Obama prosecutes 3 navy seals who captured terrorist

What a fucking pussy.

FOXNews.com - GOP Reps. Want Charges Dropped Against SEALs Accused of Abusing Terror Suspect

Two Republican lawmakers are seeking to have charges dropped against three Navy SEALs facing court-martial for accusations of abusing a terror suspect arrested for an ambush killing of U.S. contractors in Iraq.

The SEALs -- Special Warfare Operators 2nd Class Matthew McCabe and Jonathan Keefe and Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Julio Huertas -- were part of a team that in September 2009 captured Ahmed Hashim Abed, the Al Qaeda terrorist behind the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA contractors in Fallujah in 2004.

The contractors' bodies were burned and left hanging from a bridge. The image came to symbolize the rise of Al Qaeda in Iraq and the brutality of the enemy Americans face there.

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

You must be one of those wingnuts who thing Obama is some sort of messiah or majician. You seem to believe that he's POTUS and prosecutor all wrapped up into one.

What a fucking pussy.

FOXNews.com - GOP Reps. Want Charges Dropped Against SEALs Accused of Abusing Terror Suspect

Two Republican lawmakers are seeking to have charges dropped against three Navy SEALs facing court-martial for accusations of abusing a terror suspect arrested for an ambush killing of U.S. contractors in Iraq.

The SEALs -- Special Warfare Operators 2nd Class Matthew McCabe and Jonathan Keefe and Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Julio Huertas -- were part of a team that in September 2009 captured Ahmed Hashim Abed, the Al Qaeda terrorist behind the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA contractors in Fallujah in 2004.

The contractors' bodies were burned and left hanging from a bridge. The image came to symbolize the rise of Al Qaeda in Iraq and the brutality of the enemy Americans face there.

McCabe is accused of punching Abed in the stomach and giving him a bloody lip during the arrest.

You must be one of those wingnuts who thing Obama is some sort of messiah or majician. You seem to believe that he's POTUS and prosecutor all wrapped up into one.
He is commander in chief twit.

Maj. General Cleveland defended the court-martial in a response to Burton writing, "The abuse of a detainee, no matter how minor, creates strategic repercussions that harm our nation's security and ultimately costs the lives of U.S. citizens."

The question or debate is: Is the General wrong?

Maj. General Cleveland defended the court-martial in a response to Burton writing, "The abuse of a detainee, no matter how minor, creates strategic repercussions that harm our nation's security and ultimately costs the lives of U.S. citizens."

They should have never been charged in the first place.

And WHO placed those charges? The commanding officer? The General?

Yes. What the General fails to realize that the definition of abuse in theater is not what it is on the outside world. This isn't a police officer making an arrest. This is a soldier, err excuse me, a sailor interacting with an enemy combatant. Anyone that doesn't understand the difference should not be allowed to have an opinion. These guys should have just double tapped the towel heads and called it a day.

Other countries of the world have got to be laughing their asses off at the US because we are making such a big deal out of slapping a terrorist prisoner around a little bit.

I don't think so. Believe it or not, the rest of the world expects us to live up to our own laws and rules. When we break them, that's when they are shocked. Most of the rest of the world thinks (or at least used to think) that we're actually better than we really are.

And WHO placed those charges? The commanding officer? The General?

You are conveniently ignoring the military culture change.

Navy SEALs Charged with Assault: The Human Factor | Navy SEALs Blog by USNavySEALs.com

foxnews and the congressmen say the lip punching happened during the arrest.

i read it happened when object amber was detained.

would it make any difference to any of you, if the seals hit a detained prisoner instead of hitting him while trying to subdue during arrest?

i guess not.

USA USA, justice for me not for you.

fucking bunch of assholes

Other countries of the world have got to be laughing their asses off at the US because we are making such a big deal out of slapping a terrorist prisoner around a little bit.

I don't think so. Believe it or not, the rest of the world expects us to live up to our own laws and rules. When we break them, that's when they are shocked. Most of the rest of the world thinks (or at least used to think) that we're actually better than we really are.

Yeah, because these sailors are criminals. Congrats, you just made the douchebag list. :cuckoo:

Navy SEALs Charged with Assault: The Human Factor | Navy SEALs Blog by USNavySEALs.com

would it make any difference to any of you, if the seals hit a detained prisoner instead of hitting him while trying to subdue during arrest?

i guess not.

Actually it wouldn't make any difference to me at all. There are a shitload of reasons to hit a detained enemy combatant in flex cuffs.

i guess not.

Actually it wouldn't make any difference to me at all. There are a shitload of reasons to hit a detained enemy combatant in flex cuffs.

and what about the alleged lying about it to senior officers?

The "rest of the world" expects us to live up to standards Christ himself would be hard-pressed to measure up to. The leftgoobs in this country expect the same.

Who gives a flip what "the rest of the world" thinks? They just suck us dry and the retards among us just keep giving, thinking they can purchase some affection.

Did poor little Hadji get his tummy hurt and his lip busted? Come after ME with a loaded weapon and that shit's child's play.

i guess not.

The left has fostered THAT with the whole "guilty until proven innocent" schtick they got going. Or did you miss the late, great John Murtha act?

Yes.

i don't think so. The general is looking at the big picture and you're looking at one small tiny corner of it.

i guess not.

From your article.

The real question is: do we judge these SEALs in the “big picture” or give some allowance for human nature? No one knows what the detainee said to McCabe before the alleged incident occurred. Did Ahmed taunt or ridicule, slander or threaten McCabe? If prisoners should be treated with dignity and respect, shouldn’t those in charge of them be treated the same? How much verbal, emotional and physical abuse must our service members endure?

The left has fostered THAT with the whole "guilty until proven innocent" schtick they got going. Or did you miss the late, great John Murtha act?

So, you think this is about treating terrorist like US citizens............LOL... How quickly we forget.

i guess not.

And? Would you tell on yourself for slapping a detainee? I wouldn't.

Forum List

Back