Obama on Fox News

Of course they blinked. Fox news has a vast audience. Bout time the idiots in the Obama administration smartened up. Should have know you can't take on a news agency, any news agencey, and come out on top.

the irony here is just unnerving. First of all fox news is bias it as simple as that. that news program is filled with altered facts that make the conservative right feel that fox is fair and balance. Fox is a horrible news program that wishes to only destroy this president's chance at sucess and see that the conservative movement spread in america.

the irony here is just unnerving. First of all fox news is bias it as simple as that. that news program is filled with altered facts that make the conservative right feel that fox is fair and balance. Fox is a horrible news program that wishes to only destroy this president's chance at sucess and see that the conservative movement spread in america.

Would you post links and quotes that that show that you have even a modicum of reality-based thinking behind your post?

BTW, did anyone hear President Obama hint that we may be heading for a "double-dip recession" in his interview on Fox, Fair and Balanced?

What is he preparing us for (sorry to end the sentence with a preposition)?

And the most widely watched of the cable networks.

Might I 'respectfully' suggest that you work out the difference between the 'opinion' shows on Fox and their news programs. News wise, they are not biased - they report news - that's what news programs do. It is some of their commentators (and note the use of the word 'some') are right wing. Interestingly, they are the only right wing biased station. All the others lean left.

Not gonna whine about the left leaning ones? Ya know, just to be 'fair and balanced'. Congrats on achieving your idiot badge.

The only irony is in people who scream bias, but fail to acknowledge the bias of institutions that reflect their own.

Okay. Fox's audience tends to be about 70 percent conservative i wonder if that's fair and balance. their anchors like BECK, HANNITY, AND O REILLY. most of the time have a conservative agenda. JON STEWART OF all people caught that fool hannity red handed in hiS quote"MISTAKE". the washington post gave a poll saying that does who watch fox have facts "Misinformed" than any other show. NOW GET BACK AT ME!!

Okay. Fox's audience tends to be about 70 percent conservative i wonder if that's fair and balance. their anchors like BECK, HANNITY, AND O REILLY. most of the time have a conservative agenda. JON STEWART OF all people caught that fool hannity red handed in hiS quote"MISTAKE". the washington post gave a poll saying that does who watch fox have facts "Misinformed" than any other show. NOW GET BACK AT ME!!

You can back that percentage up with a link, I assume?

Just to finish this i'll give a little more info. Fox news does report the news yes. BUT does THE FACTS ON THAT PROGRAM TEND TO HAVE A CONSERVATIVE LEAN as palin says " YOU BETCHA" fOX OF ALL PEOPLE TEND TO have a bias or lean or caters to republican or what i call super conservatives who attend tea parties and compare our president to HITLER and beck compared the man to STALIN of all people. Fox's job is not to make YOU THINK BUT MAKE YOU THINK THE WAY THEY DO.

Just to finish this i'll give a little more info. Fox news does report the news yes. BUT does THE FACTS ON THAT PROGRAM TEND TO HAVE A CONSERVATIVE LEAN as palin says " YOU BETCHA" fOX OF ALL PEOPLE TEND TO have a bias or lean or caters to republican or what i call super conservatives who attend tea parties and compare our president to HITLER and beck compared the man to STALIN of all people. Fox's job is not to make YOU THINK BUT MAKE YOU THINK THE WAY THEY DO.
You're almost a pretty good regurgitator of the WH kool-aid you so indiscriminately imbibe. I say almost because your first grade-level spelling and composition level displayed really takes away from your message.

Having to filter these ideas through your pea-sized brain that is swollen up to the size of a softball with all the smegma, pus and kool-aid that's filling it might cause the literacy part to be lost in the translation to the written form, however.

Forum List

Back