Obama Pledges to Pass Amnesty for Illegal Aliens!

If illegal employers refuse to stop hiring illegals, it is better to make them legal citizens. When they become Americans they will start asking for fair pay and benefits. Maybe even Unions. And they'll start paying taxes. Their already here. May as well make it legal if the corporations won't stop using them to destroy the middle class.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.
"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The USA has two signs on its border. A little sign that says get out and a big one that says HELP WANTED!

Start putting illegal employers in jail for hiring illegal workers. Say it will never happen? Then you are part of the problem.

If illegal employers refuse to stop hiring illegals, it is better to make them legal citizens. When they become Americans they will start asking for fair pay and benefits. Maybe even Unions. And they'll start paying taxes. Their already here. May as well make it legal if the corporations won't stop using them to destroy the middle class.

What a stupid post. Illegal immigration isn't just about taxes numbnuts.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.
"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

I wonder if, when democrats threatened employers with criminal action for firing illegals played any role in that.

Before you blow a cork the democrats name was bernie thompson.

Then the next wave of illegals will come in and work for cheap labor. Seems that amnesty was tried under reagan and failed miserable because the democrats didn't do what they promised when it was passed. Wow, I was surprised.

Me? I would say build the fence, guard our borders......then talk about how to handle the 15-20 million that are already here. Politicians always get it ass backwards.

I wonder if, when democrats threatened employers with criminal action for firing illegals played any role in that.

Wow! One Democrat who is speaking for his hispanic constituents! This man must be very powerful, huh?

Instead of arguing with me, just accept that if the employers stop hiring then the people go home. No jobs, no stay.

And from 1999-2004 we stopped enforcing our laws and stopped going after illegal employers. You do know the GOP controlled the House, Senate and White House in 2002-2004, right?

Then the next wave of illegals will come in and work for cheap labor. Seems that amnesty was tried under reagan and failed miserable because the democrats didn't do what they promised when it was passed. Wow, I was surprised.

Me? I would say build the fence, guard our borders......then talk about how to handle the 15-20 million that are already here. Politicians always get it ass backwards.

Read the freakin article! Before Reagan, there was no need for a fence. They went home because they were only offered migrant seasonal fruit picking jobs. Today they compete with poor and middle class Americans for our jobs.

How will building a fence stop them from coming in on a visitors visa and just overstaying their welcome?

Stop pointing to a few liberals that want to protect illegals. Open your eyes and realize the GOP loves illegals because they lower our wages and they do shit for cheap.

Actually, the GOP is divided on the issue:

Today's Immigration Battle: Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

We will never stop the bleeding heart liberals who want us to give illegals amnesty from speaking their minds. But they don't put food on their tables. Its the people who actually hire them. They are the source. Instead of building a fence on our border, why not just put the employers in prison? What problem could you possibly have for that?

not a bad idea....hey i will give you 1Million Illegals for some rain.....deal?....:eusa_angel:

Thanks for that really, really stupid idea.

What a stupid post. Illegal immigration isn't just about taxes numbnuts.

I know. Its about middle class wages and unemployment too. But if they are going to continue to be here, better that they are documented than undocumented. And since your party aint gonna solve our illegal employer problem...

A fence. What a joke.

Read the freakin article! Before Reagan, there was no need for a fence. They went home because they were only offered migrant seasonal fruit picking jobs. Today they compete with poor and middle class Americans for our jobs.

How will building a fence stop them from coming in on a visitors visa and just overstaying their welcome?

Stop pointing to a few liberals that want to protect illegals. Open your eyes and realize the GOP loves illegals because they lower our wages and they do shit for cheap.

Actually, the GOP is divided on the issue:

Today's Immigration Battle: Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

We will never stop the bleeding heart liberals who want us to give illegals amnesty from speaking their minds. But they don't put food on their tables. Its the people who actually hire them. They are the source. Instead of building a fence on our border, why not just put the employers in prison? What problem could you possibly have for that?

WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!

Can you hear me now??

And the title to your article is bullshit, it's not about race!

Wow! One Democrat who is speaking for his hispanic constituents! This man must be very powerful, huh?

Instead of arguing with me, just accept that if the employers stop hiring then the people go home. No jobs, no stay.

And from 1999-2004 we stopped enforcing our laws and stopped going after illegal employers. You do know the GOP controlled the House, Senate and White House in 2002-2004, right?

oh Bobo give me a fucking break....they have never enforced the law in California.....you do know this State is Controlled by Democrats....right?.....

not a bad idea....hey i will give you 1Million Illegals for some rain.....deal?....:eusa_angel:

Sorry...no rain.....but we have plenty of snow...in fact when I'm done here I have to snowplow the drive and sidewalk....might even do the neighbors. :lol:

The USA has two signs on its border. A little sign that says get out and a big one that says HELP WANTED!

Start putting illegal employers in jail for hiring illegal workers. Say it will never happen? Then you are part of the problem.

Why do you hate employers?

Is jailing them the only solution you can imagine for this problem?

If so, that only proves you're an imbecile.

Last edited:

Why do you hate employers?

Is jailing them the only solution you can imagine for this problem?

If so, that only proves your an imbecile.

I don't hate employers, I hate a subset of employers, those CRIMINALS who flaunt the law to make ILLEGAL profits on ILLEGAL labor.

I don't hate employers, I hate a subset of employers, those CRIMINALS who flaunt the law to make ILLEGAL profits on ILLEGAL labor.

Yeah, putting employers in prison is really going to improve the employment situation for legal Americans.

What an imbecile.

The fact is you want to blame the group Democrats hate more than any other rather than the people who broke the law when they crossed out border.

Forum List

Back