Obama on Fox News

conservative assholes tend to never believe fact. ofcourse you've heard of the 9\12 project by beck.
The 9/12 project has nothing to do with the tea parties. Neither does the "refounders" program.

And if Beck's opinion is that people are racist, that's HIS opinion, not FNC's.

You are yet to rise to my earlier challenge, to identify the conservatives who have posted in this thread thus far.

look am im saying that i should tell murdoch rascist ass how to run his media empire hell no; but i am saying to me it does tend that beck who started the tea party movement and others on fox have a agenda. ofcourse i don't watch fox and would not if it was the last news program tv.

if you don't watch it where do you get your information on what they do and who they are....

its good to give a insult but not respond to any of the facts just thrown at your face. Typical conservative as dumb as you can get a still be able to conceive a sentence

Do please let us know when you post an actual fact. So far, you're just regurgitating shit. Kid, you're outta your depth. Go play with a train set.

the old cliche judge me by the people i hang around, okay let me guess. on hi show beck calls obama, his wife and justice sotomayer rascist. thus this cliche applys

there is no way you are an american citizen living in north carolina....
Sure there is. Don't appeal to stereotype!:rofl:

He needs to give his mom her computer back, and get back to his first grade class!

Just to finish this i'll give a little more info. Fox news does report the news yes. BUT does THE FACTS ON THAT PROGRAM TEND TO HAVE A CONSERVATIVE LEAN as palin says " YOU BETCHA" fOX OF ALL PEOPLE TEND TO have a bias or lean or caters to republican or what i call super conservatives who attend tea parties and compare our president to HITLER and beck compared the man to STALIN of all people. Fox's job is not to make YOU THINK BUT MAKE YOU THINK THE WAY THEY DO.

So what's the big deal then? Go ahead and watch all the left-leaning news stations you want. You don't have to watch FOX! It truly amazes me how just ONE news station that leans towards the conservative side, is under such attack! The liberal media can do and say all they want, and lean to the left and no one says boo, ( except those on FOX and talk radio ), but OH NO ... we can't have a conservative voice on television. Pft!

Just to finish this i'll give a little more info. Fox news does report the news yes. BUT does THE FACTS ON THAT PROGRAM TEND TO HAVE A CONSERVATIVE LEAN as palin says " YOU BETCHA" fOX OF ALL PEOPLE TEND TO have a bias or lean or caters to republican or what i call super conservatives who attend tea parties and compare our president to HITLER and beck compared the man to STALIN of all people. Fox's job is not to make YOU THINK BUT MAKE YOU THINK THE WAY THEY DO.

So what's the big deal then? Go ahead and watch all the left-leaning news stations you want. You don't have to watch FOX! It truly amazes me how just ONE news station that leans towards the conservative side, is under such attack! The liberal media can do and say all they want, and lean to the left and no one says boo, ( except those on FOX and talk radio ), but OH NO ... we can't have a conservative voice on television. Pft!

There is no such thing as liberal media outlets (unless you're wanting to count online outlets such as HuffPo as part of the media).

There is no such thing as liberal media outlets (unless you're wanting to count online outlets such as HuffPo as part of the media).

naaaaaaaaaaah....cnn and msnbc.....abc cbs and abc are all in the tank for palin and the gop....

ROTFLMCAO ... !!!

Yeah, okay.

Because Rupert Murdoch owns FNC, it's conservative. But because Jeffry Immelt is chairman of the board at GE, which owns NBC and MSNBC, and the entire Universal umbrella of media, those aren't liberal.

Got'cha.

Remember, the extremes are never the truth. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

naaaaaaaaaaah....cnn and msnbc.....abc cbs and abc are all in the tank for palin and the gop....

ABC is getting about as bad as Fox at just talking the GOP talking points and reading them off as fact on air.
While MSNBC has some liberal commentators in primetime, they also have a huge morning block hosted by a conservative.

ABC is getting about as bad as Fox at just talking the GOP talking points and reading them off as fact on air.
While MSNBC has some liberal commentators in primetime, they also have a huge morning block hosted by a conservative.

wow.....how far left are you.....

Because Rupert Murdoch owns FNC, it's conservative. But because Jeffry Immelt is chairman of the board at GE, which owns NBC and MSNBC, and the entire Universal umbrella of media, those aren't liberal.

Got'cha.

Remember, the extremes are never the truth. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Since 1990, General Electric's contributions have been equally split between the two parties, with slightly more going to the party in power at any given point.

wow.....how far left are you.....

I'm not. I'm just able to see when a network gives most of its airtime to conservatives, it's not a liberal outlet. Look at the Sunday shows if you want another example. The panels are overwhelmingly loaded with right-wingers.

Got'cha.

Since 1990, General Electric's contributions have been equally split between the two parties, with slightly more going to the party in power at any given point.
Few corporations are foolish enough to favor one party greatly over another for monetary contributions.

That has nothing at all to do with whether they are biased.

You of course know this.

It's about time the sitting president of the USA has granted an interview to the news outlet with the highest viewer ratings in the country.
Like them or not, they are the most popular and if the prez wants to actually get his message to the greatest number of people, this is currently the place to do it.

Got'cha.

Hey, wasn't it GE that got "Obama money"? Didn't one of Obama's little henchmen state - on his own blog - that bail out money was conditional on 'support' for Obama's agenda? Who the hell was it..... oh, yeah..... Dr Ezekiel Emanual.... on his own NYT blog. LOL. So, nothing partisan about MSNBC!!! What a joke.

Forum List

Back