Obama on Fox News

its good to give a insult but not respond to any of the facts just thrown at your face
That's exactly what you're doing here. NOT responding to any of the facts. Ones such as, Beck, hannity and O'Reilly aren't anchors.
Typical conservative as dumb as you can get a still be able to conceive a sentence
Please point out the conservatives who have replied to this thread.

the irony here is just unnerving. First of all fox news is bias it as simple as that. that news program is filled with altered facts that make the conservative right feel that fox is fair and balance. Fox is a horrible news program that wishes to only destroy this president's chance at sucess and see that the conservative movement spread in america.

Might I 'respectfully' suggest that you work out the difference between the 'opinion' shows on Fox and their news programs. News wise, they are not biased - they report news - that's what news programs do. It is some of their commentators (and note the use of the word 'some') are right wing. Interestingly, they are the only right wing biased station. All the others lean left.

Not gonna whine about the left leaning ones? Ya know, just to be 'fair and balanced'. Congrats on achieving your idiot badge.

Listen carefully dwiddle dumb (or are you dwiddle dumber?). The Murdoch empire can be subtle and covert; overt and outragious and everything in between. It is and remains a propaganda tool to push an extreme conservative agenda.
News, per se, has become opinion - which once was limited to editorial comments. Today, nearly every minute of Fox Television 'News' is editorial, when facts are reported they are spun by edict from the corporation; events, such as 'The Bow', dominate discussion amongst Fox talking heads not because it is News but because it can be spun over and over to push the Murdoch agenda.
Q. What is the "Murdoch Agenda"?
A. To earn as much income as possible and to do so by appealing to the emotions of the hoi polloi, those who are ignorant, willfully ignorant or too stupid to think for themselves. And a large number of Americans - the Conservative Chic included - who want someone to tell them what to believe even as they argue how truly independent they are. These 'kind' of people are the masses, and the masses watch TV in great numbers. Murdoch knows this, and makes the news as entertaining to the masses as possible. Albert Speer would recognize the use of flags and music to exicte the hoi polloi, and George Orwell the crawl below the talking heads as propaganda tool too.

alright i might have used the wrong word by typing anchors but no one has answered the question about how does fox news employ assholes like beck, oreiily, or hannity. maybe the audience hint hint you like these people. i will admit that the factor has high ratings some people are listening to falafel guy rant.

the irony here is just unnerving. First of all fox news is bias it as simple as that. that news program is filled with altered facts that make the conservative right feel that fox is fair and balance. Fox is a horrible news program that wishes to only destroy this president's chance at sucess and see that the conservative movement spread in america.

Might I 'respectfully' suggest that you work out the difference between the 'opinion' shows on Fox and their news programs. News wise, they are not biased - they report news - that's what news programs do. It is some of their commentators (and note the use of the word 'some') are right wing. Interestingly, they are the only right wing biased station. All the others lean left.

Not gonna whine about the left leaning ones? Ya know, just to be 'fair and balanced'. Congrats on achieving your idiot badge.

Listen carefully dwiddle dumb (or are you dwiddle dumber?). The Murdoch empire can be subtle and covert; overt and outragious and everything in between. It is and remains a propaganda tool to push an extreme conservative agenda.
:rofl:The conspiracy theories forum is over there ----------->

Have any of you anti-FNC idiots realized yet that you don't have to watch FNC?

its good to give a insult but not respond to any of the facts just thrown at your face. Typical conservative as dumb as you can get a still be able to conceive a sentence

WHAT exactly does the phrase "conceive a sentence" mean? secondly what "facts" were thrown? and where is the reliable evidence citing such "facts."

alright i might have used the wrong word by typing anchors but no one has answered the question about how does fox news employ assholes like beck, oreiily, or hannity.
The same reason they employ countless liberals such as Colmes, Williams and Beckel, and for the same reason CNN and MSNBC employ conservatives and liberals.

Why do you want to tell any of them how to run their businesses?

look am im saying that i should tell murdoch rascist ass how to run his media empire hell no; but i am saying to me it does tend that beck who started the tea party movement and others on fox have a agenda. ofcourse i don't watch fox and would not if it was the last news program tv.

Last edited:
Don't you just love being lectured to by the illiterate? :lol: or is that lectured at?

look am im saying that i should tell murdoch rascist ass how to run his media empire hell no; but i am saying to me it does tend that beck who started the tea party movement and others on fox have a agenda. ofcourse i don't watch fox and would not if it was the last news program tv.

Oh great,, another expert on Fox News who happens to never watch Fox News! oh fuck you cannot make this shit up! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

conservative assholes tend to never believe fact. ofcourse you've heard of the 9\12 project by beck. obama being depicted as the joker, hitler, stalin, witch doctor, and comparing his health care policy to the holocaust. Yeah all that stuff i just created out of thin air.

:rofl:The conspiracy theories forum is over there ----------->

Have any of you anti-FNC idiots realized yet that you don't have to watch FNC?

Why would I self censor; Murdoch is a force.
Recently the USSC allowed a lower court ruling removing a book from the library of schools in Dade County because the book gave too rosy a view of the life of children in Cuba.
Fox news is the place for Dick Cheney, et al, to opine on what I would call the neoconservative foreign policy, and to argue that any other foreign policy is dangerous and a threat to America.
I'm not suggesting censorship of Murdoch and his extensive enterprise, though it seems the conservative school board in Dade County feels censorship is (at least when it fits their political needs) okay.
But I question a court which acts (or fails to act) as did the Roberts Court this week. I also question the benefit to our society when a single entity controls so much of what is perceived of as news.

Forum List

Back