esaltan neighborhood of Rafah, a large refugee camp in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.

Speaking to WND, the two brothers praised Obama and admitted giving the money online to his campaign. They said they are not U.S. citizens or green card holders but are citizens of Palestine.

Monir and Hasam Edwan denied their financial transactions online were actual donations to Obamas campaign. Instead they claimed they purchased about $30,000 in Obama T-shirts from the presidential candidates online store — a contention that did not hold up during a WND interview, when they changed their story several times.

Monir Edwan claimed he sold the T-shirts in Gaza for around $9 and that a profit was made.

But it was pointed out to Edwan the T-shirts for sale on Obama’s website are listed as $20.08 and that selling the merchandise for less would not yield a profit.

Edwan could not explain how he managed to get shipments of T-shirts into the Gaza Strip during the months he claimed to have purchased the merchandise, since Israel imposed a tight closure of the Gaza Strip starting in June 2007 that lasted until June 2008.

We don’t want to cause any damage to Obama’s campaign, was Edwan’s reply.

1 month ago
Additional Details
1 month ago

n violation of every election law in the books, the Obama Campaign is actively soliciting and accepting money from all over the world.

It is illegal for any U.S. candidate for federal office (and most state and local offices) to accept campaign contributions from foreign nationals. It is also illegal for any U.S. candidate for President to accept more than $2,300 per election cycle.

So, why has Barack Hussein Obama accepted over $24,000 from Monir and Hosam Edwan in Rafah, Gaza? And why is he lying about it by noting on his official filings with the Federal Election Commission that Rafah is in Georgia? Rafah is the HAMAS-controlled city on the border of Egypt and is the site of the Rafah gate.

Does reporting to the Federal Election Commission FEC on contributions really matter anymore?

The following information sources are all over this unreported scandal.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas…

Link to the website this came from

About Obama’s illegal foreign campaign contributions from GAZA Palestine, which he listed as GA(like Georgia) Thoughts Of A Conservative Christian

Just who will Obama be indebted to????????????????????

Just say no to Obama

What is the problem? Clinton and Gore collected millions from Chinese Government donations hidden as other things and kept every penny when caught. Why would Obama be worried about a paultry 20k?

What is the problem? Clinton and Gore collected millions from Chinese Government donations hidden as other things and kept every penny when caught. Why would Obama be worried about a paultry 20k?

Huh maybe because it came from Muslims which he has tired to tell us he is not. If I were him I would not take a dime of money from any Muslim. BTW 3 wrongs do not make it right and it is illegal since when is OK to break our laws?

RetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religionRetiredGySgt could successfully start his own religion
The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd. Indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.

-Bertrand Russell

Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable

-Laurence J. Peters

I never said that you had no right to have an opinion. I just said that it was, in fact, worth nothing.

-Maineman ( on 12 June 2007)

RetiredGySgt RetiredGySgt
Your attitude is why this world is the way it is. Please do not bring up a wrong in the past to make a wrong in the present ok. It is all wrong. Past and Present. In a perfect world I would be president! God I'm funny!

Retards always amuse me on message boards. Hey guys, get a clue. I am a Republican and a Conservative. I was making a joke about the fact that Clinton set the bar for Obama to follow and Liberals did not care.

No effort was made at all to hold Clinton and Gore accountable for all the illegal Chinese money that flowed into their campaign setting the bar for why Obama could care less if this 20k is illegal or not.

Just because Gore and Clinton got illegal money and nobody batted a eye still does not make it right so do we grow more tolerate of illegal behavior? I guess we have to settle for a thief and a liar as president huh

Just because Gore and Clinton got illegal money and nobody batted a eye still does not make it right so do we grow more tolerate of illegal behavior? I guess we have to settle for a thief and a liar as president huh

Ask the Liberals. They are the ones that do not mind that foreign Governments buy our elections or our Senators and Congressmen. Well unless it is a republican then, off with his head.

Look who they nominated for President and want to win. A man that is friends with terrorists, friends of terrorists, felons, crooks racists and liars. A man that comes from the MOST corrupt political machine in the Country but can claim he is an outsider and for "change". A man who has failed to tell us how he will lower taxes, create universal health care, create billions in new Government programs AND lower the deficit well except by forcing more companies out of business and off American shores with regressive taxation and "wind fall" rip offs of their meager profits. Ohh did I mention that while he is taxing our companies into bankruptcy or flight he claims he will create MILLIONS of jobs?

Ohh but if you don't vote for him, it is not because his policies suck, his associations betray his problems as a leader and he is bought and paid for by the far left. No , if you don't vote for him they will claim YOU are a racist.

Forum List

Back