O'Reilly gets a lesson on the Constitution

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]5eBrfql3pnU[/youtube]

Because KSM has admitted to the crime O'Reilly doesn't think a trial is necessary. Is that how our justice system really works there Bill? Notice the Judge laughs at O'Reilly when he tells him not to be a pinhead, but that's because the Judge knows who was really being a pinhead.

o'reilly is wrong....

even if he said he did it out of court, he still needs to come to court and make his plea....knowingly and voluntarily

Because KSM has admitted to the crime O'Reilly doesn't think a trial is necessary. Is that how our justice system really works there Bill? Notice the Judge laughs at O'Reilly when he tells him not to be a pinhead, but that's because the Judge knows who was really being a pinhead.

KSM is not entitled to constitutional rights unless he's IN the US or a US citizen, right now he is neither.

LOL, keep going guys. I have spent most of a lifetime listening to idiots.
Very entertaining.

I spent a few years in TX and that little ditty was my favorite toilet grafitti that I saw while there.

Last edited:
USCitizen you're a punk. Instead of trying to prove me wrong and prove that non-citizens that are not currently residing in the US are entitled to constituional rights, you spew some retarded rhetoric that has nothing to do with the topic.

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

O'Reilly had Krauthammer on last night and asked him about it.

He's no dummy and according to him the administration could just as easily trie these guys in a military court. Either or. They are not covered by the Geneva Convention. He said he could see the Judges point of view also but couldn't see why Holder and Obama wanted to give these guys a platform. Was a very interesting discussion.

KSM is not entitled to constitutional rights unless he's IN the US or a US citizen, right now he is neither.

That's totally incorrect...

A person having a criminal trial in this country with respect to criminal acts committed here is entitled to all of the protections to which a citizen is entitled. He/she might be deported after, but the trial must conform to our constitutional protections. He was actually given fewer protections, which is a separate issue, since he was never legally held or his extradition sought.

With respect to status of a person entering the country illegally, there are very limited due process rights available to them. But there are, in fact, some limited rights under the INA.

FYI if you're interested:

USCIS - Immigration and Nationality Act

Last edited:

He's no dummy and according to him the administration could just as easily trie these guys in a military court. Either or. They are not covered by the Geneva Convention. He said he could see the Judges point of view also but couldn't see why Holder and Obama wanted to give these guys a platform. Was a very interesting discussion.

There neither soldiers or criminals there out of uniform representing some distant orginization they are spies so hang em high

no. krauthammer isn't a "dummy". but he is an idealogue and his opinions, to which he's entitled, aren't necessarily correct as a matter of law.

why didn't the blind sheikh get a military tribunal?

answer: because he wasn't held in gitmo and denied charges or any trial.

if they wanted to give these guys a military trial, they had all of the bush administration to do so.

they didn't. and they were wrong in the first instance

There neither soldiers or criminals there out of uniform representing some distant orginization they are spies so hang em high

because we should, of course, make ourselves as vile as the people we're prosecuting, right? how 'pro-american'.

:cuckoo:

I really wish there were a real source of "Fair & Balanced" news sources, I am sure there is, but one must still take all the media stories with a grain of salt and wait a few days to see if the "real truth" surfaces when the 'rest of the story' has been presented.

I got so sick of Fox News nonsense that I had to ban it from this house for a while, I want nothing to do with them at present, and I watched them for years, along with the others, the all have similar issues concerning that ole "Fair & Balanced" nonsense. Seems you see a slightly different story depending on which source you watch or listen too. I am getting tired of the outright lying and distortion of facts taking place from all of these 'credible' news sources.

End comment is, O'Reilly was wrong, no matter who pleads what, they still have to stand before the courts in this country, well so far that is. The way things are going, that may not be true in a few years.

Jillian. You are right in one instance. The Bush administration should have taken care of all of these guys long ago.

As for your little bit about their RIGHTS. These people are trying to kill us. They are TERRORISTS. They would kill you and your whole family, your neighbors anyone. They wouldn't bat an eye while doing it. So I don't think their RIGHTS bother me at all. If it were up to me I would get any and all info out of them that I could and then execute the whole lot of them. Anyone who doesn't think thats fair or right, well you can just kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back