obama: Please Pull Your Troops Back, Putin: Piss Off, Punk

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
If anybody wants to know, that is the gist of the conversation between the boy, obama, and the evil thug Putin yesterday.

Putin has 100,000 Russian Troops on the Ukrainian Border and he's not afraid to use them. At all.

The boy in the White House has -- Nothing. And Putin has a personal dislike of him. VERY personal and VERY disdainful.

Telling you people.... I told you this back when the Olympics was about to start and the boy in the White House made a big deal out of embarrassing Putin by sending gay flamers to Sochi. Western Europe was all giddy about it, too.

the boy got his domestic political points.

Now he's gonna pay. Actually, that's not true..... The People of Eastern Europe are gonna pay..... Mostly in Ukraine.

Putin is going to take Ukraine back. And he's got plenty of time to do it. Over 2-1/2 years.

Or not. He might do it next week. I'm thinking 60-40 he invades Ukraine in the next 60 days. 70-30 he takes Ukraine in the next 2-1/2 years. 99-1 that the boy and his boy advisers don't have a clue

A late Spring Offensive is what I'm thinking. Less mud for his Tanks. Not as cold for his Troops. Quick, fast, not very many casualties because it will be over before any real fighting can take place. I'm thinking under 1,000 total KIA's on both sides.

russia-forces-lede1.jpg

Russian forces storm a Ukrainian military base in the village of Belbek, Crimea, March 22, 2014.

Russia Forces By Ukraine Border Concern U.S. - TIME

Yeah, I bet Putin is just scared to death of a boy. :lmao:

Hey edgeboy. You got your ass on the line in this war you are promoting? If not, stfu.

Hey edgeboy. You got your ass on the line in this war you are promoting? If not, stfu.

eat shit and die, scumbag punk bitch.

WTF would you know about having your 'ass on the line'?

Did you read about it in your 8th grade history class?

If anybody wants to know, that is the gist of the conversation between the boy, obama, and the evil thug Putin yesterday.

Putin has 100,000 Russian Troops on the Ukrainian Border and he's not afraid to use them. At all.

The boy in the White House has -- Nothing. And Putin has a personal dislike of him. VERY personal and VERY disdainful.

Telling you people.... I told you this back when the Olympics was about to start and the boy in the White House made a big deal out of embarrassing Putin by sending gay flamers to Sochi. Western Europe was all giddy about it, too.

Now he's gonna pay. Actually, that's not true..... The People of Eastern Europe are gonna pay..... Mostly in Ukraine.

Putin is going to take Ukraine back. And he's got plenty of time to do it. Over 2-1/2 years.

Or not. He might do it next week. I'm thinking 60-40 he invades Ukraine in the next 60 days. 70-30 he takes Ukraine in the next 2-1/2 years. 99-1 that the boy and his boy advisers don't have a clue

A late Spring Offensive is what I'm thinking. Less mud for his Tanks. Not as cold for his Troops. Quick, fast, not very many casualties because it will be over before any real fighting can take place. I'm thinking under 1,000 total KIA's on both sides.

russia-forces-lede1.jpg

Russian forces storm a Ukrainian military base in the village of Belbek, Crimea, March 22, 2014.

Thread rated terrible by The Real Patriots of America.

russia-forces-lede1.jpg

How many American troops do you estimate it will take to stop Russia in the Ukraine?

Edgetho is not a patriot. Simple that. Ukraine is not Munich, Putin is not Hitler, Edgetho is not a patriot.

russia-forces-lede1.jpg

Russia's Military Begins Massive Nuclear War Drill
On Thursday, 10,000 Russian troops began a drill simulating the massive use of nuclear missiles.

While much Western attention has been bestowed on Russia’s military buildup near Ukraine, Moscow also began a massive nuclear offensive exercise on Thursday.

Russia?s Military Begins Massive Nuclear War Drill | The Diplomat

Hey, couldn't answer the question by telling the truth? Make something up. About how you are a war hero or something. Or just a bad mother fucker on a message board. Ready for war from your computer desk. Get em tiger. Go get Putin.

But I can tell the truth about you.. Fuck no, no war mongering punk like yourself is in any danger what so ever of dying in the war you are promoting. So like I said, stfu.

russia-forces-lede1.jpg

How many American troops do you estimate it will take to stop Russia in the Ukraine?

Just one. Edgy is gonna go it alone. Piece of cake.

No one is promoting war. The US isn't going to go to war over the Ukraine. Russia isn't going to invade Staten Island, at least not for a while.

The joke line from the movie Ride Along is "You're white. You won't fight", was just taken a little bit too seriously by obama. He thought it applied to Russians as well as American knock out victims.

So war with Russia is a good idea? I'm missing what Obama has done wrong here. So friggin what if Russia takes back land that has mostly Russians on it.

And being all macho in foreign policy is already a proven flop anyway, after the Bushies encouraged Georgia to fight Russia, and Russia swatted Georgia down. The chest-beating Bushtards got totally depantsed by Pooty Poot, and it happened in front of the whole world. I loved it.

No one is promoting war. The US isn't going to go to war over the Ukraine. Russia isn't going to invade Staten Island, at least not for a while.

The joke line from the movie Ride Along is "You're white. You won't fight", was just taken a little bit too seriously by obama. He thought it applied to Russians as well as American knock out victims.

If no one is promoting war, then all you Obama haters agree with Obama?

lol, irrefutable proof that all this trashing of Obama re Ukraine and Russia is classic partisan derangement.

So war with Russia is a good idea? I'm missing what Obama has done wrong here. So friggin what if Russia takes back land that has mostly Russians on it.

And being all macho in foreign policy is already a proven flop anyway, after the Bushies encouraged Georgia to fight Russia, and Russia swatted Georgia down. The chest-beating Bushtards got totally depantsed by Pooty Poot, and it happened in front of the whole world. I loved it.

This is just Obama bashing, and, people have conveniently forgotten what tough talk followed by action - when the tough talk was ignored - got us in the past...

...20 years mired in Iraq, at great cost.

obama has done so many things wrong, it will fill history books for years to come. There is no single thing that he was stupid about. That said, one of the major errors was making threats when he never had any intention of backing them up. This started way back with the famous red line in Syria.

Hey, couldn't answer the question by telling the truth? Make something up. About how you are a war hero or something. Or just a bad mother fucker on a message board. Ready for war from your computer desk. Get em tiger. Go get Putin.

But I can tell the truth about you.. Fuck no, no war mongering punk like yourself is in any danger what so ever of dying in the war you are promoting. So like I said, stfu.

You sound like a scared pussy to me. Shivering in your bed at night, scared that you might get called up to serve.

Typical coward.

I have $50,000 on hand RIGHT now that says I can prove I am decorated Combat Veteran of the United States Army's 5th Special Forces Group.

I will put it up against your $50k RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

We can find a neutral spot that will hold the money. You can pick one Special Forces Officer or Enlisted Veteran, I will pick one and we can bilaterally agree on a Third.

And I will then enjoy taking your $50k.... That you don't have. And will have to borrow from your mommy.

I have it. Right now. Right fucking now.

I'm willing to put it up. We'll have to use an offshore account since gambling is illegal in the United States. But, you see something punk-ass bitch cockbreath scumbag.....

I ain't gambling. I'll take your money.

But I've run into lying, scum-sucking, mommy's boys like you on every Message Board on the 'net.

Put the money up.

You won't.

Because you're a coward. I can find an offshore account to hold the money in. Might take a few days to make sure it's not compromised, but I can find it.

You're a punk and you're coward.

You couldn't carry my shoes, bitch.

If you wanna make your self feel better about backing away like the coward you are, ask mudwhistle what he thinks about my claim.

Do yourself a favor and run away like the coward you were born to be.

One other thing...... Be careful about calling men like me out in person.

It might be the last thing you ever do.

We can't a win a war against Russia. That should be the opening cold hard fact that everyone ought to agree to prior to any debate about this matter.

You sound like a scared pussy to me. Shivering in your bed at night, scared that you might get called up to serve.

Typical coward.

I have $50,000 on hand RIGHT now that says I can prove I am decorated Combat Veteran of the United States Army's 5th Special Forces Group.

I will put it up against your $50k RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

We can find a neutral spot that will hold the money. You can pick one Special Forces Officer or Enlisted Veteran, I will pick one and we can bilaterally agree on a Third.

And I will then enjoy taking your $50k.... That you don't have. And will have to borrow from your mommy.

I have it. Right now. Right fucking now.

I'm willing to put it up. We'll have to use an offshore account since gambling is illegal in the United States. But, you see something punk-ass bitch cockbreath scumbag.....

I ain't gambling. I'll take your money.

But I've run into lying, scum-sucking, mommy's boys like you on every Message Board on the 'net.

Put the money up.

You won't.

Because you're a coward. I can find an offshore account to hold the money in. Might take a few days to make sure it's not compromised, but I can find it.

You're a punk and you're coward.

You couldn't carry my shoes, bitch.

If you wanna make your self feel better about backing away like the coward you are, ask mudwhistle what he thinks about my claim.

Do yourself a favor and run away like the coward you were born to be.

One other thing...... Be careful about calling men like me out in person.

It might be the last thing you ever do.

Do you support military action in the Ukraine or not...if Russia moves in?

obama has done so many things wrong, it will fill history books for years to come. There is no single thing that he was stupid about. That said, one of the major errors was making threats when he never had any intention of backing them up. This started way back with the famous red line in Syria.

Over half of Syria's chemical weapons have now been destroyed or secured. How many American lives were lost?

We can't a win a war against Russia. That should be the opening cold hard fact that everyone ought to agree to prior to any debate about this matter.

Well, yes we could win a War against Russia.

But it would hurt -- A lot.

What the lying cocksucker in chief has never realized is that he can't treat Foreign Leaders like he treats his domestic opposition.

Why? Because he's a punk and he's a bitch.

His main experience in life has been as a dimocrap and a lying scumbag that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM backs up to the Nth degree.

Putin don't give a flying fuck about the DISGUSTING FILTH in the American LSM.

He just doesn't care. They can't sway him, they can't lie to his constituents, they can't lie against or for him.

the Liar In Chief has always had his skinny ass covered for him by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM since the day he started in politics.

On the Foreign Stage, they can't help you.

Bottom line is this: It should have never come to this. With a mature, intelligent, adult running things in the Whiet House, it almost certainly would have never gotten this bad.

But it did. And you can lie all you want but the fact is -- Putin is making the boy-in-chief look like what he is.... A feckless, cowardly punk that has no clue.

My concern is that he will start to look really bad and he'll over-react.

Best thing the boy can do at this point?

Just shut the fuck up. Just shut up, boy. Every time you open your boy mouth you piss Putin (a Man) off.

It should have never gotten to this point

Forum List

Back