Obama Payback for Soros with YOUR Tax Dollars

That's the problem. All that matters to you people is how it "looks" (a' la the headlines), and you're off and running with yet another bunch of misinformation to spew.
Yes, we American people are annoying to you budding facists aern't we.

Your asshole paymaster is not going to sneak this payoff to his cashcow puppetmaster without everyone knowing about it.

Get used to it, we AMERICANS have had enough of people like YOU who support and excuse back room political payoffs using the taxpayer's money.

Y'know, for a guy who uses the name of an ancient Greek philosopher, you're not coming off as very rational.

That's the problem. All that matters to you people is how it "looks" (a' la the headlines), and you're off and running with yet another bunch of misinformation to spew.

Your asshole paymaster is not going to sneak this payoff to his cashcow puppetmaster without everyone knowing about it.

Get used to it, we AMERICANS have had enough of people like YOU who support and excuse back room political payoffs using the taxpayer's money.

Y'know, for a guy who uses the name of an ancient Greek philosopher, you're not coming off as very rational.
It sucks being considered not American. My parents will be upset.

And this has to do with the topic...HOW exactly?

And this has to do with the topic...HOW exactly?

Give it some thought.

I certainly did NOT suck up to Dick Cheney, sir.
You also aern't up on current events.

I guess not.

I'm not up on all of RW paranoia.
I have no idea what 'RW paranoia' means, I assume its more of your inane 'us/them' infighting where you think you are different and better then those you oppose.

Such stupidity is indicated by bringing up Chaney, who had an interest in Haliburton and benifited the same way Soros will benifit as if it was some magic bullet to protect your god, Obama.

You see, I'm not interested in your devision into opposing camps and your refusal to hold people accountable because they are on 'your side.'

The only 'side' i am on is the side of ALL Americans, not arbitrary teams based on corrupt political parties.

I guess not.

I have no idea what 'RW paranoia' means, I assume its more of your inane 'us/them' infighting where you think you are different and better then those you oppose.

Such stupidity is indicated by bringing up Chaney, who had an interest in Haliburton and benifited the same way Soros will benifit as if it was some magic bullet to protect your god, Obama.

You see, I'm not interested in your devision into opposing camps and your refusal to hold people accountable because they are on 'your side.'

The only 'side' i am on is the side of ALL Americans, not arbitrary teams based on corrupt political parties.

Yes, say you're an equal-opportunity pol-basher while spouting republican talking points. You're not as above it all as you make yourself out to be.

Last edited:
thScarface1.jpg
~BH

Is that supposed to mean something, child?

I think your too braindead to figure it out yuh mental case. ~BH

Is that a no? I'm smart enough to recognize someone 40-ish going on 12 when I see him, which is all the counts for me. Got something to say, SAY IT. I'm not about to spend a whole lot of time to research who the fuck belongs to some old photograph and why it makes your statement FOR you.

This loan doesn't use tax dollars, just so you know. Might want to edit that inaccuracy in the subject line and original post, unless it's your direct goal to spread misinformation.

Meanwhile, it looks like Soros just bought into the stock first quarter of this year. Did I understand that part correctly? Sounds like someone needs to look into whether he got wind of this loan and the possibility that he ussed that knowledge for personal gain. Pretty sure that sort of thing isn't allowed.

Whatever. Bring it on, and we'll see who the real AMERICANS are.

And Maggie? You want to tell us whom the "Real Americans" are?

And if you foist anything that touts government intrusion, or a Statist, view...Consider yourself Ignored.

Don't Disappoint.

REAL AMERICANS, those will common sense and a modicum of smarts, know that in order to survive as a nation (the UNITED States of America), that doesn't mean that one ideology (yours) has all the answers. It isn't what the Constitution had in mind; it isn't what the framers debated before and after the execution thereof. To think that YOU PEOPLE have a monopoly on the intent of the Constitution simply proves you don't understand what it says at all. Pathetic.

Last edited:

I guess not.

Yowza. You coulda fooled me!

This loan doesn't use tax dollars, just so you know. Might want to edit that inaccuracy in the subject line and original post, unless it's your direct goal to spread misinformation.

Meanwhile, it looks like Soros just bought into the stock first quarter of this year. Did I understand that part correctly? Sounds like someone needs to look into whether he got wind of this loan and the possibility that he ussed that knowledge for personal gain. Pretty sure that sort of thing isn't allowed.

The Export Import Bank lent money to PetroBras so it could buy American made goods. The loan has nothing to do with Soros.

Its all just nonsense.

The Export Import Bank lent money to PetroBras so it could buy American made goods. The loan has nothing to do with Soros.

Its all just nonsense.

The loan itself is exactly what that bank was created to do; that's not what I'm saying. Soros, if i'm not mistaken, is in a position to get knowledge of such deals - or the possibility of such deals - in advance. If I understood correctly that he just bought into this deal during the first quarter of this year, then he could potentially have purchased on that basis. It's like insider trader. It's unethical and should be looked into - again, if I'm correct about the timing of the purchase.

Forum List

Back