Obama or Party

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Are liberals really fans of Obama or do they support him because they support the agenda?

If Barney Frank was president would u liberals follow him as you do Obama? Same agenda, right?

Last edited:
Why are you asking Liberals these questions, when there's not even a Conservative that made the ticket?

It's not a matter of being a fan..it's a matter of who best represents the interests of the people and the country. We don't "follow" anyone. The people we put into power work for us. We don't have the King/serfs paradigm you conservatives follow.

Are liberals really fans of Obama or do they support him because they support the agenda?

If Barney Frank was president would u liberals follow him as you do Obama? Same agenda, right?

Libtards are just a collection of mostly unrelated special interests who have bound together to extract free shit from the other guy.

History shows us that this always leads to destruction and starvation.

America was set up to be different - where the individual reigned supreme and where outcome was not guaranteed but each person had the freedom to self-determine results.

Libs said fuck that, gimme free stuff.

I stand behind freedom and liberty over fascist tyranny, that's why I don't support the GOP/teabaggers.

It's not a matter of being a fan..it's a matter of who best represents the interests of the people and the country. We don't "follow" anyone. The people we put into power work for us. We don't have the King/serfs paradigm you conservatives follow.

So what is it you expect the Dem Party to do for you?

they expect them to do everything for them...

Beats workin, they figure!

Like what.. The laundry or deliver food to them?

It can't be that.. Who would pay for it?

I would like to know what Dem's expect from the folks they vote for.

Last edited:

For one, I'm not a tanner or a smoker and my federal income taxes went down, as a middle-class tax payer.

For one, I'm not a tanner or a smoker and my federal income taxes went down, as a middle-class tax payer.

So because you don't tan or smoke you want the Dems to make those who do pay more so you can pay less?

What else?

BumperSticker_Republican.jpg

Last edited:

So because you don't tan or smoke you want the Dems to make those who do pay more so you can pay less?

What else?

I could give a fuck less about tanning or smoking, but no, I didnt say I wanted their taxes to be raised, I said mine weren't.

What else?

I could give a fuck less about tanning or smoking, but no, I didnt say I wanted their taxes to be raised, I said mine weren't.

You said they were lowered. They went down.

Cigarette taxes are very high, Tanning is now taxed as part of the Healthcare Bill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back