Obama proud of torturing american civilians.

Douche bag the reason they weren't tortured was because the arch terrorists were waterboarded and as a result the terrorist attacks were thwarted.

By not allowing waterboarding, His Excellency would allow thousands of Americans to be tortured.

I wrote slowly so perhaps you may understand.

Obama says waterboarding was torture

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama said Wednesday night that waterboarding authorized by former President George W. Bush was torture and that the information it gained from terror suspects could have been obtained by other means. "In some cases, it may be harder," he conceded at a White House news conference capping a whirlwind first 100 days in office.

The waterboarding of 3 arch terrorists saved thousands of american lives from torture.

If the terrorist attacks occurred, thousands of US civilians would have died from fire, and radiation. Of course, hundreds would have just been murdered by the plane crashing into a LA building

By protecting the 3 terrorists from being waterboarded, had Obama been president, the terrorist attacks would have occurred and americans would have been tortured.

http://luxmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o10/clients/aclu/olc_05302005_bradbury.pdf

Hard to believe that CMike advocates the torture of US Soldiers if it produces effective results. As long as you can show that lives are saved, torture is justified.
By this logic, whenever a US Soldier is captured, the enemy is free to torture them in order to obtain inteligence. It is easy enough to claim that any inteligence gained ultimately saved lives
Tell that to John McCain that as a pilot with knowledge of US tactics and capabilities deserved to be tortured.

Thanks CMike
It's not about ultimately saving lives.

It's about the information was needed to keep thousands of americans from being murdered in two major terrorist attacks.

Yet, you seem to think torturing americans is okay.

Just as I thought CMike

You advocate torturing anyone who may or may not have useful information (you never know)....even Americans

What a lowlife you are

By not allowing waterboarding, His Excellency would allow thousands of Americans to be tortured.

What the fuck do you keep talking about?

What "thousands of Americans"??

YOU are the one advocating they be tortured...."if it works"

You're topic subject doesn't match your article. Interesting study in hyperbole though.

CMike...I'm right there with ya.

First thing we do is find some terrorist sympathizer who "might" know something. We use the CIA to stuff him in a van and then shuttle him out of the country. Then we set up a cell where he can't stand and also can't sit comfortably either. The fucker doesn't even deserve to take a shit unless its in his own cell.

After that, we strap him down and scare the shit out of him until he tells us EXACTLY what we want to hear. We know the fucker has GOLDEN information, right? Because he's one of THEM.

When he asks for a lawyer, we tell him that nobody cares about his rights. You might have information. You might know someone who knows someone with good possible information. That's when we go Hostel on his ass. Bend his fingernails back with pliers. Skin his knee with an axe. That'll SAVE LIVES.

SCREW THE FOUNDING FATHERS AND THEIR INALIENABLE RIGHTS!!!! Slam someone to the fucking wall if lives are at stake.

Oh....wait....that was your sister????? Daaaaaayyyummm. Sorry 'bout that.

Yeah, the original post is completely nonsense. Nice trolling though. It's morally bankrupt to say that we should torture people to save Americans. That's not what we do. The founding fathers said that the freedom from cruel and unusual punishment was INALIENABLE. As in...EVERYONE gets that right.

CMike, your mother should be ashamed.

The US would engage in torture, by allowing Al Qaida to torture thousands of americans civilians.

Are you aware that torture is against the Geneva Convention?

Yeah......as a retired military man I am.

Did you also know that waterboarding is torture? And.....because Cheney and Bush Jr. authorized it, they went against the Geneva Conventions.

I'd like to see them both in Spandau.

Obama is guilty of allowing torture, because he would allow thousands of americans to be tortured in order to protect his Al Qaida terrorist buddies from discomfort.

Obama is going against the Geneva Convention. That should be a war crime.
That's the most tortured logic I've seen to date.

Better yet Vanquish I have an idea.

3 scumbag mastermind terrorists are caught. When asked about terrorist attacks the fuckers taunt the interrogators by saying "soon, you will know".

You try the Obama way of giving them tea and croissants. That doesn't work. Nothing works.

You then apply waterboarding which is actually a lot milder than is done to our CIA people in their training.

You then find out information to stop two major terrorist attacks that keeps thousands of americans from being tortured.

One hand -- Thousands of american lives are kept from being tortured and murdered

Other hand-- 3 arch terrorists get wet

This is the reality of what did happen

As far as my mother, how many mothers would be dead or grieving for their children, if Obama was president, and the 3 terrorists were not waterboarded, and the terrorists attacks occurred, as planned?

Last edited:
OK, lets start with CMike and his family, then we'll see how well he agrees with torture

Douche bag the reason they weren't tortured was because the arch terrorists were waterboarded and as a result the terrorist attacks were thwarted.

I wrote slowly so perhaps you may understand.

Tell you what.....you're quite the slow little window licker on the short bus, so I'll make this easy........

First.......we'll start off with the definition of torture...........

tor·ture
   /ˈtɔrtʃər/ Show Spelled [tawr-cher] Show IPA noun, verb,-tured, -tur·ing.
–noun
1.the act of inflicting excruciating pain, as punishment or revenge, as a means of getting a confession or information, or for sheer cruelty.
2.a method of inflicting such pain.
3.Often, tortures. the pain or suffering caused or undergone.
4.extreme anguish of body or mind; agony.
5.a cause of severe pain or anguish.
–verb (used with object)
6.to subject to torture.
7.to afflict with severe pain of body or mind: My back is torturing me.
8.to force or extort by torture: We'll torture the truth from his lips!
9.to twist, force, or bring into some unnatural position or form: trees tortured by storms.
10 to distort or pervert (language, meaning, etc.).

Now.......since you've probably not advanced to full books yet, I'm gonna provide you with another word......

kill
1   /kɪl/ Show Spelled[kil] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1.to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.
2.to destroy; do away with; extinguish: His response killed our hopes.
3.to destroy or neutralize the active qualities of: to kill an odor.
4.to spoil the effect of: His extra brushwork killed the painting.
5.to cause (time) to be consumed with seeming rapidity or with a minimum of boredom, esp. by engaging in some easy activity or amusement of passing interest: I had to kill three hours before plane time.

Now........since torture doesn't involve death, and killing does, I think that you've gotten your words mixed up, since you're claiming that by waterboarding the 3 terrorists, we stopped attacks from happening.

The word you're looking for is "killed". Since the terrorists were waterboarded, the attacks were stopped, resulting in no Americans being KILLED!

You've also argued that if waterboarding hadn't worked, thousands of Americans would have been "tortured". No, they would be killed in terrorist attacks.

English is a fun language. If you have problems with words in the future, I'd recommend dictionary.com.

It's where those 2 definitions came from.

See? I knew you had it in you to display that brilliant ray of ignorance that you wear so well Seedy Mike.

Last edited:
Better yet Vanquish I have an idea.

3 scumbag mastermind terrorists are caught. When asked about terrorist attacks the fuckers taunt the interrogators by saying "soon, you will know".

You try the Obama way of giving them tea and croissants. That doesn't work. Nothing works.

You then apply waterboarding which is actually a lot milder than is done to our CIA people in their training.

You then find out information to stop two major terrorist attacks that keeps thousands of americans from being tortured.

One hand -- Thousands of american lives are kept from being tortured and murdered

Other hand-- 3 arch terrorists get wet

This is the reality of what did happen

As far as my mother, how many mothers would be dead or grieving for their children, if Obama was president, and the 3 terrorists were not waterboarded, and the terrorists attacks occurred, as planned?

Ok where to begin.

First of all, in your little scenario, you're assuming you know the guilty from the innocent. Lots of this torture shit is happening to innocent people. You just live on the set of 24 dont you? Jack Bauer finds the evil guy and saves the world. Sorry, bro, reality ain't that easy.

Second of all, waterboarding has the risks of resulting in broken bones, cardiac arrest, and many other REALLY dangerous sideeffects like oh...death? It's not safe. I'd love to have someone do it to you.

In fact, lots of people have tried to say they could last...and then they write articles about how it really IS torture.

Believe Me, It's Torture | Politics | Vanity Fair

Bob Barr jeered at CPAC for saying waterboarding is torture | Raw Story

You don't trample the rights the founding fathers gave us all (even to criminals) to save lives. Read that sentence again. Now again. Repeat until you get the point.

Yeah, you can because all other methods failed. The terrorists only responded with "soon you will know" when asked about further terrorist attacks.

If you read the DOJ/CIA memo I posted, it makes it clearly that the waterboarding is what led to the stopping of the terrorist attacks and the "torture" of thousands of americans.

No, all other methods didn't fail. You may want to believe that but it doesn't make it so.

Yeah, you can because all other methods failed. The terrorists only responded with "soon you will know" when asked about further terrorist attacks.

If you read the DOJ/CIA memo I posted, it makes it clearly that the waterboarding is what led to the stopping of the terrorist attacks and the "torture" of thousands of americans.
Is that they case where the information went back in time nine months?

The US would engage in torture, by allowing Al Qaida to torture thousands of americans civilians.
That is thew most convoluted Reich-wing bullshit I've heard since Cheney last opened its mouth.

☭proletarian☭;2099711 said:
Cheney claim that torture foiled LA terrorist plot now proved false

The claim that water boarding Khalid Sheik Mohammed led to information that foiled the Los Angeles attack in 2002 is now shown to be clearly false since both Bush and CIA documents claim the attack was foiled in 2002 and Kahilid wasn't even captured until March of 2003.

Yeah.......it's inconvenient fact that rip apart their whole argument.

Additionally, with what we know about waterboarding, Pol Pot used it as a way to elicit false confessions, because that was the easiest way to get people to agree to trumped up charges, they just want you to stop, so they will say anything.

Now, since the attack was supposedly in 2002, and KSM wasn't captured until 2003, what kind of bets do you want to make that the reason some people want to keep it in a military tribunal, is that things like this are going to come out, revealing the Iraq war for the waste of time money and resources that it is?

Of what possible relevance are these editorials other than to prove that liberals lie, which we already know?

I already documented it in the OP by providing the link to the Obama declassified DOJ/CIA memo.

Thanks for showing that liberals lie though.

CMike...I'm right there with ya.

First thing we do is find some terrorist sympathizer who "might" know something. We use the CIA to stuff him in a van and then shuttle him out of the country. Then we set up a cell where he can't stand and also can't sit comfortably either. The fucker doesn't even deserve to take a shit unless its in his own cell.

After that, we strap him down and scare the shit out of him until he tells us EXACTLY what we want to hear. We know the fucker has GOLDEN information, right? Because he's one of THEM.

When he asks for a lawyer, we tell him that nobody cares about his rights. You might have information. You might know someone who knows someone with good possible information. That's when we go Hostel on his ass. Bend his fingernails back with pliers. Skin his knee with an axe. That'll SAVE LIVES.

SCREW THE FOUNDING FATHERS AND THEIR INALIENABLE RIGHTS!!!! Slam someone to the fucking wall if lives are at stake.

Oh....wait....that was your sister????? Daaaaaayyyummm. Sorry 'bout that.

Yeah, the original post is completely nonsense. Nice trolling though. It's morally bankrupt to say that we should torture people to save Americans. That's not what we do. The founding fathers said that the freedom from cruel and unusual punishment was INALIENABLE. As in...EVERYONE gets that right.

CMike, your mother should be ashamed.

Foreign terrorists are not afforded rights under the Constitution of the United States and they are not covered under the Geneva Convention.

LOL. I'm quite familiar with the loopholes that allow rendition to skewer the constitution.
Do you REALLY want to go on a case by case tete-a-tete about the law of terrorism? I'm ready if you are.

Good job skipping over that part about inalienable rights.

Forum List

Back