Obama prosecutes 3 navy seals who captured terrorist

What a fucking pussy.

FOXNews.com - GOP Reps. Want Charges Dropped Against SEALs Accused of Abusing Terror Suspect

Two Republican lawmakers are seeking to have charges dropped against three Navy SEALs facing court-martial for accusations of abusing a terror suspect arrested for an ambush killing of U.S. contractors in Iraq.

The SEALs -- Special Warfare Operators 2nd Class Matthew McCabe and Jonathan Keefe and Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Julio Huertas -- were part of a team that in September 2009 captured Ahmed Hashim Abed, the Al Qaeda terrorist behind the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA contractors in Fallujah in 2004.

The contractors' bodies were burned and left hanging from a bridge. The image came to symbolize the rise of Al Qaeda in Iraq and the brutality of the enemy Americans face there.

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

The U.S. policy regarding the abuse and torture of suspected terrorists and other detainees is very clear, the U.S. does NOT torture.

This isn't torture douchebag. He is accused of roughing the guy up while detaining him.

see, you write "while detaining". i read it as "in detainment".

The U.S. policy regarding the abuse and torture of suspected terrorists and other detainees is very clear, the U.S. does NOT torture.

This isn't torture douchebag. He is accused of roughing the guy up while detaining him.

From the OP.

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

From the OP.

yeah, from the OP. i wrote that before. Foxnews and the congressmen say that.

what i posted said it happened in camp baharia in detainment.

These guys are also charged with making false statements. Is the GOP of the opinion that soldiers should be telling lies to their superior officers?

Has the DNC fostered an atmosphere in this nation where they feel they need to just for doing their jobs?

This is where you mod your head rapidly and say "Why yes, they have.":cuckoo:

is this a thread where the same people crying about obama butting into the military with the DADT repeal are now saying he should butt in when it comes to this trial?

U.S. Law still applies.

Wrong. Try again.

:clap2: Brilliant.

Hey folks, the law doesn't apply anymore. So feel free to go out and do crack in the streets, rape your neighbors wife, and shoot up a bus full of nuns - we're AT WAR so the law DOES NOT APPLY anymore because some dumb bunny Gump from Bammer says so!!!

:clap2:

I'm sorry you're just this stupid. Google is your friend, fuckwit. US law does NOT apply to US military personnel deployed in combat. Get a f-ing clue, huh?

U.S. Law still applies.

Wrong. Try again.

:clap2: Brilliant.

Hey folks, the law doesn't apply anymore. So feel free to go out and do crack in the streets, rape your neighbors wife, and shoot up a bus full of nuns - we're AT WAR so the law DOES NOT APPLY anymore because some dumb bunny Gump from Bammer says so!!!

:clap2:

Actually you just responded to Gunny and he is from Texas.

Also, soldiers and sailors are not bound by US law in a warzone. They are bound by the rules of engagement and the UCMJ. But wouldn't know that.

Forum List

Back