Obama persecuted Filmmaker still rots in jail-

He wasn't suppose to use a computer....

On the other hand if Obama arrested him because the muslim brotherhood said so...Well, all hell needs to break loose in America.

you are fucking dumb.

At least I stand up for our constitution and I bet I'm smarter than you.

I'd say the dumb one is the one that wants to help turn the world into a islamic shit hole.

yeah, im going to go and say you are not.

It looks like the guy is in jail for a probation violation. One doesn't get bonded out too easily when one violates probation.

Just sayin'.

This isn't about parole and you damn well know it.. BUT GO WITH IT.

This is about a man who was the fall guy for A LIAR PRESIDENT.. Who was targeted by the US government and then LYNCHED BY LIBERAL HACK followers, not giving a stinking SHIT about his due process..
While it would be convenient to blame the bogus "constitutional scholar" for, once again, gross and egregious violations of the Bill of Rights; but the guy violated probation and THAT is why he is in jail and THAT is why he is finding it hard to get bonded out.

Where's the evidence that he used a computer? My understanding is that he wasn't supposed to use the internet. His probation terms said nothing about using a computer.

As soon as he uploaded the video to YouTube, he was using the internet.

You DO realize that YouTube is a part of the internet, right?

Where is the evidence that he's the one who uploaded it to the internet?

Another bogus assumption by the gang that defends Sharia and Obama wiping his ass on the Bill of Rights..

Desperation. The entire FUCKING world knows Obama and his LYNCH LIBS used this guy to cover up this entire FUCKED UP Benghazi scandal.. They want to hide now, run.. THESE SAME FUCKING LOW LIFES who wanted this man killed, thrown away to rot, WITHOUT HIS DUE PROCESS.. They're SICK and demented and all of America needs to see the truth about the BOTTOM FEEDING leftists in this nation.

Last edited:
It looks like the guy is in jail for a probation violation. One doesn't get bonded out too easily when one violates probation.

Just sayin'.

This is about a man who was the fall guy for A LIAR PRESIDENT.. Who was targeted by the US government and then LYNCHED BY LIBERAL HACK followers, not giving a stinking SHIT about his due process..
While it would be convenient to blame the bogus "constitutional scholar" for, once again, gross and egregious violations of the Bill of Rights; but the guy violated probation and THAT is why he is in jail and THAT is why he is finding it hard to get bonded out.

You're disaapointing but I shouldn't be surprised..

Where's the evidence that he used a computer? My understanding is that he wasn't supposed to use the internet. His probation terms said nothing about using a computer.

Another bogus assumption by the gang that defends Sharia and Obama wiping his ass on the Bill of Rights..

That's why he's sitting in jail right now awaiting a trial of his peers to determine the violations and what he did and didn't do. But, because there is a question of him violating his parole, he's got to wait it out in jail. You don't get to stay free if you violate probation.

We are a country of laws, right?

These same libs WHINING about parole are trying to cover for their NASTY BLOOD LUST throughout the thread.. They wanted the filmmaker thrown in prison- rotting- killed- called him vile names..

You can run but you can't hide.. Eventually your STANK will catch up with you.. Wallow in it. The thread stands and so does the LYNCH MOB of liberals on this forum.

You just can't stand being wrong, can you? You'll double, triple, even quadruple down on asinine stupidity if it means you don't have to admit you're wrong or that your media sources are playing you for a massive fool.

But that's ok....your SKANK will catch up with you....wallow in it.

You're disaapointing but I shouldn't be surprised..

Si is one of those respectable Conservatives that will come to find out that you're embarrassing them.

I think the process is already rolling.

All of a sudden the resident LYNCH MOB wants to make this about the guy violating parole.. How many CRIMINALS in this nation does BIG DADDY GUBMINT and the LIBERAL LYNCH POSSE blame for the deaths of Americans and then............... AND THEN........... Go and out his identity, ARREST THE MAN??? HOW MANY???

STFU you lying lowlifes.

Last edited:

That's why he's sitting in jail right now awaiting a trial of his peers to determine the violations and what he did and didn't do. But, because there is a question of him violating his parole, he's got to wait it out in jail. You don't get to stay free if you violate probation.

We are a country of laws, right?

In other words, you don't have a shred of evidence that he violated his parole. How convenient that the charge allows Obama's thugs to keep him in jail indefinitely.

And, no, we aren't a country of laws. We're a dictatorship under the rule of a tyrant who has his thugs throw people in jail because it's convenient for his political agenda.

These same libs WHINING about parole are trying to cover for their NASTY BLOOD LUST throughout the thread.. They wanted the filmmaker thrown in prison- rotting- killed- called him vile names..

You can run but you can't hide.. Eventually your STANK will catch up with you.. Wallow in it. The thread stands and so does the LYNCH MOB of liberals on this forum.

You just can't stand being wrong, can you? You'll double, triple, even quadruple down on asinine stupidity if it means you don't have to admit you're wrong or that your media sources are playing you for a massive fool.

But that's ok....your SKANK will catch up with you....wallow in it.

ROFLMAO! I've shown all of you liberals POSTS accusing this man of the murder of Americans.. WHO IS THE FUCKING FOOL, fool?

All of a sudden the resident LYNCH MOB wants to make this about the guy violating parole.. How many CRIMINALS in this nation doesn't BIG DADDY GUBMINT and the LIBERAL LYNCH POSSE blame for the deaths of Americans and then............... AND THEN........... Go and out his identity, ARREST THE MAN??? HOW MANY???

STFU you lying lowlifes.
Just a guess, but I'm gonna say this particular guy got busted for his probation violation because his film was international news for several weeks. A bit of attention.

Just a guess, though.

We're going to have to pull the islamic world kicking and screaming to accept freedom. We can't live on a planet with the mindset islam has currently.

They can do what they wish within their lands, but must come to accept us within ours.

Did Obama and Eric Holder go after and arrest the Black Panthers? Why no.. they didn't.. Perhaps if they had made a movie calling ridiculing Mohamed they would be rotting also.

Did the black panthers have eight counts of probation violations? Were they not allowed to use the Internet?

All of a sudden the resident LYNCH MOB wants to make this about the guy violating parole.. How many CRIMINALS in this nation doesn't BIG DADDY GUBMINT and the LIBERAL LYNCH POSSE blame for the deaths of Americans and then............... AND THEN........... Go and out his identity, ARREST THE MAN??? HOW MANY???

STFU you lying lowlifes.
Just a guess, but I'm gonna say this particular guy got busted for his probation violation because his film was international news for several weeks. A bit of attention.

Just a guess, though.

Gee you think? When the sitting President of the United States of America, POINTS to one person and ACCUSES this person for the slaughter of AMERICANS.. and continues to do so FOR WEEKS, with his HAPPY LYNCH Posse all following suit.. Goes to the United Nations and does no different.. TELLS THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.. You think it garnered some attention???!

I went back through an entire thread here where the LIBRUL LYNCH MOB demanded this poor man's death in some cases, wanted him to rot in a prison, to be labeled a terrorist.. etc etc.. I brought it back in to date to show just how CRAZY and out of control libruls are.. if they had of had their way, that man would be dead or handed over to the animals who killed our Ambassador.. The thread is titled, "Filmmaker outted by Government." Go read it and you'll see just how disgusting these libs are here..

Meanwhile, this man rots in jail, no bail.. no hearing until the FRIDAY AFTER THE ELECTION.. How convenient, no?

The same LYNCH MOB libs here also came back just the past couple of weeks claiming Obama never blamed the film and yet we have an entire thread with 48 pages of PROOF that he most certainly did.. Obama merely said the word and his Zombies were in a blood lust.. LOL

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editorials/youssef_still_in_jail_2nq0SuSuoicuherddnd0FL

You right wingers can't stop lying about this whole thing can you?
What a joke.

Forum List

Back