FARS NEWS AGENCY-(iran)OBAMA AND NATO BUCKLED SENDING TROOPS TO DIE OVER BURNING.

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
FarsNewsAgency -

Obama should be punished with treason,as well as the NATO commanders.
this act was done on a US BASE under our laws and jurisdictions.

OBAMA and NATO actually agreed to hand over troops investigated to be involved with the quran burning to afghan tribal regional courts.

MY ANSWER TO THIS?any islamic scum burning the torah or bible here should be jailed,then.

• Banned
I was even more EXTREME than this. after 09/11,i wanted muslims placed in interrment camps and then let cheney and co.sort out whos good and bad. Their culture brought it on themselves,you dont see jews and christians killing for the sake of a jihad to return civiluzation to the days of mohammed...

FarsNewsAgency -

OBAMA and NATO actually agreed to hand over troops investigated to be involved with the quran burning to afghan tribal regional courts.

MY ANSWER TO THIS?any islamic scum burning the torah or bible here should be jailed,then.

Let me guess.......

You read Farsi too, huh?

• Banned
Yes. I do. I cant believe you scumbags support tyranny and treason against us and the troops.

FarsNewsAgency -

stock-photo-woman-in-outburst-of-hysterical-laughter-white-background-34029634.jpg

Do you really believe the stuff you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the concept of linking to a Farsi web sight to be hilarious.

Imagine the effort it takes to find stuff like that. "I'll get that Obama, mumble mumble mumble..."

LOL.

Maybe he thought that we would just trust his interpretation.
I cannot find a source for this but I did come across THIS:

The US and Nato commander in Afghanistan, General John Allen, rushed to deliver a fervent apology to the "noble people of Afghanistan" within hours of the burning. The US defence secretary, Leon Panetta, also apologised for the "inappropriate treatment" of copies of the Qur'an.
So, will there be a court martial of Allen? And Obama noted REPEATEDLY the burning was inadvertent.

FARS may not be a reliable news source, from Karzai:

The statement said Karzai told the lawmakers that a U.S. officer responsible for the burning "didn't understand" what he was doing and that the United States had "accepted the mistake of its officer."

Nation & World | Afghan soldier kills 2 U.S. troops over Quran burning | Seattle Times Newspaper

Scumbags. Upper right.corner of site ENGLISH VERSION you antiamerican garbage. I have enough bucks to ship you all over there if you like them so much.

Imagine the effort it takes to find stuff like that. "I'll get that Obama, mumble mumble mumble..."

LOL.

Maybe he thought that we would just trust his interpretation.
I cannot find a source for this but I did come across THIS:

The US and Nato commander in Afghanistan, General John Allen, rushed to deliver a fervent apology to the "noble people of Afghanistan" within hours of the burning. The US defence secretary, Leon Panetta, also apologised for the "inappropriate treatment" of copies of the Qur'an.
So, will there be a court martial of Allen? And Obama noted REPEATEDLY the burning was inadvertent.

FARS may not be a reliable news source, from Karzai:

The statement said Karzai told the lawmakers that a U.S. officer responsible for the burning "didn't understand" what he was doing and that the United States had "accepted the mistake of its officer."

Nation & World | Afghan soldier kills 2 U.S. troops over Quran burning | Seattle Times Newspaper
This from FARS:

OIC Condemns Quran Burning by US Troops in Afghanistan
TEHRAN (FNA)- Secretary-General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu deplored the burning of the Holy Quran by the US forces in Afghanistan, and called for swift action to punish those responsible for the provocative act.

In a statement on Thursday, Ihsanoglu described the incident as a "deplorable act of incitement", and said that the act runs "contrary to the common efforts of the OIC and that of the international community …to combat intolerance, and incitement to hatred based on religion and belief."

The statement also called on "the concerned authorities to take swift and appropriate disciplinary action against those responsible."

Also on Thursday, US President Barack Obama sent a letter to his Afghan counterpart, apologizing for the acts of desecration.

The developments came as anti-US demonstrations are underway across Afghanistan over the burning of the Holy Quran at the US Airbase.

Media reports said that at least twenty Afghans have been killed since the beginning of protests on Tuesday.
Fars News Agency :: OIC Condemns Quran Burning by US Troops in Afghanistan

FarsNewsAgency -

Let me guess.......

You read Farsi too, huh?
gaeux, I cannot find this at the FARS website. I hope to; IF Obama did, IMPEACH, NOW!

FarsNewsAgency -

Let me guess.......

You read Farsi too, huh?
gaeux, I cannot find this at the FARS website. I hope to; IF Obama did, IMPEACH, NOW!
From American Forces News Srvice:
Imam: Afghans Should Protest Koran Burning in Peaceful, Nonviolent Way
By Jim Garamone
American Forces Press Service

Don`t respond to a wrong with a wrong, " was the message from Imam Mohamed Magid, executive director of the All Dulles Area Muslim Society during prayers here today.

Magid delivered the jumaa " a sermon " specifically about the Quran burning incident at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. The imam spoke to about 1,000 members of the suburban Washington mosque, stressing the need to respond to the Quran burning in a peaceful and nonviolent manner. " As many as 20 Afghans may have been killed in riots near Bagram sparked by the incident.

Scumbags. Upper right.corner of site ENGLISH VERSION you antiamerican garbage. I have enough bucks to ship you all over there if you like them so much.

Then link to the actual article, shithead, that says Obama is handing troops over the Afghan tribal courts.

Forum List

Back