Obama on cusp of winning Iran nuclear vote

Guess they think a bad deal is better than no deal at all.

What a shame.

I've heard that a lot. Can you clarify that please? Why is no deal better than this one?

What does it matter now?
Sen. Barbara Mikulski just stated she would vote for the deal.

What does it tell you democrats, when you just barely come up with the number needed to block stopping this deal?

What a shame.

I've heard that a lot. Can you clarify that please? Why is no deal better than this one?

What does it matter now?

What does it tell you democrats, when you just barely come up with the number needed to block stopping this deal?
AIPAC is dangerous to the US

What a shame.

What does it matter now?

Why can't you answer that question? You obviously have an opinion so it should be easy to answer. Why is no deal better than this one?

The inspections are a joke, the hostages aren't even mentioned, dropping the sanctions will be hazardous to countries targeted by terrorists supported by Iran.

What a shame.

What does it matter now?

AIPAC is dangerous to the US

as dangerous as Iran funding terrorists?

The inspections are a joke, the hostages aren't even mentioned, dropping the sanctions will be hazardous to countries targeted by terrorists supported by Iran.

And no deal addresses any of that how?
You do understand that the sanctions were not solely within the purview of the US. Other parties wanted to lift them so they couldn't be maintained exclusively by the US. That's why the deal came about. You don't think we should have gotten what we did for lifting the sanctions?

You do understand that the sanctions were not solely within the purview of the US. Other parties wanted to lift them so they couldn't be maintained exclusively by the US. That's why the deal came about. You don't think we should have gotten what we did for lifting the sanctions?

I think we should have gotten MORE .

I think Kerry and Obama dropped the ball, and I've seen NOTHING about the deal to prove me wrong.

We dont' get crap, they get everything.

I think Kerry and Obama dropped the ball, and I've seen NOTHING about the deal to prove me wrong.

More what? The deal is about their nuclear program not about prisoners. I believe the nuclear issue is much more of a priority. There is no reason we can't still continue to negotiate for their release. They aren't mutually exclusive.

We gave up nothing, Iran gave up their entire nuclear weapons program. We gained 10 years without it. Why is that not better than no sanctions and no deal? Let's not forget that their entire entire enrichment program was built while under the sanctions.

What a shame.

What does it matter now?

Why can't you answer that question? You obviously have an opinion so it should be easy to answer. Why is no deal better than this one?

Because with no deal Iran has less money to fund terrorism with.

More what? The deal is about their nuclear program not about prisoners. I believe the nuclear issue is much more of a priority. There is no reason we can't still continue to negotiate for their release. They aren't mutually exclusive.

We gave up nothing, Iran gave up their entire nuclear weapons program. We gained 10 years without it. Why is that not better than no sanctions and no deal? Let's not forget that their entire entire enrichment program was built while under the sanctions.

Iran has never honored any agreement. They have not given up their nuclear weapons program. They have a month to be able to hide what they are doing and now will have the money and ten years to perfect it.
They will now have the money for conventional weapons and support their Muslim terrorists groups.
Trump is right we have stupid leaders.

What a shame.

because this deal gives the iranians everything they want, the ability to build nukes, release of billions of dollars, no real inspection provisions (24 day notice, are you fricking crazy?).

Iran will have nuclear bombs, they will probably sell one or two to ISIS.

Now, you asked for the alternative to this "deal". Keep the sanctions in place. Destroy their economy. support the opposition in Iran and help them remove the radical ayatollahs. Support the real iranian people and bring the country back into the 21st century. This deal got us nothing, we surrendered, and you idiots are applauding like jackasses.

What a shame.

What does it matter now?

And free reign to pursue nuclear weapons.

total fantasy. very similar to what clinto said after his deal with north korea----------------North korea has nukes, fools.

What a shame.

What does it matter now?

And free reign to pursue nuclear weapons.

they are doing that anyway, the deal does not make them stop their centrifuges or stop enrichment. They promise to slow it down-----------------yeah right.

What a shame.

because this deal gives the iranians everything they want, the ability to build nukes, release of billions of dollars, no real inspection provisions (24 day notice, are you fricking crazy?).

Now, you asked for the alternative to this "deal". Keep the sanctions in place. Destroy their economy. support the opposition in Iran and help them remove the radical ayatollahs. Support the real iranian people and bring the country back into the 21st century. This deal got us nothing, we surrendered, and you idiots are applauding like jackasses.
The sanctions were going to end. If we did nothing they would end, we get nothing and Iran walks away with the cash. We don't hold enough economic leverage over Iran to sanction them ourselves.
We had four choices.
Do nothing
Take the deal
Bomb them
Invade
Taking the deal doesn't remove the others as options.
24hrs notice for inspectors?
Yes because we all know it's simple to hide your entire nuclear program in 24 hrs.

What a shame.

The sanctions were going to end. If we did nothing they would end, we get nothing and Iran walks away with the cash. We don't hold enough economic leverage over Iran to sanction them ourselves.
We had four choices.
Do nothing
Take the deal
Bomb them
Invade
Taking the deal doesn't remove the others as options.
24hrs notice for inspectors?
Yes because we all know it's simple to hide your entire nuclear program in 24 hrs.

24 hours?

Try 24 DAYS.

and more delays possible after that.

http://worldtribune.com/life/24-day...tate-iran-nuclear-cheating-iaea-veteran-says/

(if you don't like that source, there are many others)

Forum List

Back