Obama proclaims Irene a "historic" hurricane

Our Conservative Governor Christie has started evacuating parts of NJ. Sounds historic to me

Why doesn't Grandpa raped me start a thread on that?

Our Conservative Governor Christie has started evacuating parts of NJ. Sounds historic to me

Why doesn't Grandpa raped me start a thread on that?

Because the Governor is doing his job. Obama isnt

Don't you think our conservative Republican governor is overreacting by calling the hurricane "historic"?

Or is that only for Obama haters?

Unlike some I dont posess a crystal ball. It may very well be historic or it may wither and die. What does your crystal ball say?

You are a fucking asshole. Trivializing a major storm to push your hatred of Obama is despicable

Grow up

Like you guys trivialize the deaths of our soldiers to push your anti war agenda. Or the way you trivalize our children for your pro abortion stance?

Kiss my ass faggot :eusa_whistle:

There it is.....deflection.

So far there is NOTHING historic about it. It's a catagory 2 and losing strength.

This storm is going right up the East Coast Metropolitan population corridor. Of course it is nothing. Of course you know it will be nothing. Cancel those evacuations, okay?

Yes, 12 in of rain and 75 mph sustained winds are walk in the park especially for an area with 50 million people

As someone in the path of the hurricane, I am thankful we have a president who gives a shit about Americans in need rather than fucking Republicans who only care about "how you going to pay for this?". If not........too bad sucker

Forum List

Back