Obama or Party

This is America's problem.

entitlements-historical-tax-levels-606.jpg

Social Security is paid into, it's not an entitlement.

Entitlements are welfare, things like that.

I just heard about a Sargent in one of the bankrupt cities in California. His tax payer paid pension is about $300,000.00 a year. His retirement age was 51. if he lives another 30 years he cost the tax payers $9,000,000.00..... Is that fair?

If I earn the same amount as a business owner my retirement is mine and mine alone. I don't burden anyone. Since when does a cop deserve that kind of wage? Unions are not a good solution any longer. They are way to powerful and part of the agenda that will take us down if we don't vote it out.. Then there's welfare...
and the avergae wage in that city is $40,000.00 a year.. This does not make any sense at all. a lesson in the way of the unions and the Democratic party for supporting them for votes in return. People vote for this, This is insane.

Last edited:
1) Get us out of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on a reasonable timeline as promised.

2) Return an economy that's shedding an annualized 9% of its production to growth.

3) Stop the bleeding of 800,00 jobs per month.

4) End DADT and move marriage equality forward.

5) Pass a reasonable health care reform package.

6) Increase spending on infrastructure and education

7) Cut taxes on those that paid the most dearly with stagnant incomes for the past decade.

8) Classify CO2 under the Clean Air Act.

(And that's just the first term!)

The Dems have done next to nothing about any of your wishes. I don't disagree with most of them..
Those are all things that have happened since Obama took office.

So they said.. I see no positive results.

As an owner of a construction business for over 24 years, I used to vote gop. But the party today doesnt resemble anything of the one I used to respect. They want people like those who work for me to pay more and people like me that own the business to pay less. How bout neither of us pays more.

This is America's problem.

entitlements-historical-tax-levels-606.jpg

I just heard about a Sargent in one of the bankrupt cities in California. His tax payer paid pension is about $300,000.00 a year. His retirement age will be 51. if he lives another 30 years he cost the tax payers $9,000,000.00..... Is that fair?

Is it "fair"? My gawd you sound like a communist. Define fair.

It IS what he and his district agreed to. It's in his contract.

The agenda democrats are following is the Cloward/Piven agenda which was written long before obama.

I just heard about a Sargent in one of the bankrupt cities in California. His tax payer paid pension is about $300,000.00 a year. His retirement age will be 51. if he lives another 30 years he cost the tax payers $9,000,000.00..... Is that fair?

Point is you are right.. Negotiated by Democrats at tax payer expense. They have created there own demise and are taking working people down with them.

The agenda democrats are following is the Cloward/Piven agenda which was written long before obama.

True... and now a financial burden and its out of control. Completely supported by Obama and his party. ??????? It's nutz.

I agree a person with certain skills deserves a reasonable pay and should be able to save for there own retirement.

Last edited:

Point is you are right.. Negotiated by Democrats at tax payer expense. They have created there own demise and are taking working people down with them.

Negotiated by Democrats? Lol.

Tell us more about what a "fair" salary is, please.

You are arguing it is fair for a city to go bankrupt because public employees negotiated ridiculous pension deals with Democrat politicans.

LOL

You are arguing it is fair for a city to go bankrupt because public employees negotiated ridiculous pension deals with Democrat politicans.

LOL

Not arguing, The mayor there has made it clear why they are broke and there is only one way to fix it. Bankruptcy.
This is not my opinion nor am I wanting to argue or insult.

Link: http://blekko.com/ws/+california+city+in+bankruptcy

Also take a look at Birmingham Alabama........ same, maybe worse. Those liberal cities can no longer negotiate worthless bonds on Wall St.

Last edited:

LOL

Well looky here. Rightwingers suddenly trying to lay claim to what's "fair".

Precious.

LOL

Not arguing, The mayor there has made it clear why they are broke and there is only one way to fix it. Bankruptcy.

I wasn't addressing you.

LOL

Bankruptcy's probably the best way to achieve their goals. I'm not sure why it's so outlandish for a municipality to use bankruptcy to shed debts. Businesses do it all the time and it's quite effective in many cases. It's a routine way of doing business for most legacy airlines.

LOL

Bankruptcy's probably the best way to achieve their goals. I'm not sure why it's so outlandish for a municipality to use bankruptcy to shed debts. Businesses do it all the time and it's quite effective in many cases. It's a routine way of doing business for most legacy airlines.

A city who successfully finalizes a bankruptcy has no contractual or pension liability.
Unions will die off....... or be tamed in a monstrous way.

8537 you really should look at the facts.. see the link.

Last edited:

A city who successfully finalizes a bankruptcy has no contractual or pension liability.
Unions will die off....... or be tamed in a monstrous way.

I know! That's how they effectively shed debts. It's the whole point of bankruptcy - the courts then decide the just desserts. Just like the private sector.

Forum List

Back