Obama Passes Out White Hoods..er, Coats

Yet they didn't pass out "white hoods"...maybe you should be happy they didn't encroach on your turf.

Ah, but where oh where does it say they actually passed out white hoods?

You must see beyond the literal - and witness the intended.

The affiliation has you squirming though - that much is certain...:eusa_angel:

Squirming? Me? Maybe if I'd started a thread with a title referring to white hoods I might. Instead, I am watching the squirmer....

Too bad you are too much of a coward now to take honest ownership of your own words. Not surprised, I might add.
It's what White Hood Sinatra does. I found out just what an unethical poster he was last week when he accused me of plagiarism, then when asked to show WHERE I had plagiarized, to back up his claim - he completely ignored me, just kept posting repeat cut & pastes.

Though I asked him multiple multiple times to back up his false claim, he refused - he skulked, and showed clearly he does NOT take ownership of his own words.
He makes false charges and when caught, does not take them back or apologize.

He is a proven liar and does not have a speck of integrity.

But anyone who opens this thread can see that.

Squirming? Me? Maybe if I'd started a thread with a title referring to white hoods I might. Instead, I am watching the squirmer....

Too bad you are too much of a coward now to take honest ownership of your own words. Not surprised, I might add.
It's what White Hood Sinatra does. I found out just what an unethical poster he was last week when he accused me of plagiarism, then when asked to show WHERE I had plagiarized, to back up his claim - he completely ignored me, just kept posting repeat cut & pastes.

Though I asked him multiple multiple times to back up his false claim, he refused - he skulked, and showed clearly he does NOT take ownership of his own words.

Maybe he has misnamed himself. Instead of White Hood Sinatra, it should be White Flag Sinatra. :eusa_eh:

I take complete ownership of my words - and their intent.

You are dancing to my tune perfectly!

But I have been asked not to pick on you anymore, so I have to take that into consideration...

P.S. - Is your cat feeling better?

fat-cat.jpg

Does that cat have a white hood?

And asked not to "pick on me" anymore? By whom? Or is this some make believe way you have of waving the white hood...er, flag without really doing so?

Last edited:

But I have been asked not to pick on you anymore, so I have to take that into consideration...

fat-cat.jpg

And asked not to "pick on me" anymore? By whom? Or is this some make believe way you have of waving the white hood...er, flag without really doing so?

Don't know about the hood, but that is one fat - ugly pussy....

-shudder-

fat-cat.jpg

-shudder-

Not seeing a white hood on it or its owner, I don't quite get your point. Are you willing to explain it, or does some imaginary person tell you to not "pick on me" anymore?

-shudder-

Not seeing a white hood on it or its owner, I don't quite get your point. Are you willing to explain it, or does some imaginary person tell you to not "pick on me" anymore?

MMMMMMM...

Yeah, feel the music......

Sssshhhhhhh.....

That's it.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-67Xt5R8DY]YouTube - Fat Man Dancing to Beyonce[/ame]

Dance ladies....DANCE!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d9WDlSv5JE]YouTube - Fat Girls Dancing[/ame]

:eusa_shhh:

I think we are getting a glimpse at "White Hood" Sinatra's favorite link(s). Within a short period of time he's posted at least 4 videos from it. I'm guessing he's torn between being in ecstasy and wondering where the white hoods are.

Sinatra: All the brains of Spinach and 1/10 the personality.

There YOU go again...never mind the TOPIC, but you attack the person...What the FUCK is wrong with you?

And you reference a member of Hannity? Maybe Gunny would be interested in this?

Or didn't you READ his advice?

What a sad person you are.

There YOU go again...never mind the TOPIC, but you attack the person...What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Poor Tommy. Always so uptight.

spinach.jpg

Maybe some roughage might help your constipation.

True character (or lack of it) often comes shining through when desperation is involved, eh?

I think it is your civic duty to report it.

Some are so testy and whiny tonight, aren't they, LMAO

I would agree with that bod.

Civic Duty!

Some are so testy and whiny tonight, aren't they, LMAO
And for some, their only input is to recommend that another kill themselves and to tell one who demands more in discussion than idiotic ad hominems that they are whining.

How very insignificant your input is.

squirming? Me? Maybe if i'd started a thread with a title referring to white hoods i might. Instead, i am watching the squirmer....

Too bad you are too much of a coward now to take honest ownership of your own words. Not surprised, i might add.
it's what white hood sinatra does. I found out just what an unethical poster he was last week when he accused me of plagiarism, then when asked to show where i had plagiarized, to back up his claim - he completely ignored me, just kept posting repeat cut & pastes.

Though i asked him multiple multiple times to back up his false claim, he refused - he skulked, and showed clearly he does not take ownership of his own words.

maybe he has misnamed himself. Instead of white hood sinatra, it should be white flag sinatra. :eusa_eh:

lmao

Forum List

Back