MARXIST/COMMIE Agenda re Govt Health Care, etc. Part One

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Obama's MARXIST/COMMIE Agenda re GOVT HEALTH CARE, ETC. PART ONE.

In PART ONE, I don't even go into HEALTH CARE.....let me put that up front so that you are not misled. BUT, I MOST DEFINITELY WANT TO MAKE THAT ONE....I SAY "ONE" of the CENTRAL ISSUES somewhere in the other parts that follow. The Health Care issue IS ALSO CONTINGENT ON THE PARTICIPATION OF MY COLLEAGUES IN THIS FORUM.....AND THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME (or my Colleagues)....IF THOSE LIBTARD OBAMATON LEMMINGS DARE TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK and defend their sleazy, cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

The FORMAT that I am presenting will list what I, and IMO MOST of the American Public PERCEIVED WHO Obami-Salami was ....... BASED ON Obami-Salami's Presidential Campaign PROMISES .

It is MY ASSERTION that the TRUTH about WHO Obami-Salami is, and WHAT Obami-Salami's AGENDA is .....IS DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE THE POSITIVE PERCEPTION THAT MOST OF THE VOTING PUBLIC HAS of Obami-Salami.

What follows is that I will present MY PERCEPTION of Obami-Salami's Campaign Rhetoric and then, it is up to YOU, THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, to agree or not, with my perceptions or assertions.

IMO, you can take ALL the POSITIVE ASPECTS OF OBAMI-SALAMI..... characteristics I mention from this point on......REVERSE THEM.....and you have the REAL Obami-Salami. A sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan with the AGENDA to match ......and, it is my assertion, that this is GRADUALLY BEING UNRAVELLED WITHIN THE FIRST SIX (6) MONTHS INTO THIS sleazy and cheezy POLITICAL CHARLAN'S PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA !!!

I CORDIALLY INVITE THE READERS OF THIS FORUM TO EXPRESS THEIR AGREEMENT...OR ... DISAGREEMENT.... on EACH OF THE POINTS WHICH I MAKE REGARDING THIS sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan's CHARACTER or AGENDA !!!!

For instance, I WELCOME YOU TO CHALLENGE MY UNEQUIVOCAL ASSERTION that Obami-Salami is a Black Racist.

Would ANYONE of you Libtard OBAMABOTS challenge the fact that Obami-Salami's Mentally-Unstable Mommy was a RACIALLY-UNBALANCED female with an unusual CRAVING FOR INTER-RACIAL SEX (which in itself aint necessarily a "bad" thing) ?

That this UNNATURAL CRAVING FOR INTER-RACIAL SEX not only manifested itself in her infatuation with an OBVIOUSLY flawed MARXIST ISLAMIC WHACKJOB falling-down DRUNK that predictably absconded her and Obami-Salami.....that mommy then turned to some Islamic Indonesian (again, not necessarily a "bad" thing, in and of itself) but that.......these were MANIFESTATIONS of her DEEP and INSANE HATRED FOR HER OWN RACE which she ADMITTEDLY INCULCATED in Obami-Salami.....substantiation of which Obami-Salami DOCUMENTS IN HIS OWN BOOK !!!!

NOT ONLY THAT ...... Obami-Salami, IN HIS OWN BOOK...and, HIS OWN WORDS EXPRESSED HIS OWN DEEP AND ABIDING HATRED FOR HIS MOTHER'S RACE.

NOW THOSE ABOVEMENTIONED THINGIES AIN'T "good" ....

And, if that ain't enough about the incipience and proof of the deep-seated BLACK RACISM of Obami-Salami......WHAT ABOUT Obami-Salami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Whackjob Black Racist REV WRIGHT's RACIST "TRINITY CHURCH".....and the fact that Obami-Salami proclaimed that this Black Racist Whackjob Rev WRIGHT was his (Obami-Salami's) "pastor, friend and mentor" ?????

Oh ?????

Still not enough ????

Then, what about the most recent IRREFUTABLE PROOF of Obami-Salami's BLACK RACIST REVELATION in the Black Racist ACADEMIC BUFFOON GATE'S SCENARIO when Obami-Salami, in his NON-TELEPROMTER, knee-jerk, OFF-GUARD moment BLURTED OUT that the "(WHTE) POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY" obviously SIDING WITH THE Black Racist GATES in this EXPLOSIVE RACIST ISSUE...ADMITTING BEFORE HAND THAT "HE (Obami -Salami) DID NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE FACTS !!!"

Folks.....What I am asserting is that WE GOTTA KNOW Obami-Salami better.

As I sated, I , UNEQUIVOCALLY ASSERT, that Obami-Salami is a sleazy-cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Politicl Charlatan.

I AM WILLING TO DEFEND THIS POSITION !!!!

ARE ANY OF YOU LIBTARD LEMMING-LIKE OBAMATONS WILLING TO ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE (and those who believe as I do) ?????

My point is that there is the LARGER ISSUE involved than JUST the HEALTH CARE, or the "CRAP and TRADE".....or any other SINGLE ISSUE.

WHAT WE HAVE IS AN "AGENDA" THAT WE MUST ADDRESS.

And, in order to do that WE MUST KNOW WHO THE REAL Obami-Salami is !!!

Obami-Salami is a sleazy, cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan that masqueraded during the Presidential Campaign as a Middle-of-the-Roader. TRUE OR FALSE ???

And, is he WHAT HE APPEARED TO BE ?!?!?

And, riding the crest of the need of the EAGER American Public to absolve their image of a RACIST COUNTRY...... Obami-Salami. the sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan ...... ran a campaign of being a RACE-NEUTRAL personna .....a MODEL of a CHARMING, OPENLY FRIENDLY, NON-THREATENING NEGRO diametrically opposite the HATE-FILLED STEREOTYPES of the HECKEL & JECKEL Team of the RACE CARD PLAYING EXTORTIONISTS AL SHARPTON & JESSE JACKSON, and/or their NOISY and DEMANDING NATIONALLY CORRUPT...."IN-YO-FACE" CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS.

Obami-Salami SUPERBLY played the role satisfying the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media's "PC" BRAINWASHED NAIVE America Public's LONGING and HUNGER of the PERFECT NEGRO for President of the United States of America.....once and for all times BURYING the notion that we Americans were MALEVOLENT BAD-ASS RACISTS.

OH YES.....OBAMI-SALAMI seemed to satisfy the ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:

One who was a LISTENER.....a responder to the voice of the people. IS HE ?????? WHY and WHY NOT ???

A harbinger of CHANGE, not the typical Washington Politico. IS HE ?????? WHY and WHY NOT ???

In effect: One who did NOT consider himself to be the High Priest of Knowledge, i.e. a DICTATORIAL RULER, but one who after LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE, and HEARING THEIR NEEDS would implement the NECESSARY "changes". DOES HE ????? WHY and WHY NOT ???

OBVIOUSLY ....... not a regurgitation of the CHANGES advanced by politicos in the PAST..... but new and SALUBRIOUS CHANGES THAT WOULD REDUCE COSTS, IMPROVE THE HEALTH CARE..... and meet the NEEDS of the people. HAS HE DONE THAT ????? AND WHY DO YOU THINK SO ????

The abovementioned factors were the FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES and SOLUTIONS that Obami-Salami, the sleazy, cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan CHARMINGLY PRESENTED TO THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA in his PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN.

WHAT I AM ASKING IS: LET'S ANALYZE WHAT IS THE TRUTH AND/OR WHAT IS FALSE ABOUT THIS OBAMI-SALAMI ?????

Last edited:
  • Banned
oh booooy - you mean there's gonna be MORE "parts" to this?

Oooohhhh gooody gooody gooody

More parts ?

That's up to you ole buddy.

Hope you're up to helping me with my fight against the Libtard Obamatons......or challenge me.

• Banned
too long, didn't read

I may be wrong.

I can't recall any of your posts, although I'm sure that's easy to find out to determine if you're a Libtard Obamaton, or not.

At this point, my impression is that you must be a Libtard Obamaton.

Reason: you admitted having trouble reading. And/or, apparently, focusing on something more than a few sentences long.

Your signature that "if you agreed with me, we'd both be wrong" is admittedly funny. But I assume that goes with every post you make whether the person addressed is a rational person, or a Libtard Obamaton.

too long, didn't read

I may be wrong.

I can't recall any of your posts, although I'm sure that's easy to find out to determine if you're a Libtard Obamaton, or not.

Reason: you admitted having trouble reading. And/or, apparently, focusing on something more than a few sentences long.

Your signature that "if you agreed with me, we'd both be wrong" is admittedly funny. But I assume that goes with every post you make whether the person addressed is a rational person, or a Libtard Obamaton.

Its not that I can't read, or have trouble reading. Its just that your rambling diatribe, with EVERYTHING IN CAPS, baseless rants and phrases such as "IMO, you can take ALL the POSITIVE ASPECTS OF OBAMI-SALAMI..... characteristics I mention from this point on......REVERSE THEM.....and you have the REAL Obami-Salami. A sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan with the AGENDA to match ......and, it is my assertion, that this is GRADUALLY BEING UNRAVELLED WITHIN THE FIRST SIX (6) MONTHS INTO THIS sleazy and cheezy POLITICAL CHARLAN'S PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA !!!"
Your posts are simply not worth my time

I also don't understand why you choose to cut and paste this same, rambling diatribe on multiple threads. Do you actually think you are making some type of profound point?

too long, didn't read

I may be wrong.

Its not that I can't read, or have trouble reading. Its just that your rambling diatribe, with EVERYTHING IN CAPS, baseless rants and phrases such as "IMO, you can take ALL the POSITIVE ASPECTS OF OBAMI-SALAMI..... characteristics I mention from this point on......REVERSE THEM.....and you have the REAL Obami-Salami. A sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan with the AGENDA to match ......and, it is my assertion, that this is GRADUALLY BEING UNRAVELLED WITHIN THE FIRST SIX (6) MONTHS INTO THIS sleazy and cheezy POLITICAL CHARLAN'S PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA !!!"

Here is a suggestion for your future dilemmas of this nature: F - off .

Doesn't that sound reasonable ?

I may be wrong.

Can't you feel the love??

Your posts still suck. Can you even read the crap you post?

Destroy this thread now, before it mutates any further! :lol:

Oh boy !

We have a Libtard PISSER putting in his irrelevant two cents.

But, welcome aboard anyways.

Pretty funny stuff guy.

Colbert would be proud.

Colbert could spend hours on a Libtard PISSER ..... but then who wouldn't or couldn't ?

But, I admit the eloquence of the Libtard Rightwinger is DEVASTATING !!!!

This braindead wonder goes to the trouble of making 3 or 4 posts that do not address nary a one of the sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMMIE Black Racist Political Charltan's non-existent virtues or SPECIFICALLY deny any of my numerous IRREFUTABLE criticisms of that POS.

WHY ????

Answer: because this Libtard Obamaton CAN'T !!!!

Instead, this Obamaton Lemming accuses me of "cutting and pasting" and proving me delinquent in that regard.....by CUTTING & PASTING HIMSELF !!!!

That kind of Libtard thinking is worth advertising.

I welcome further incisive and penetrating Libtard observations that signify nothing more than the usual farts in a hurricane.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Other than proving that you can rhyme Obami with Salami, what have you proven?

I guess what we have here is a clash of two ideaologies; both of whom see this country is great, yet one sees it as being great BECAUSE of government and the other sees it as being great BECAUSE of the American people and more importantly, the private sector. Now we, the latter group, understand that governments play a role, but we also understand that at the end of the day, governments produce very little and are inherintly inefficient as they have no motive for efficiency. The former class I think recognize this, but it doesn't matter as they see government as being able to always take whatever is needed, not from them of course, but always from "the other guy". A highly unreasonable proposition at best.

Can't you feel the love??

Your posts still suck. Can you even read the crap you post?

Rightwanger,

I know something you can feel ...... feel THIS !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know you have difficulty reading (even though you're in denial), so I'll repeat my advice regarding that other fart-like post you made:

If you think my posts suck ..... and you can't SPECIFICALLY point out the error of my IRREFUTABLE CRITICISMS of your fuehrer, the sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami....... then F-off, whydoncha ????

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back