Obama Pledges to Pass Amnesty for Illegal Aliens!

I don't hate employers, I hate a subset of employers, those CRIMINALS who flaunt the law to make ILLEGAL profits on ILLEGAL labor.

Yeah, putting employers in prison is really going to improve the employment situation for legal Americans.

What an imbecile.

The fact is you want to blame the group Democrats hate more than any other rather than the people who broke the law when they crossed out border.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Pub.L. 99-603, 100 Stat. 3359, enacted November 6, 1986, also Simpson-Mazzoli Act, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law.

In brief the act:[1]

required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status.
made it illegal to knowingly hire or recruit unauthorized immigrants.
granted amnesty to certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants.
granted amnesty to illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously.
It's the law of the land, bripat. What other laws do you want ignored for your convenience. The fucking illegals WOULDN'T COME if they couldn't GET A JOB.

You're the fucking imbecile, and a KING-SIZED one at THAT!!

WE need to boycott companies using illegals. Regardless of what Obama or illegals do at that point is moot.

hope they dont crawl from alabama to sw georgia here, i created the georgia agriculutural initiative,submitted it to state rep,state senate,and through sos and deals office,my proposals were evaluated and will come to vote in march. Replace illegals and dependence on them with nonviolent criminals. I am proud of my initiative,have pdf to share with anyone here,and the email from deals iffice to prove it. I got laid off while ago,but i had a third shift deputy sherriff job in the coubty,and i did my part. Gladly say i am responsible for 30 deportations. Through ICE.

My proposal saves farmers $$$$$ eliminates the need for illegals,and follows through with the new tougher immigration state law. The email i got back from deals officw even suggests to contact US senate reps about it as it could be used as a model for something even bigger.

I guess he needs more voters. If he gives them amnesty they can vote right???

Yep! 30 million freshly minted Democrats... :eek: :evil:

He already has them. Even the conservative talk radio shows here in arizona are saying Obama can win Arizona.

P.S. It's due to the Hispanic vote Univision and spanish radio, here in Arizona, have registered over 100,000 new voters in the past several months.

hope they dont crawl from alabama to sw georgia here, i created the georgia agriculutural initiative,submitted it to state rep,state senate,and through sos and deals office,my proposals were evaluated and will come to vote in march. Replace illegals and dependence on them with nonviolent criminals. I am proud of my initiative,have pdf to share with anyone here,and the email from deals iffice to prove it. I got laid off while ago,but i had a third shift deputy sherriff job in the coubty,and i did my part. Gladly say i am responsible for 30 deportations. Through ICE.

Shut the fuck up. You didn't think anything up. Read this dumbass.

Douglas A. Blackmon | Pulitzer Prize | Author

My proposal saves farmers $$$$$ eliminates the need for illegals,and follows through with the new tougher immigration state law. The email i got back from deals officw even suggests to contact US senate reps about it as it could be used as a model for something even bigger.

I have worked with prisoner laborers before. I commented to one that she could use a wheelbarrow very well, and she about cried. Partly because I recognized she knew how and also that someone saw her as a person. It was a neat experience.

ACTUALLY, a reasonable road to amnesty for worthy applicants, and a real work/ss ID card, the ONLY SOLUTION. Pubs distract you idiot haters with useless laws and fence talk, to keep cheap labor going. Pub dupes!!

ACTUALLY, a reasonable road to amnesty for worthy applicants, and a real work/ss ID card, the ONLY SOLUTION. Pubs distract you idiot haters with useless laws and fence talk, to keep cheap labor going. Pub dupes!!

:lmao:

Bernie Thompson FOOL.

"Solution" for what, opening the floodgates to illegal immigration?

I'm not interested in making life easier for illegal immigrants. I want them to go back where they came from.

The USA has two signs on its border. A little sign that says get out and a big one that says HELP WANTED!

Start putting illegal employers in jail for hiring illegal workers. Say it will never happen? Then you are part of the problem.

Please stop posting in this thread... I'm to damned close to admitting that I agree with you. ;)

Immie

If illegal employers refuse to stop hiring illegals, it is better to make them legal citizens. When they become Americans they will start asking for fair pay and benefits. Maybe even Unions. And they'll start paying taxes. Their already here. May as well make it legal if the corporations won't stop using them to destroy the middle class.

What a stupid post. Illegal immigration isn't just about taxes numbnuts.

The point is that even though we scream and holler about illegals coming here, from the other side of our mouths we demand that they come.

Immie

Forum List

Back