Obama proclaims Irene a "historic" hurricane

Don't you usually wait until after a disaster to make judgements about it?

I'm sure Obama wants it to be bad so he can be seen as the rescuer.
If someone is cruel, stupid and partisan, they might just jump top such a conclusion. But, it takes those peculiar qualities to assume such a thing in the first place, doesn't it?

kinda like you partisan assholes when you post that Republicans want the economy to tank. you rat assed hypocrite.
Could you please PLEASE search all my posts and cite where I speculated something as inane as that. PLEASE!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
If someone is cruel, stupid and partisan, they might just jump top such a conclusion. But, it takes those peculiar qualities to assume such a thing in the first place, doesn't it?

kinda like you partisan assholes when you post that Republicans want the economy to tank. you rat assed hypocrite.
Could you please PLEASE search all my posts and cite where I speculated something as inane as that. PLEASE!

She won't....she only specializes in drive-by accusations.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
as hurricane irene barrels toward the east coast, president obama interrupted his martha's vineyard vacation to urge residents in the path of the storm to make emergency preparations and heed evacuation orders from authorities.

"i cannot stress this highly enough," obama said in statement to television cameras from his vacation compound of blue heron farm in chilmark, "if you are in the projected path of this hurricane, you have to take precautions now. Don’t wait. Don’t delay. We all hope for the best, but we have to be prepared for the worst."

the president, who is scheduled to leave martha's vineyard on saturday morning to return to washington, d.c., after his 10-day vacation, said americans need "to take this storm seriously."

"you need to listen to your state and local officials, and if you are given an evacuation order, please follow it," obama said, adding that the federal government was taking its own precautions by ordering an aircraft group out to sea thursday to avoid the storm.

zomg!! That bastard!!!

hurricane irene: Obama says prepare, then get out of the way - latimes.com

impeach him!!!!

Obama should only be impeached if Irene blows as hard as Monica did. ;)

And the flabbergasting of the Conservatives continues. The president issues a statement saying all indications are Hurricane Irene could be an historic hurricane and the right goes ape!

The president says it's important to heed the warnings of state and local officials about evacuations and again, the Conservatives go ape.

Are those flabbergasted Conservatives wondering aloud why this president can't just act as his predecessor did and ignore the potential risks?

Seems that the Conservatives are harping on the saw "never waste a crisis" while they themselves are doing their level best to politicize a crisis! And they don't see irony any more than they're able to accept culpability for the failures of their own misguided and counterproductive ideas and policies.

Read this thread well, fellow citizens! Decide for yourselves whether actions and accountability count more for one ideology than the other. Remember well, fellow citizen, how New Orleans was destroyed while the Right fumbled and punted and patted themselves on the back for "doin' a heck of a job!".

And for all you 'shrink the government' types, consider where the pertinent information, evacuation procedures and aid centers are coming from during this and other crises. From you much vaunted 'free markets' or from competent, concerned and pro=active state, local and federal government officials.

The people in New Orleans were warned and chose to ignore the warnings. Thats a conviction of personal choice not govt mistakes.

And the flabbergasting of the Conservatives continues. The president issues a statement saying all indications are Hurricane Irene could be an historic hurricane and the right goes ape!

The president says it's important to heed the warnings of state and local officials about evacuations and again, the Conservatives go ape.

Are those flabbergasted Conservatives wondering aloud why this president can't just act as his predecessor did and ignore the potential risks?

Seems that the Conservatives are harping on the saw "never waste a crisis" while they themselves are doing their level best to politicize a crisis! And they don't see irony any more than they're able to accept culpability for the failures of their own misguided and counterproductive ideas and policies.

Read this thread well, fellow citizens! Decide for yourselves whether actions and accountability count more for one ideology than the other. Remember well, fellow citizen, how New Orleans was destroyed while the Right fumbled and punted and patted themselves on the back for "doin' a heck of a job!".

And for all you 'shrink the government' types, consider where the pertinent information, evacuation procedures and aid centers are coming from during this and other crises. From you much vaunted 'free markets' or from competent, concerned and pro=active state, local and federal government officials.

You seem to enjoy lumping 'all Conservatives' into a single mold, just as much as 'some conservatives' enjoy lumping 'all liberals' into a single mold. Both are wrong.

I offer my statements in this thread as proof that not all conservatives are politicizing this issue, nor are we all 'going ape'.

Of course, you'll promptly ignore my post and continue to harp on about how we're all alike.

And the Liberal broad-brushing continues. One 'conservative' made this thread. What other 'conservatives' have "flabbergasted"?? Read this thread well, USMB members, and see who the broad-brusher is. :cuckoo:

God, he is clueless. So desperate for something, anything to take the spotlight off of himself.

The only thing historic is the level of his failure.
I'm lookin' at it, this way.......

If Irene WHACKS the Carolinas (specifically, South Carolina) & Virginia, it could (potentially) "take-out" a significant number o' White-trash Teabaggers, due to their resistance of government-help.....but, they'll be easy (enough) to identify....after devolving to their natural (collective) state o' intellectual-limitations....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs&playnext=1&list=PL756D7C22882ADA4C]Monty Python-Bring out your dead! - YouTube[/ame]​

We know you always do. 1700 threads about how you hate the man. Its almost gay worthy

What exactly has he done that benifits our country to the point of making him likeable?

What does that have to do with warning and being concerned.about a hurricane?

How hard do you want obama to fuck you? Come on admit it, you want it.

Answer my question numbnuts.

PS. Everyone and their brother is on TV with wall to wall coverage and you think Obama expressing his opinion matters? No one was going to heed the warnings until Obama makes a statement saying exactly the same things? Somehow he is a saint for mimicking the weather man.

God, he is clueless. So desperate for something, anything to take the spotlight off of himself.

Are you really this stupid?

This is a serious question.

Unlike some I dont posess a crystal ball. It may very well be historic or it may wither and die. What does your crystal ball say?

I live in NJ and they are calling it historic for this area. Same with NY City. Have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for no serious damage/flooding

Christie started evacuating my county tonight.

You seem to enjoy lumping 'all Conservatives' into a single mold, just as much as 'some conservatives' enjoy lumping 'all liberals' into a single mold. Both are wrong.

I offer my statements in this thread as proof that not all conservatives are politicizing this issue, nor are we all 'going ape'.

Of course, you'll promptly ignore my post and continue to harp on about how we're all alike.
It's not a matter of degree. It's that those going ape and being flabbergasted are, in fact, Conservatives.

Unlike some I dont posess a crystal ball. It may very well be historic or it may wither and die. What does your crystal ball say?

You are a fucking asshole. Trivializing a major storm to push your hatred of Obama is despicable

Grow up

I'll take that as a yes.

This is what he actually said.

“All indications point to this being a historic hurricane,” he added.

“I cannot stress this highly enough: If you are in the projected path of this hurricane, you have to take precautions now. Don’t wait. Don’t delay. We all hope for the best, but we have to be prepared for the worst. All of us have to take this storm seriously. You need to listen to your state and local officials, and if you are given an evacuation order, please follow it,” Mr. Obama said.

Any governor would and should say the same. Often hurricanes don't live up to expectations, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.

No one is going ape you idiot. lol

I made a thread mocking Obama for merely repeating what has been being said and reported by everyone else.

You are a fucking asshole. Trivializing a major storm to push your hatred of Obama is despicable

Grow up

Like you guys trivialize the deaths of our soldiers to push your anti war agenda. Or the way you trivalize our children for your pro abortion stance?

Kiss my ass faggot :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back