Obama Quietly Bends America Over During Thanksgiving W/Regulation LANDSLIDE

Well sure... we must have a thoroughly corrupt, wholly politicized Leftist cult regulating the environment or CATASTROPHE will surely set in.

ROFL! You can NOT make this crap up.

Try looking into the poisons in our foods / air and the huge jump in cancers.
I didn't care until I got cancer either, it tends to open your eyes to the reality of the crap that is passed through to us as consumers.

Maybe its the raw human sewage that pours untreated into public waterways from liberal run liberal infested cities? This has been going on for decades. That's liberals for you do as they say not as they do.

Oh nooo! ISIS is coming to get us ! Let's all run and hide . Better yet, let's poor more money into the military industrial complex . It feels like years since we invaded a NEW country!

Well sure... we must have a thoroughly corrupt, wholly politicized Leftist cult regulating the environment or CATASTROPHE will surely set in.

I didn't care until I got cancer either, it tends to open your eyes to the reality of the crap that is passed through to us as consumers.

Try looking at the irrefutable FACT, that whatever poisons you're speaking of... made it to you and everyone else... THROUGH the EPA.

Corrupt, morally bankrupt and wholly Ideological LEFTIST: EPA.

Now... what possible GOOD did that 300 Billion dollar hole in the US Federal budget do you? Huh?

Oh nooo! ISIS is coming to get us ! Let's all run and hide . Better yet, let's poor more money into the military industrial complex . It feels like years since we invaded a NEW country!

ROFLMNAO!

Sweet Mother what a dumbass.

IGNORED!

Try looking at the irrefutable FACT, that whatever poisons you're speaking of... made it to you and everyone else... THROUGH the EPA.

Now... what possible GOOD did that 300 Billion dollar hole in the US Federal budget do you? Huh?

You are an idiot,
UNDER PRESIDENT George W. Bush, the Environmental Protection Agency softened regulations that were hindering industry, issued regulations that were deemed industry-friendly, shuttered the agency’s technical and scientific libraries, and reduced the information companies must submit on their release of toxic substances.

You are an idiot,
UNDER PRESIDENT George W. Bush, the Environmental Protection Agency softened regulations that were hindering industry, issued regulations that were deemed industry-friendly, shuttered the agency’s technical and scientific libraries, and reduced the information companies must submit on their release of toxic substances.

ROFLMNAO!

I see... So you feel that you got cancer because GW Bush set the EPA back to something close to constitutionally viable?

Pray tell, what were the specific failures of the EPA Regulations, which killed you? And remember here, we're looking for SPECIFIC failures, which is to say clearly defined or identified EPA Policy Failures; precise and clear statements relating uniquely to that particular subject.

Not your conspiracy theory, wherein people who depend upon other people to buy their products are intentionally poisoning those customers, because it's cheaper to poison them, than to serve a sound, non-poisonous product; who apparently have some form of immunity from legal action which would most assuredly follow the deaths of people poisoned by those with whom they did business.

ROFLMNAO!

I see... So you feel that you got cancer because GW Bush set the EPA back to something close to constitutionally viable?

Pray tell, what were the specific failures of the EPA Regulations, which killed you? And remember here, we're looking for SPECIFIC failures, which is to say clearly defined or identified EPA Policy Failures; precise and clear statements relating uniquely to that particular subject.

Not your conspiracy theory, wherein people who depend upon other people to buy their products are intentionally poisoning those customers, because it's cheaper to poison them, than to serve a sound, non-poisonous product; who apparently have some form of immunity from legal action which would most assuredly follow the deaths of people poisoned by those with whom they did business.

It is not just Bush you moron,it is years and years of Government in our foods, air, and water...

No one fucking said that there is a conspiracy, you made that up.

I really could give a flying Fuck what you think , because obviously your so fucking stupid ..

Try looking up Monsanto's GMO Crops...Antibiotics, poisons in our meats, why we should filter our water..

That's right, America. Focus on your decadent American holiday. Let the amitriptyline soak into your veins, making you drowsy and care-free, dozing in the recliner during the football game...

Obama will be bending you over and stuffing more than the turkey!

"While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/#ixzz3sLOK477u

From Friday data-dumps to Holiday 'raping' of the American people / this country, Obama continues to impose his will against the nation he hates so much!

"In the last week alone, the Obama administration imposed $1.8 billion in regulatory costs, according to a new report by the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF). This brings the total cost of regulation in 2015 to a whopping $183 billion..."

Among some of the top imposed regulations and 'power grabs' is the awarding of the EPA - the incompetent/inept agency that has already been violating the Constitution by writing it's own law, operating from private e-mails, and that just caused one of the biggest environmental disasters in a long time (Gold Mine spill) - with more power and more rules to enforce.

So tell us, which one new regulation effects/affects you?

Which ones doesn't?

Here is the full list. Perhaps you can point out what in this list is so earth shattering horrible?

Agency Rule List - Fall 2015

That's right, America. Focus on your decadent American holiday. Let the amitriptyline soak into your veins, making you drowsy and care-free, dozing in the recliner during the football game...

"While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/#ixzz3sLOK477u

From Friday data-dumps to Holiday 'raping' of the American people / this country, Obama continues to impose his will against the nation he hates so much!

"In the last week alone, the Obama administration imposed $1.8 billion in regulatory costs, according to a new report by the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF). This brings the total cost of regulation in 2015 to a whopping $183 billion..."

Among some of the top imposed regulations and 'power grabs' is the awarding of the EPA - the incompetent/inept agency that has already been violating the Constitution by writing it's own law, operating from private e-mails, and that just caused one of the biggest environmental disasters in a long time (Gold Mine spill) - with more power and more rules to enforce.

Which ones doesn't?

Here is the full list. Perhaps you can point out what in this list is so earth shattering horrible?

First of all, I didn't say anything about any regulations being "earth shattering". Those are your words. Secondly I ask you which one specifically doesn't affect us.

Want to try again?

Which ones doesn't?

First of all, I didn't say anything about any regulations being "earth shattering". Those are your words. Secondly I ask you which one specifically doesn't affect us.

Want to try again?

The OP made it seem earth shattering, you went along for the ride.

This one doesn't seem to affect me in the least;

USDA/AgSEC Final Rule Stage Implementation of Executive Order 13559--Partnerships With Faith-Based and Other Neighborhood Organizations

You?

Forum List

Back