Obama Quietly Bends America Over During Thanksgiving W/Regulation LANDSLIDE

ROFLMNAO!

I see... So you feel that you got cancer because GW Bush set the EPA back to something close to constitutionally viable?

Pray tell, what were the specific failures of the EPA Regulations, which killed you? And remember here, we're looking for SPECIFIC failures, which is to say clearly defined or identified EPA Policy Failures; precise and clear statements relating uniquely to that particular subject.

Not your conspiracy theory, wherein people who depend upon other people to buy their products are intentionally poisoning those customers, because it's cheaper to poison them, than to serve a sound, non-poisonous product; who apparently have some form of immunity from legal action which would most assuredly follow the deaths of people poisoned by those with whom they did business.

It is not just Bush you moron,it is years and years of Government in our foods, air, and water...

No one fucking said that there is a conspiracy, you made that up.

I really could give a flying Fuck what you think , because obviously your so fucking stupid ..

Try looking up Monsanto's GMO Crops...Antibiotics, poisons in our meats, why we should filter our water..

So you want to believe that you're being poisoned... you just can't show any evidence that you've actually been poisoned.

Again... this so you can tout the necessity of the EPA Cult. Which was in existence during the entire time that Monsanto was working to develop Genetic Modifications, antibiotics in livestock, etc, thus didn't do a dam' thing to stop any of it.

If you're not bright enough to see this for what it is... there's nothing I can do to help you.

I can afford the regulations, poor blacks, Hispanics, the middle class not so much. Why did those fools vote for Obama again?
Free gas, free kitchens, free Obamaphones, free.....

You mean the Reagan phone.

ROFLMNAO! You can NOT make this crap up.

So Reagan was giving away Cell Phones, was he?

That's a pretty neat trick, given that Reagan left office in 1988.

Would anyone like to explain to the above cited idiot where its foolish assertion fails?

That's right, America. Focus on your decadent American holiday. Let the amitriptyline soak into your veins, making you drowsy and care-free, dozing in the recliner during the football game...

Obama will be bending you over and stuffing more than the turkey!

"While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/#ixzz3sLOK477u

From Friday data-dumps to Holiday 'raping' of the American people / this country, Obama continues to impose his will against the nation he hates so much!

"In the last week alone, the Obama administration imposed $1.8 billion in regulatory costs, according to a new report by the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF). This brings the total cost of regulation in 2015 to a whopping $183 billion..."

Among some of the top imposed regulations and 'power grabs' is the awarding of the EPA - the incompetent/inept agency that has already been violating the Constitution by writing it's own law, operating from private e-mails, and that just caused one of the biggest environmental disasters in a long time (Gold Mine spill) - with more power and more rules to enforce.

So tell us, which one new regulation effects/affects you?
Oh look. A selfish Democrat. Who knew? :dunno:
You don't see this as a legitimate question? Is questioning authority something too dire for you to consider?

I can afford the regulations, poor blacks, Hispanics, the middle class not so much. Why did those fools vote for Obama again?
Free gas, free kitchens, free Obamaphones, free.....

You mean the Reagan phone.

ROFLMNAO! You can NOT make this crap up.

So Reagan was giving away Cell Phones, was he?

That's a pretty neat trick, given that Reagan left office in 1988.

Would anyone like to explain to the above cited idiot where its foolish assertion fails?

It's the same legislation that today pays for cell phones . GW bush redid the law. Be sure to correct people when they say "obama phone "

President Trump is going to be very busy during his first 100 days, reversing all of Obama's unconstitutional actions.

Let's be honest for a minute. Everyone put down your partisan spears, your propaganda, your drugs, etc...

SHOULD Trump win the Presidency...

- The Washington Establishment GOP is still going to hate him and will undermine-refuse to work with him.

- The Liberals are still going to hate him unless he surprises everyone and reveals he is a Liberal who successfully infiltrated the GOP and conned America.

- Politicians on both sides are going to hate him because, although HE may not have taken any 'special interest group' money THEY sure as hell have and will still work to do whatever they want them to do.

Unless Trump is willing to go it on his own, to use the 'pen and a phone' and impose a wealth of Presidential acts on his own, which their is precedence to do thanks to Obama, people are STUPID if they think ANYTHING is REALLY going to change.

Trump can't work with Congress? Neither can Obama.

Obama has proven he can rule with impunity from the Oval Office. Congress is a bygone institution no longer relevant.

So you want to believe that you're being poisoned... you just can't show any evidence that you've actually been poisoned.

Again... this so you can tout the necessity of the EPA Cult. Which was in existence during the entire time that Monsanto was working to develop Genetic Modifications, antibiotics in livestock, etc, thus didn't do a dam' thing to stop any of it.

If you're not bright enough to see this for what it is... there's nothing I can do to help you.

Interesting as the thread goes on I am seeing much more of your ineptitude behavior ~ I am debating with a below average brainwave so I will make it easier for you...Your dumb ass attempt to put words in my mouth only makes you look incompetent of having any kind of a conversation. You have 0 substance and refuse to look at anything factual... so with that said try educating yourself and if you need mental health you can get that through Obamacare...;)

in·com·pe·tent
inˈkämpədənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully.
    "a forgetful and utterly incompetent assistant"
    synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional,bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior,ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;

Interesting as the thread goes on I am seeing much more of your ineptitude behavior ~ I am debating with a below average brainwave so I will make it easier for you...Your dumb ass attempt to put words in my mouth only makes you look incompetent of having any kind of a conversation. You have 0 substance and refuse to look at anything factual... so with that said try educating yourself and if you need mental health you can get that through Obamacare...;)

in·com·pe·tent
inˈkämpədənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional,bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior,ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;

Boi, I know you're just a hack spewing shit for your filthy party - without a shred or hint of integrity.

Typical democrat.

But as for cancer rates;

{
Cancer Statistics 2014: Deaths Continue to Drop
Progress Most Rapid for Middle-Aged African American Men
ATLANTA – Jan. 7, 2014–The annual cancer statistics report from the American Cancer Society finds steady declines in cancer death rates for the past two decades add up to a 20 percent drop in the overall risk of dying from cancer over that time period. The report, Cancer Statistics 2014, finds progress has been most rapid for middle-aged black men, among whom death rates have declined by approximately 50 percent. Despite this substantial progress, black men continue to have the highest cancer incidence and death rates among all ethnicities in the U.S.–about double those of Asian Americans, who have the lowest rates.}

MediaRoom - Press Releases

in·com·pe·tent
inˈkämpədənt/
adjective
  1. 1.

So where are you now?

Ya came in here crying that without the EPA we were all going to die; stating as proof of such that you had contracted cancer. I simply pointed out that the EPA was in business prior to your cancer problem... thus they didn't prevent you from getting sick. And that this is because the EPA is a cult of Leftists who exist NOT to prevent you from getting sick, but to raise money for the Ideological Left. Which is all the Left IS... a criminal syndicate, corrupt as a ram's horn and counter productive to the viability of the human species.

You've yet to offer any evidence that the EPA protected you from cancer... which is probably because the EPA didn't protect you from cancer... thus your entire point has been MOOT since I pointed that out.

And its not because you're incompetent... it's because you're an imbecile.

But hey... what Leftist isn't? The simple truth is, if you were intellectually capable of rising above Left-think, you would have.

See how that works?

So where are you now?

Ya came in here crying that without the EPA we were all going to die; stating as proof of such that you had contracted cancer. I simply pointed out that the EPA was in business prior to your cancer problem... thus they didn't prevent you from getting sick. And that this is because the EPA is a cult of Leftists who exist NOT to prevent you from getting sick, but to raise money for the Ideological Left. Which is all the Left IS... a criminal syndicate, corrupt as a ram's horn and counter productive to the viability of the human species.

You've yet to offer any evidence that the EPA protected you from cancer... which is probably because the EPA didn't protect you from cancer... thus your entire point has been MOOT since I pointed that out.

But hey... what Leftist isn't? The simple truth is, if you were intellectually capable of rising above Left-think, you would have.

See how that works?

You watch too much fox news, twisting and making shit up.
..Where am I at?

Laughing at you....Did you actually come up with all of that nonsense.
I never fucking said that the EPA protects me from cancer...I was talking about pesticides in our food ..and is a proven fact pesticides cause cancer
Again try and learn something:

Banana's are nothing but GMO's unless if you buy organic

Corn all GMO's and is in everything

Bread stays fluffy because there is Chinese hair in i
t.
10 gross ingredients you didn't know were in your food
Pet and baby food
Vets warn: New treats from China poisoning pets, cause acute kidney failure - Poisoned Pets | A look inside the pet food industry

Next time you take a shower try reading the soap ingredients and the crap your putting in your hair and body.

Try understanding the ingredients in our dish soaps, laundry soaps..clothing, mattresses, couches..people are spending the extra money for 100% organic cotton.

Anything that is for convenience including frozen foods contains ingredients that who knows what is in it.

The only way to protect yourself is to grow and make your own..
People are buying Made in America items. Things coming in from oversea's don't have the regulations that they do in America.

The list can go on and on..

And Yes, the government has, does and will allow crap to come into America because of high demand, people are too busy to make home made anymore.

If you want to twist my words, or just throw insults I am done talking with you. Have a great day!

As a taxpayer (unlike half of you) he has been bending me over and ass raping me for several years now. The fucker will not even lube up first.

That's right, America. Focus on your decadent American holiday. Let the amitriptyline soak into your veins, making you drowsy and care-free, dozing in the recliner during the football game...

"While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/#ixzz3sLOK477u

From Friday data-dumps to Holiday 'raping' of the American people / this country, Obama continues to impose his will against the nation he hates so much!

"In the last week alone, the Obama administration imposed $1.8 billion in regulatory costs, according to a new report by the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF). This brings the total cost of regulation in 2015 to a whopping $183 billion..."

Among some of the top imposed regulations and 'power grabs' is the awarding of the EPA - the incompetent/inept agency that has already been violating the Constitution by writing it's own law, operating from private e-mails, and that just caused one of the biggest environmental disasters in a long time (Gold Mine spill) - with more power and more rules to enforce.
Barry is very full of himself...

So where are you now?

See how that works?

You watch too much fox news, twisting and making shit up.
..Where am I at?

Laughing at you....Did you actually come up with all of that nonsense.
I never fucking said that the EPA protects me from cancer...I was talking about pesticides in our food ..and is a proven fact pesticides cause cancer
Again try and learn something:

Banana's are nothing but GMO's unless if you buy organic

Corn all GMO's and is in everything

Bread stays fluffy because there is Chinese hair in i
t.
10 gross ingredients you didn't know were in your food
Pet and baby food
Vets warn: New treats from China poisoning pets, cause acute kidney failure - Poisoned Pets | A look inside the pet food industry

Next time you take a shower try reading the soap ingredients and the crap your putting in your hair and body.

Try understanding the ingredients in our dish soaps, laundry soaps..clothing, mattresses, couches..people are spending the extra money for 100% organic cotton.

Anything that is for convenience including frozen foods contains ingredients that who knows what is in it.

The only way to protect yourself is to grow and make your own..
People are buying Made in America items. Things coming in from oversea's don't have the regulations that they do in America.

The list can go on and on..

And Yes, the government has, does and will allow crap to come into America because of high demand, people are too busy to make home made anymore.

If you want to twist my words, or just throw insults I am done talking with you. Have a great day!

The EPA is all for poisoning the population...

You watch too much fox news, twisting and making shit up. ...

ROFLMNAO!

Well... alrighty then.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(You did the VERY BEST you could, bless your lil' cult heart.)

As suspected 0 substance~ Nothing informative to add~but maybe you will start looking into what is in your foods, soaps, lotions. ect.

Is this more than normal?

You watch too much fox news, twisting and making shit up. ...

ROFLMNAO!

Well... alrighty then.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(You did the VERY BEST you could, bless your lil' cult heart.)

As suspected 0 substance~ Nothing informative to add~but maybe you will start looking into what is in your foods, soaps, lotions. ect.

Its Keyes. He's one of the local characters here that no one takes terribly serious.

Forum List

Back