Obama proclaims Irene a "historic" hurricane

God, he is clueless. So desperate for something, anything to take the spotlight off of himself.

The only thing historic is the level of his failure.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings and she has not sung on this yet. These hurricaines can be big or they can whimp out just as easily. I do hope that everyone evacuates that needs to evacuate for precaution sake.

As someone in the path of the hurricane, I am thankful we have a president who gives a shit about Americans in need rather than fucking Republicans who only care about "how you going to pay for this?". If not........too bad sucker

Sure he cares, it might disrupt his golf game on Martha's Vineyard.

As someone in the path of the hurricane, I am thankful we have a president who gives a shit about Americans in need rather than fucking Republicans who only care about "how you going to pay for this?". If not........too bad sucker

Hurricane isn't here yet......thankfully President Obama actually gives a shit about Americans in need

Hurricane isn't here yet......thankfully President Obama actually gives a shit about Americans in need

There's like three Republicans on this board that don't talk out their ass every minute they're here. Three. The rest aren't worth the time it takes to scroll past their posts, much less respond.

There's like three Republicans on this board that don't talk out their ass every minute they're here. Three. The rest aren't worth the time it takes to scroll past their posts, much less respond.

i would think you'd have an affinity for other ass speakers, no?

Mirror time, I assume. The only reason I don't have your sorry ass on ignore is because I have no say in the matter.

O wait. Back on manual ignore it is. Dumb fuck.

Mirror time, I assume. The only reason I don't have your sorry ass on ignore is because I have no say in the matter.

don't be so hard on yourself; you've not got a lot with which to work.

:thup:

damn del, shirley you are not feeling well.

your english, it reads so awkward. is it me?

damn del, shirley you are not feeling well.

your english, it reads so awkward. is it me?

i feel fine and please to be stopping the call of me shirley

thankyou

If it were an historic hurricane, a wise person would probably cut short his vacation and get back to the business of doing his job. However, the current person in the White House doesn't have a real good track record of showing up at disaster areas until several days after the fact.

It may be a really bad hurricane, but I don't know if I could qualify it as "historic." Let's hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Obama meets with Mississippi River flooding victims in Memphis | NOLA.com

As someone in the path of Irene, thank god we have a president like Obama to help us rather than a bunch of Tea Bagging Republicans

Can you imagine if any American in need had to rely on Tea Bagging Republicans to help them?

God save us

Forum List

Back