Obama prosecutes 3 navy seals who captured terrorist

US law does NOT apply to US military personnel deployed in combat.

Oh. Well I guess the military courts are just idiots then, right? You know more about the law than them. OBVIOUSLY US MILITARY LAW DOESN'T APPLY TO SOLDIERS OVERSEAS
its perfectly OK and legal to make false statements, for instance, just so long as you're overseas and at war - is that your opinion?

Just remember everyone - I'm the dumb one for suggesting laws which make it an offense to lie to your superior officers apply during war time.

No it doesn't.

Just make sure I get this right-

military law, does not apply, to members of the military, during war time.

Is that right? Its OK to make false statements - but only during war time?

No, US Law and the UCMJ(military law) are two different entities.

Not to mention the UCMJ, the Law of Land Warfare and the Geneva Convention apply to enemy combatants, not murdering scumsuckers. Some just prefer to ignore that while apologizing for pieces of human garbage bent on murdering noncombatants in the name of a political religion that doesn't make sense to begin with.

What a fucking pussy.

FOXNews.com - GOP Reps. Want Charges Dropped Against SEALs Accused of Abusing Terror Suspect

Two Republican lawmakers are seeking to have charges dropped against three Navy SEALs facing court-martial for accusations of abusing a terror suspect arrested for an ambush killing of U.S. contractors in Iraq.

The SEALs -- Special Warfare Operators 2nd Class Matthew McCabe and Jonathan Keefe and Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Julio Huertas -- were part of a team that in September 2009 captured Ahmed Hashim Abed, the Al Qaeda terrorist behind the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA contractors in Fallujah in 2004.

The contractors' bodies were burned and left hanging from a bridge. The image came to symbolize the rise of Al Qaeda in Iraq and the brutality of the enemy Americans face there.

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

You must be one of those wingnuts who thing Obama is some sort of messiah or majician. You seem to believe that he's POTUS and prosecutor all wrapped up into one.

Here is a test.

Who is the commander-in-chief of the military?

Oh. Well I guess the military courts are just idiots then, right? You know more about the law than them. OBVIOUSLY US MILITARY LAW DOESN'T APPLY TO SOLDIERS OVERSEAS
its perfectly OK and legal to make false statements, for instance, just so long as you're overseas and at war - is that your opinion?

Just remember everyone - I'm the dumb one for suggesting laws which make it an offense to lie to your superior officers apply during war time.

Let me make this simple for you.

US Law is not military law.

No it doesn't.

Just make sure I get this right-

military law, does not apply, to members of the military, during war time.

Is that right? Its OK to make false statements - but only during war time?

No, US Law and the UCMJ(military law) are two different entities.

THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE IS U.S. CODE TITLE 50 CHAPTER 22 IT IS U.S. LAW YOU FUCKING EEEEEDIOT

US CODE: Title 50,CHAPTER 22—UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE

Seriously, how can two people be this stupid?

Oh ... so NOW it's US military law" is it? Waste your games of semantics on someone else, huh?

That the best you can do? Intellectual dishonesty? Nice.:rolleyes:

Also, soldiers and sailors are not bound by US law in a warzone. They are bound by the rules of engagement and the UCMJ. But wouldn't know that.

THE UCMJ IS U.S. CODE TITLE 50 CHAPTER 22 IT IS U.S. LAW YOU FUCKING RETARD

Seriously, how can one person be this stupid?

Uh huh, because that's what your retarded ass was pushing, right? Shut up, dickhead. You got no game. Try Romperroom.com - rom per room Resources and Information.This website is for sale!. You'll find your peers there.:cuckoo:

Oh ... so NOW it's US military law" is it? Waste your games of semantics on someone else, huh?

That the best you can do? Intellectual dishonesty? Nice.:rolleyes:

So let me get this straight - you're telling me U.S. military law is NOT U.S. law?

Also, soldiers and sailors are not bound by US law in a warzone. They are bound by the rules of engagement and the UCMJ. But wouldn't know that.

THE UCMJ IS U.S. CODE TITLE 50 CHAPTER 22 IT IS U.S. LAW YOU FUCKING RETARD

Seriously, how can one person be this stupid?

Uh huh, because that's what your retarded ass was pushing, right? Shut up, dickhead. You got no game. Try Romperroom.com - rom per room Resources and Information.This website is for sale!. You'll find your peers there.:cuckoo:

Is that an actual comeback or did you stub your toe on the way to the keyboard?

Theoretically? No. Realistically, well.....:eusa_whistle:

What an efficient military we'd have if all the soldiers lied to their superiors.

What an efficient military we would have if soldiers did not feel like they needed to.

Isn't discipline important though? Lying to superiors, because you failed to act in a disciplined (professional) manner - even though all emotions said the guy deserved what he got - would not be a good thing in a military would it?

What an efficient military we would have if soldiers did not feel like they needed to.

Right, because their widdle feewings should matter in a war zone.

Yep, we should be worried about the enemies feelings.

Spoken like true asshole. :clap2:

IIRC, ST's a zoomie. He had to sit back in places like Bahrain or Clark and make sure the nuts got tightened on the jets before the officers flew them off to war.:lol:

Forum List

Back