Obama Quietly Bends America Over During Thanksgiving W/Regulation LANDSLIDE

So tell us, which one new regulation effects/affects you?

EPA regulations affect everyone who farms or works. Factories will lay people off when the government puts the squeeze on them. Farmers have lost farms over some really stupid regulations, like accidentally running over a rat while harvesting the fields.

If you catch rainwater in a barrel to water your garden, you are committing a crime.

Anyone who needs to keep their current job should be paying attention.

Only people unaffected are those who do nothing but collect welfare. They aren't concerned about jobs or laws regarding gardens. You know, stuff that takes work.

Reasonable regulations are a must, but the EPA is writing laws without having to answer to anyone.

EPA regulations affect everyone who farms or works. Factories will lay people off when the government puts the squeeze on them. Farmers have lost farms over some really stupid regulations, like accidentally running over a rat while harvesting the fields.

If you catch rainwater in a barrel to water your garden, you are committing a crime.

Says who? Remember, blocking off a creek to make your own lake isn't 'collecting rainwater in a barrel'.

Just to be clear.

President Trump is going to be very busy during his first 100 days, reversing all of Obama's unconstitutional actions.

Let's be honest for a minute. Everyone put down your partisan spears, your propaganda, your drugs, etc...

SHOULD Trump win the Presidency...

- The Washington Establishment GOP is still going to hate him and will undermine-refuse to work with him.

- The Liberals are still going to hate him unless he surprises everyone and reveals he is a Liberal who successfully infiltrated the GOP and conned America.

- Politicians on both sides are going to hate him because, although HE may not have taken any 'special interest group' money THEY sure as hell have and will still work to do whatever they want them to do.

Unless Trump is willing to go it on his own, to use the 'pen and a phone' and impose a wealth of Presidential acts on his own, which their is precedence to do thanks to Obama, people are STUPID if they think ANYTHING is REALLY going to change.
I don't know if you were around when Reagan was president but his popularity among the American people was enormous, and whenever Congress (Dems or Reps) opposed him he went on tv and told the American people to call their Congressman or Senator and voice their support for whatever it was he wanted accomplished. They were all flooded with phone calls and eventually caved because they wanted to stay in office. Trump can govern the same way.

That's right, America. Focus on your decadent American holiday. Let the amitriptyline soak into your veins, making you drowsy and care-free, dozing in the recliner during the football game...

Obama will be bending you over and stuffing more than the turkey!

"While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/#ixzz3sLOK477u

From Friday data-dumps to Holiday 'raping' of the American people / this country, Obama continues to impose his will against the nation he hates so much!

"In the last week alone, the Obama administration imposed $1.8 billion in regulatory costs, according to a new report by the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF). This brings the total cost of regulation in 2015 to a whopping $183 billion..."

Among some of the top imposed regulations and 'power grabs' is the awarding of the EPA - the incompetent/inept agency that has already been violating the Constitution by writing it's own law, operating from private e-mails, and that just caused one of the biggest environmental disasters in a long time (Gold Mine spill) - with more power and more rules to enforce.

Which ones doesn't?

Here is the full list. Perhaps you can point out what in this list is so earth shattering horrible?

Agency Rule List - Fall 2015

First of all, I didn't say anything about any regulations being "earth shattering". Those are your words. Secondly I ask you which one specifically doesn't affect us.

Want to try again?

The OP made it seem earth shattering, you went along for the ride.

This one doesn't seem to affect me in the least;

USDA/AgSEC Final Rule Stage Implementation of Executive Order 13559--Partnerships With Faith-Based and Other Neighborhood Organizations

You?

That Executive Order isn't Obama's. It was signed by Bush in 2002.

Which ones doesn't?

Here is the full list. Perhaps you can point out what in this list is so earth shattering horrible?

First of all, I didn't say anything about any regulations being "earth shattering". Those are your words. Secondly I ask you which one specifically doesn't affect us.

Want to try again?

USDA/AgSEC Final Rule Stage Implementation of Executive Order 13559--Partnerships With Faith-Based and Other Neighborhood Organizations

You?

So? We aren't talking about the EO, we're talking about this new rule list that the OP claims is "bending us over" during the Thanksgiving holidays. Does this new rule about this EO make you feel all bent over?

Which ones doesn't?

Want to try again?

You?

So? We aren't talking about the EO, we're talking about this new rule list that the OP claims is "bending us over" during the Thanksgiving holidays. Does this new rule about this EO make you feel all bent over?

Show me where the "new rule list" has anything to do with the EO you mentioned.

Want to try again?

You?

A change to that EO was the very first one on the rule list I already provided. Jesus, if you can't keep up...

:rolleyes:

Want to try again?

You?

A change to that EO was the very first one on the rule list I already provided. Jesus, if you can't keep up...

This isn't included in the "new rule list" the OP referred to.

This rule would revise USDA's generally applicable regulation in 7 CFR part 16 regarding the equal protection of faith-based organizations in the Department's programs and activities. These revisions are being undertaken to implement the provisions of Executive Order (E.O.) 13559, "Fundamental Principles and Policymaking Criteria for Partnerships with Faith-Based and Other Neighborhood Organizations." Executive Order 13559 revised Executive Order 13279, which provides the legal basis for USDA's current faith-based rules, by changing terminology, clarifying existing principles, and prescribing additional beneficiary protections. Some of the changes that pertain to this rulemaking include restating "inherently religious activities" as "explicitly religious activities," clarifying the distinction between direct and indirect Federal financial assistance, and implementing the beneficiary protections specified in section 2(h) of Executive Order 13559.

You?

This rule would revise USDA's generally applicable regulation in 7 CFR part 16 regarding the equal protection of faith-based organizations in the Department's programs and activities. These revisions are being undertaken to implement the provisions of Executive Order (E.O.) 13559, "Fundamental Principles and Policymaking Criteria for Partnerships with Faith-Based and Other Neighborhood Organizations." Executive Order 13559 revised Executive Order 13279, which provides the legal basis for USDA's current faith-based rules, by changing terminology, clarifying existing principles, and prescribing additional beneficiary protections. Some of the changes that pertain to this rulemaking include restating "inherently religious activities" as "explicitly religious activities," clarifying the distinction between direct and indirect Federal financial assistance, and implementing the beneficiary protections specified in section 2(h) of Executive Order 13559.

This is the Agency List the OP was wetting his pants over, claiming it was "bending him over" during his holiday:

2015 Agency New Rules

The very first one on the list is what? So that's first on the "bend over" list. Does that make you feel bent over? Can you tell me how that affects you?

These affect me, do they affect you?

DOD/DODOASHA Proposed Rule Stage TRICARE: Mental Health and Substance Use 0720-AB65
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Reimbursement for Travel for Specialty Care Under Exceptional Circumstances 0720-AB42
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Reimbursement of Long Term Care Hospitals 0720-AB47
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Extended Care Health Option 0720-AB53
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Clarification of Coverage of Durable Equipment and Ordering/Prescribing Durable Equipment; Clarification of Assistive Technology Devices Benefit Under the Extended Care Health Option Program 0720-AB59
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Revision of Nonparticipating Providers Reimbursement Rate; Removal of Cost Share for Dental Sealants; TRICARE Dental Program 0720-AB62
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage DHA Privacy Program 0720-AB63
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE: Refills of Maintenance Medications Through Military Treatment Facility Pharmacies or National Mail Order Pharmacy Program 0720-AB64

Feel all "bent over"?

That's right, America. Focus on your decadent American holiday. Let the amitriptyline soak into your veins, making you drowsy and care-free, dozing in the recliner during the football game...

Obama will be bending you over and stuffing more than the turkey!

"While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/23/obama-quietly-releases-plans-for-2224-regs-ahead-of-turkey-day/#ixzz3sLOK477u

From Friday data-dumps to Holiday 'raping' of the American people / this country, Obama continues to impose his will against the nation he hates so much!

"In the last week alone, the Obama administration imposed $1.8 billion in regulatory costs, according to a new report by the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF). This brings the total cost of regulation in 2015 to a whopping $183 billion..."

Among some of the top imposed regulations and 'power grabs' is the awarding of the EPA - the incompetent/inept agency that has already been violating the Constitution by writing it's own law, operating from private e-mails, and that just caused one of the biggest environmental disasters in a long time (Gold Mine spill) - with more power and more rules to enforce.

Oh look. A selfish Democrat. Who knew? :dunno:

Many regulations are good and necessary. Obviously there are many regulations which might be supported or opposed by people with differing views. Just because it is a regulation does not mean it is necessarily bad. The problem with cons is that to them any regulation is bad. Some regulations are good and bad as there may be an economic cost tied to their implementation. The biggest problem is that very few of us, if any, actually know what these regulations are or how they will affect us or American business. Just saying they are bad for business doesn't quite cut it, although in some instances this most likely is true.

This is the Agency List the OP was wetting his pants over, claiming it was "bending him over" during his holiday:

2015 Agency New Rules

The very first one on the list is what? So that's first on the "bend over" list. Does that make you feel bent over? Can you tell me how that affects you?

These affect me, do they affect you?

DOD/DODOASHA Proposed Rule Stage TRICARE: Mental Health and Substance Use 0720-AB65
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Reimbursement for Travel for Specialty Care Under Exceptional Circumstances 0720-AB42
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Reimbursement of Long Term Care Hospitals 0720-AB47
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Extended Care Health Option 0720-AB53
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Clarification of Coverage of Durable Equipment and Ordering/Prescribing Durable Equipment; Clarification of Assistive Technology Devices Benefit Under the Extended Care Health Option Program 0720-AB59
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE; Revision of Nonparticipating Providers Reimbursement Rate; Removal of Cost Share for Dental Sealants; TRICARE Dental Program 0720-AB62
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage DHA Privacy Program 0720-AB63
DOD/DODOASHA Final Rule Stage TRICARE: Refills of Maintenance Medications Through Military Treatment Facility Pharmacies or National Mail Order Pharmacy Program 0720-AB64

Feel all "bent over"?

They all affect us. The cost is what? $183 billion? We should all feel "bent over".

Anyone who needs to keep their current job should be paying attention.

Only people unaffected are those who do nothing but collect welfare. They aren't concerned about jobs or laws regarding gardens. You know, stuff that takes work.

Reasonable regulations are a must, but the EPA is writing laws without having to answer to anyone.

And again; So tell us, which one new regulation effects/affects you?

I don't know if you were around when Reagan was president but his popularity among the American people was enormous, and whenever Congress (Dems or Reps) opposed him he went on tv and told the American people to call their Congressman or Senator and voice their support for whatever it was he wanted accomplished. They were all flooded with phone calls and eventually caved because they wanted to stay in office. Trump can govern the same way.

Taking advantage of the ill informed is the Republican way.

Forum List

Back