Obama Passes Out White Hoods..er, Coats

The story continues to take off...

____

UPDATE

The New York Times has revealed yet another double standard in covering political advocacy groups.

The Times was quick to condemn the Bush administration for conducting "too many photo-ops aimed at giving Mr. Bush and his fellow Republicans a short-term lift in the domestic opinion polls." But the Times didn't seem to have a problem with Obama "trying to use his platform to keep public attention on the effort."

Furthermore, the Times noted in an update to the aforementioned blog post, which appeared in print in today's paper (without the update), that Doctors for America, the group attended the Rose Garden photo-op, "appears to be working closely with Organizing for America," an extension of the Obama campaign.

Considering the Times claimed that Tea Party protests were organized by "some well-funded Astroturf outfits from the permanent lobbying class inside the Beltway," one would think they would mention this blatant connection to the White House in initially reporting the story. Handing out signs is comparable to handing out lab coats, after all.

The whole photo-op stinks of Astroturf. But apparently manufactured showings of support are all well and good, but manufactured showings of dissent are off limits.

Media Outlets Neglect to Mention that Doctor Photo-Op Was Staged | NewsBusters.org

a STAGED photo-op? what will they think of next? a device with which you can send all your stupid ramblings to a whole bunch of anonymous morons in the whole world?

The first and only president to have a staged photo-op....the outrage is palatable. When will the communistic, marxist pigitry end??????? :eek:
bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

Hood... A little to Doctory...

Vagina Lips...

I'm not Sure I have ever Read those (2) Words together in a Sentence.

It's like Pussy Hood. :lol:

:)

peace...

It's usually in reference to declaring a girl a slut, or a whore.

like if I were doin' a Chris Tucker impression:

"Bitch so loose I damn near suffocated in her hoods, crackaa!!"

Hood... A little to Doctory...

Vagina Lips...

I'm not Sure I have ever Read those (2) Words together in a Sentence.

It's like Pussy Hood. :lol:

peace...

It's usually in reference to declaring a girl a slut, or a whore.

like if I were doin' a Chris Tucker impression:

"Bitch so loose I damn near suffocated in her hoods, crackaa!!"

"Tie a Board Across your Ass!"... - Circa Junior High, Mid-80's... Yay-ven.

peace...

I got a comment that those who didn't like the white coat thing can use.

Obama spent ~$2,500 of taxpayer money to make a pro-govt health care photo op look better with labcoats.

Unisex Heavyweight Twill Lab Coat - offers - Bing shopping

Shall I look up how much it costs to keep an Aircraft Carrier out of port per day?

Why so you can point to other bad behavior by past presidents to justify current bad behavior? No thanks.

I got a comment that those who didn't like the white coat thing can use.

Obama spent ~$2,500 of taxpayer money to make a pro-govt health care photo op look better with labcoats.

Unisex Heavyweight Twill Lab Coat - offers - Bing shopping

Shall I look up how much it costs to keep an Aircraft Carrier out of port per day?

Why so you can point to other bad behavior by past presidents to justify current bad behavior? No thanks.

If you want to run any comparison...I am game. But if you wish to completely forget that this kind of photo op is SOP and has been for a very long time....well, that would be rather hypocritical of you.

If you want to run any comparison...I am game. But if you wish to completely forget that this kind of photo op is SOP and has been for a very long time....well, that would be rather hypocritical of you.

I'm not forgetting, just pointing it out. Really 2500 isn't that much money, i'm surprised you didnt come at me with that angle instead.

I was just trying to give those who are trying to argue this as a bad thing a more legitimate place to complain from that what I had seen so far.

Oh and now that i re-read my last post it was a lot more snarky than I meant it to be.

I'm not forgetting, just pointing it out. Really 2500 isn't that much money, i'm surprised you didnt come at me with that angle instead.

I was just trying to give those who are trying to argue this as a bad thing a more legitimate place to complain from that what I had seen so far.

Oh and now that i re-read my last post it was a lot more snarky than I meant it to be.

Snarky can be fun...as long as I get to be snippy right back. :razz:

Forum List

Back