Obama Prepared for a Potential Pandemic. Trump Gutted His Work.

Thats because Obama's administration depleted the national stockpile of PPE that the government keeps on hand for deadly virus outbreaks and other such emergencies. Do you understand ---Obama used up these stocked piled supplies that we keep on hand for emergencies? And that he was responsible for resupplying these PPE and other medical equipment in case something happened (as you have claimed that he knew would happen)?

After releasing the Covid 19 virus and sending their infected people around the world to spread it, the Communist Chinese then set about buying up all the PPE that they could get their greedy little hands up creating a shortage of PPE and other medical equipment but making the Chinese a huge profit as they resold much of these bought up supplies for a profit and which left most of the rest of the world, including US citizens, US medical staff, and the US government short on. (THE US government would not have been out of this medical gear had Obama resupplied what he had used up as he was supposed to do.)

You say that Obama knew that another outbreak was coming. Ok, I'll accept that--------and given that Obama used up all the medical supplies and purposely did not replace them knowing that another virus was coming that would kill people---Obama and his crew of communists are guilty of MURDER. The lack of these supplies resulted in people's deaths. And yes Trump is right, he wasn't able to resupply the equipment that Obama had used up and refused to replenish as he used the taxpayers funds to pay off soros and other such supporters and by the time that Trump found out about the supplies not being replaced, china had already cornered the worlds market.
That'll leave a mark. :laugh2:

It's not you fool. It's fact.
It is well documented to read but you won't.
If it's so much bullshit, You will have no problem proving it. I'll wait here. Take your time you ignorant fool.

Disagree all you like but it is still a fact.
Research it if you think it's not true but I know you can't. Why do you conti u ally make a fool of yourself?

Disagree all you like but it is still a fact.
Research it if you think it's not true but I know you can't. Why do you conti u ally make a fool of yourself?

You mad, bro?

Must be, he's answering himself.

No he couldn't and that is exactly what trump did to you and you are calling it a hat.

I'd be embarrassed if I had to resort to stealing other folks quips.

Luckily- I've never had to.

It's not you fool. It's fact.
It is well documented to read but you won't.
If it's so much bullshit, You will have no problem proving it. I'll wait here. Take your time you ignorant fool.
Don't bother disagreeing. Prove it wrong or shut up. You know nothing.

Don't bother disagreeing. Prove it wrong or shut up. You know nothing.

Still talking to yourself I see. Brilliant.

Some turnip brained punk that doesn't even know how to quote properly is casting aspersions on my intelligence.

Now, that's what I call entertainment!

It seems the vax is facilitating mutations.

Holy shit. Obama is famous now for the complete lack of preparedness for the pandemic. You don't recall the historic depletion of the national PPE stockpile? LOL.

Trump has insisted that no one could have seen the coronavirus coming. His predecessor did.​

To really understand how Trump has failed the American people, it’s important to take a look back at how the previous administration handled the threat of a pandemic.

In December 2014, then-President Barack Obama warned that the United States needed to prepare for an upcoming pandemic.

In a speech to members of the National Institutes of Health—which came only a short time after the Ebola outbreak had threatened to spread worldwide—Obama emphasized the importance of building a public health infrastructure to combat the next pandemic.

“There may and likely will come a time in which we have both an airborne disease that is deadly,” Obama said. “And in order for us to deal with that effectively, we have to put in place an infrastructure—not just here at home, but globally—that allows us to see it quickly, isolate it quickly, respond to it quickly, so that if and when a new strain of flu like the Spanish flu crops up five years from now or a decade from now, we’ve made the investment and we’re further along to be able to catch it.”

Then Came the Trump Administration...

The details of what Trump did are in the above link. It's worth reading for those who care about the facts leading up to this pandemic. The Trump administration also famously disbanded the Obama National Security Council team focused on pandemic preparedness.

This Arab, Obama, and his sidekick JoeXi funded Duke-NUS Singapore. The technology that came from there also went into the Russian vaccine for their military. SARS-CoV is based on that. SARS-CoV-2 was not a lab escape.

It seems the vax is facilitating mutations.
The virus mutates in both vaxxed and unvaxxed, so you have (two [italics]) mutating populations of the virus, not just one. Duh

Trump has insisted that no one could have seen the coronavirus coming. His predecessor did.​

To really understand how Trump has failed the American people, it’s important to take a look back at how the previous administration handled the threat of a pandemic.

In December 2014, then-President Barack Obama warned that the United States needed to prepare for an upcoming pandemic.

In a speech to members of the National Institutes of Health—which came only a short time after the Ebola outbreak had threatened to spread worldwide—Obama emphasized the importance of building a public health infrastructure to combat the next pandemic.

“There may and likely will come a time in which we have both an airborne disease that is deadly,” Obama said. “And in order for us to deal with that effectively, we have to put in place an infrastructure—not just here at home, but globally—that allows us to see it quickly, isolate it quickly, respond to it quickly, so that if and when a new strain of flu like the Spanish flu crops up five years from now or a decade from now, we’ve made the investment and we’re further along to be able to catch it.”

Then Came the Trump Administration...

The details of what Trump did are in the above link. It's worth reading for those who care about the facts leading up to this pandemic. The Trump administration also famously disbanded the Obama National Security Council team focused on pandemic preparedness.

Yeah, Obama prepared alright. Why is it if he prepared for a pandemic in 2014 that the national stockpiles were degraded and empty when he left in 2017? The only thing Obama prepared was the way for China, with the help of Anthony Fauci, to create a deadly virus that was somehow loosed on the rest of the world,

What a fat load of crap.
We saw this play out in real time

The first MONTHS of the pandemic it was clear that the Trump Admin was totally unprepared. We got tons of excuses (almost all which strained credulity) but what we didn't get was PPE etc.

They acted like no one had ever even thought there could be a pandemic like this. Obviously that's not true. Clearly THEY just thought they would be lucky and it wouldn't happen on their watch

We saw this play out in real time

The first MONTHS of the pandemic it was clear that the Trump Admin was totally unprepared. We got tons of excuses (almost all which strained credulity) but what we didn't get was PPE etc.

They acted like no one had ever even thought there could be a pandemic like this. Obviously that's not true. Clearly THEY just thought they would be lucky and it wouldn't happen on their watch
We're 8 months into the Biden administration and nothing has changed for the better since Trump left. No new treatments, no better vaccines. Hospitals are becoming overwhelmed and yet I don't see the emergency capacity that Trump built coming from Beijing's bitch. All we get is more fearmongering and mandates from team Biden.

The kenyan shit clown eats dog and cruises for stiff dick. Peddling the idea that he ever did anything beneficial for the country he hates is ludicrous.

He thinks he got fucked in this life..... and that's about the only thing we can agree on.

We're 8 months into the Biden administration and nothing has changed for the better since Trump left. No new treatments, no better vaccines. Hospitals are becoming overwhelmed and yet I don't see the emergency capacity that Trump built coming from Beijing's bitch. All we get is more fearmongering and mandates from team Biden.
Until the delta variant began spreading like wildfire we all but had this thing beat.

Had the unvaxxed gotten vaccinated we likely would not BE in this place.

Don't blame Biden for YOU folks not getting vaxxed

Forum List

Back